You Down with OTT (Yeah you know me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']What is the difference between these two products?

http://www.amazon.com/TRENDnet-4-Po...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1276115503&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/TRENDnet-TE10...3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1276115503&sr=1-3[/QUOTE]

What DT778 says. Switches act like hubs. They give you more ports for an AP or existing router. Routers handle allowing you to deal with having multiple devices on one connection. While a switch *may* handle some functions of a router, it normally won't create your own private network (dhcp server, port forwarding, etc.)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']lame.

uc6i1zx0_01.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Is that a "power suit" in a "thrashball stadium?" :lol:

I like most of the other screens though.

So I just got an email from BB for a 10% off coupon on regular priced items. Even though Green Day Rock Band came out this week, you guys think they would take it?

you know how rockband has adjustable lag settings for HD tvs? Is there a universal method to do it for every game or is it tv settings? I'm getting fed up with it. A lot of games have been a pain to play because of this lag. The tv I have is great, but i hate not being able to play Geometry wars anymore or having to overadjust for MW2 movements.

[quote name='TheRock88']So I just got an email from BB for a 10% off coupon on regular priced items. Even though Green Day Rock Band came out this week, you guys think they would take it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, why wouldn't they?

Also, why not just buy it online, Bing is offering 20% cashback right now, and last I remember, you can use your 10% off code online as well...right?

Just discovered the "game" setting on my tv. Maybe now I won't be as terrible in MW2 anymore guys. Lets play some games tonight to test it out!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah, why wouldn't they?

Also, why not just buy it online, Bing is offering 20% cashback right now, and last I remember, you can use your 10% off code online as well...right?[/QUOTE]

Last time I tried it, they said they couldnt accept the coupon cause the game was a new release, even though the price was MSRP. This was at a Circuit City though so I'm hoping I dont run into the same thing at BB.

[quote name='TheRock88']Last time I tried it, they said they couldnt accept the coupon cause the game was a new release, even though the price was MSRP. This was at a Circuit City though so I'm hoping I dont run into the same thing at BB.[/QUOTE]

I've never had that problem. Only problem I had at my local Best Buys is using the coupon if the item is already on sale.

Are you going to try to get the 20% Bing CB + use the 10% Off coupon online?

Nah, I prefer buying my stuff with cash instead of credit card. Wish BB had the option of instore pickup where you can pay for the full thing at the store instead of requiring a CC.

So, I think my speakers on my iMac just went out...

While playing some music there was an occasional popping kind of noise and then the sound just cut out.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']So, I think my speakers on my iMac just went out...

While playing some music there was an occasional popping kind of noise and then the sound just cut out.[/QUOTE]

did you just unplug headphones?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']did you just unplug headphones?[/QUOTE]
No, I've never used headphones.

Just restarted my computer and the sound's back to normal. I'm still a little worried though. :\

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Game modes on TVs make my eyes melt. They're way too bright.[/QUOTE]
I have like 8 different tv modes. game mode isn't really too bright on my tv, it does however eliminate the lag that's been plagueing me.

I just played some MW2 and notice the difference right away. I dont have to pray and spray anymore.

[quote name='Wolve11']I have like 8 different tv modes. game mode isn't really too bright on my tv, it does however eliminate the lag that's been plagueing me.

I just played some MW2 and notice the difference right away. I dont have to pray and spray anymore.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't eliminate lag, it just masks it. Darker scenes = noticeable lag, lighter scenes = less noticeable lag.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It doesn't eliminate lag, it just masks it. Darker scenes = noticeable lag, lighter scenes = less noticeable lag.[/QUOTE]

It brings it back to what I was used to: thus eliminating the lag that was added when I got my new tv. I feel like I can finally really play games the way I should be playing them.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You're right, but it's such a large initial investment.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but you can then have all the ammunition you can dream of. Also you will be able to have higher precision rounds and can even load them a little heavy.

~~~

I hope the Blackhawks can lift the Cup tonight.

[quote name='flowery']Yeah but you can then have all the ammunition you can dream of. Also you will be able to have higher precision rounds and can even load them a little heavy.

~~~

I hope the Blackhawks can lift the Cup tonight.[/QUOTE]

Maybe in a year or so. It does look like fun.

Temp, get a speedloader so you don't have to put in each round individually in your magazine.

Hey JJSP, I've been back for like a week now. :wave:

[quote name='Wolve11']Temp, get a speedloader so you don't have to put in each round individually in your magazine.

Hey JJSP, I've been back for like a week now. :wave:[/QUOTE]

Stripper clips are speed loaders, aren't they?

Guess I'll go read. I'm reading a book called Afraid. It's damn good.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Stripper clips are speed loaders, aren't they?

Guess I'll go read. I'm reading a book called Afraid. It's damn good.[/QUOTE]

There's really good ones out there. Stripper clips can be speed loaded but it isn't exactly much better than individual round loading There's some speed loaders out there that where you take your stripper clip and punch them into your magazine.

Got my Logitech Performance Mouse MX in today, only $53 shipped for "dented box" and it looks brand new. Laptop tomorrow. Cannot wait.

[quote name='Wolve11']There's really good ones out there. Stripper clips can be speed loaded but it isn't exactly much better than individual round loading There's some speed loaders out there that where you take your stripper clip and punch them into your magazine.[/QUOTE]

Man, I am so glad to have you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back