You Down with OTT (Yeah you know me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='linkinprime']sega finally confirms re-releasing dreamcast games for xbla/psn come on jet set radio :pray:

I would also kill for some power stone and power stone 2 but i know that belongs to capcom.[/quote]

shenmueeeeeee

Guillermo del Toro to write and direct next Van Helsing movie? :whistle2:k

My first instinct is to write it off as horrible but it might actually be watchable with del Toro at the helm. Hopefully Jackman and Beckinsale won't be in it though.

Looks like I'll finally get to watch The Wire, albeit in July. The 101 on DirecTv is airing the whole series starting in July. Not sure what pace though.

Beatles RB was nice because the drums were on easy mode so I could get all of the achievements. Unfortunately Green Day RB has drums on super hard mode. This sucks. :[

[quote name='craven_fiend']Looks like I'll finally get to watch The Wire, albeit in July. [/QUOTE]

Congratulations. It's a fantastic series. Omar is awesome.

The animation in the MK trailer looks the same as the 3D ones which is a bit disappointing but other than that I'm pretty excited.

MGSR-Box-Art-Xboxcom.jpg

MGS: Rising box art looks.... shitty.

[quote name='Trakan']The animation in the MK trailer looks the same as the 3D ones which is a bit disappointing but other than that I'm pretty excited.
[/QUOTE]

Same thing I thought when I saw it.

[quote name='TheRock88']
Uhhhh, she died in the first movie
[/QUOTE]

I thought it would be a reboot, and not a straight up sequel.

I feel slightly depressed that I only have 1 episode of Avatar left to watch. The last couple weeks I have spent nearly all of my downtime stuck to the tv watching this crap. The movie trailers they have been showing make me sick.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I thought it would be a reboot, and not a straight up sequel.[/QUOTE]

Do you know what a reboot is?

[quote name='lordwow']I am actually probably most excited about Here I Go Again[/QUOTE]

What is wrong with you? The most exciting song on that list is clearly Rainbow in the Dark. Why? Because it's fucking Rainbow! The keyboard and the solo are going to make that song a blast.

[quote name='Maklershed']Congratulations. It's a fantastic series. Omar is awesome.[/QUOTE]

I figure at least this way, assuming it's a nightly or atleast multiple times weekly, I can watch it quicker than the DVDs and not have to wait on Netflix.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']What is wrong with you? The most exciting song on that list is clearly Rainbow in the Dark. Why? Because it's fucking Rainbow! The keyboard and the solo are going to make that song a blast.[/QUOTE]

Quote For Truth!

Because I want to know if it'll be feasible for me to acquire the new peripherals. :lol:

I'd rather just know now if they'll be affordable or not.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I don't care what anyone says, the currently released set list for Rock Band 3 looks awesome![/QUOTE]

Unless you're under 25, you won't know what most of the 2000s songs are.

[quote name='Rocko']I don't recognize any of the 2000s artists other than The White Stripes and Them Crooked Vultures. :x[/QUOTE]

I've recognized them and Rilo Kiley.

Maybe they're all obscure bands or Harmonix employee bands?

[quote name='2DMention']Unless you're under 25, you won't know what most of the 2000s songs are.[/QUOTE]

See, that's not true. I'm ovr 25 and I know six out of eight of those. And my buddy who's under 25 didn't know any. Even Dead End Friends which I razzed him for not knowing.

Kinda, in the demo they let you choose from the scout (fast but weak weapons) and heavy (slow but powerful weapons). Seems like everyone online is choosing the heavy right now. Reminds me of TF2 but with the perk system from MW.

[quote name='TheRock88']Kinda, in the demo they let you choose from the scout (fast but weak weapons) and heavy (slow but powerful weapons). Seems like everyone online is choosing the heavy right now. Reminds me of TF2 but with the perk system from MW.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Just what i was hoping it would be.

[quote name='TheRock88']Kinda, in the demo they let you choose from the scout (fast but weak weapons) and heavy (slow but powerful weapons). Seems like everyone online is choosing the heavy right now. Reminds me of TF2 but with the perk system from MW.[/QUOTE]

Have you run into noticeable lag while playing?

In my first match, it got bad a few times.

[quote name='Maklershed']I haven't gotten around to playing the full version of the first one yet. :oops:[/QUOTE]

Me neither!

highfive.gif

Cheapy's hosting an open bar party next week in LA, we should send the OTTs favorite drunk to get wasted and get all riled up on Cheapy and Wombat, and of course we'll need some one to videotape the whole thing. It would be epic.

--------

Excellent choice Sean, Blur is my favorite racing game ever!

[quote name='Maklershed']I haven't gotten around to playing the full version of the first one yet. :oops:[/QUOTE]

The Steam/Wal-Mart DLC seems better out of the all the others:

1101caravanpack.jpg

The Caravan Pack, available when you pre-order through Steam and Walmart, contains:
· Lightweight Leather Armor - This hand-modified suit of leather armor reduces its overall weight without impacting its ability to protect.
· Sturdy Caravan Shotgun - Despite its rough appearance, this Caravan Shotgun will reliably fire 20 gauge shells until the Brahmin come home.
· 4 Repair Kits - Useful for repairing any outfit or weapon, Repair Kits are a valuable tool for any caravaner.
· Binoculars – The Mojave Wasteland is a dangerous place, but with these trusty Binoculars you'll be able to spot trouble coming.

Of course everyone picks the Heavy because we all like Sandviches.

Ah, what a tease. Got my laptop just now and I'm leaving for Outback. :lol:

Guess I'll throw it on the charger and play with it when I get home.

just got back from my Blackhawk jump. During the safety briefing regarding the helicopter the pilot said "The emergency exits are the easiest to remember, they are right in front of you".
Best thing I heard all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back