One morning I shOTT an elephant in my pajamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wubb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
grouchomarxce3.gif
How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.
grouchomarxce3.gif

The other OTT wasn't even over you big bully.

[quote name='Strell']Sch'nigga you closest to super cheap booze, you got nothing to worry about.[/quote]

Not exactly, when I go to mexico I usually drink Modelo Especial... which isn't cheap. :bomb: It's like 6.99 for a 4 pack of tiny little bottles w/ cute little wrapping paper on top.

OR.. I just go for the 2.99 64 ounce pitcher of Sol. :cool:

^^ Local Fox station did a blurb on that cat last night. Also mentioned about the staff notifying families when the cat makes his move. I imagine that could lead to some strange convos. "You say grandma is going to die today, because why?"

[quote name='tiredfornow']The other OTT wasn't even over you big bully.
[/QUOTE]

499 replies = 500 posts, nub.

[quote name='Strell']I'm talking smuggling it back in here. It's half price!

Groucho Marx FTW.[/quote]
Oh JEAH!

The big bottle of Buchanan's for 15 bucks for the win.

[quote name='wubb']499 replies = 500 posts, nub.[/quote]

:boxing::bs:.......:robot:

Now that I think about it, isn't there an episode where Abe Simpson screams out "Death! Deaaaaaaaath!" at everything, including Lisa's cat Snowball?

"No grandpa, that's the cat again!"

[quote name='Strell']Now that I think about it, isn't there an episode where Abe Simpson screams out "Death! Deaaaaaaaath!" at everything, including Lisa's cat Snowball?

"No grandpa, that's the cat again!"[/QUOTE]

Yes sir.

Bolded = artists I'm going to see.

Rock the Bells at Randall's Island

MAIN STAGE
8:50PM - 10:10PM RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
7:20PM – 8:20PM WU-TANG CLAN
6:15PM – 7:00PM PUBLIC ENEMY
5:10PM – 5:55PM CYPRESS HILL
4:05PM – 4:50PM THE ROOTS
3:05PM – 3:50PM MOS DEF & TALIB KWELI
2:25PM – 2:50PM EPMD
1:50PM – 2:15PM PHAROAHE MONCH
1:20PM – 1:40PM IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE
12:50PM – 1:10PM JEDI MIND TRICKS
12:20PM – 12:40PM DAVID BANNER
12:00 – 12:10PM SUPERNATURAL

PAID DUES STAGE
6:15PM – 7:15PM LIVING LEGENDS
5:15PM – 6:00PM FELT
4:25PM – 5:00PM SAGE FRANCIS
3:40PM – 4:15PM BROTHER ALI
3:00PM – 3:30PM CAGE
2:20PM – 2:50PM MR. LIF
1:40PM – 2:10PM GROUCH & ELIGH
1:10PM – 1:30PM HANGAR 18
12:40PM – 1:00PM BLUE PRINT
12:10PM – 12:30PM LUCKY I AM

DOORS OPEN AT 12:00PM

Since none of the early performers really interest me, I'll have plenty of time to shop the merch tables. For those curious, I'm skipping the Roots for Sage because I saw the Roots a few months ago, for the second time, and feel like they'll do the same set I saw before. Also, I've never seen Sage in concert.

I am going to explode.

[quote name='Strell']Cypress Hill, that's who!

They hired an orchestra, possibly while high![/QUOTE]

Hahaha, well played.

Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll come out for Rage's set to do "How I Could Just Kill a Man."

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Like who?[/quote]

Grouch & Eligh is a must (Not that big of a fan of Pharaoah's solo work. When you only have 4 good songs, something is wrong). Lucky.I.AM did a sweet show when I saw him part of the Living Legends tour. Sad to see Supernatural only get 10 minutes, dude is HIGHLY under-rated. And since I would skip Pharaoh, I would make sure to check out Hanger 18 (I've only heard a few tracks from them but what I've heard is pretty good). EPMD is always a good show though since I've seen them a bunch of times, I don't know if I would skip Mr. Lif.

damn, I knew I should have ordered that album when I saw Mike Gao on production duties

Do you have to pay for the Tivo subscription for it to work or can you manually set recordings (i.e. record channel X from 8PM to 9PM) and use it like it's a VCR with a hard drive attached?

[quote name='fart_bubble']Grouch & Eligh is a must (Not that big of a fan of Pharaoah's solo work. When you only have 4 good songs, something is wrong). Lucky.I.AM did a sweet show when I saw him part of the Living Legends tour. Sad to see Supernatural only get 10 minutes, dude is HIGHLY under-rated. And since I would skip Pharaoh, I would make sure to check out Hanger 18 (I've only heard a few tracks from them but what I've heard is pretty good). EPMD is always a good show though since I've seen them a bunch of times, I don't know if I would skip Mr. Lif.

damn, I knew I should have ordered that album when I saw Mike Gao on production duties[/QUOTE]

I would love to see the guys that you've listed since I've never seen them or heard most of their stuff, except for EPMD. I am, however, a total whore for Pharoahe and Lif so that's my reasoning.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Bolded = artists I'm going to see.

Rock the Bells at Randall's Island

MAIN STAGE
8:50PM - 10:10PM RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
7:20PM – 8:20PM WU-TANG CLAN
6:15PM – 7:00PM PUBLIC ENEMY
5:10PM – 5:55PM CYPRESS HILL
4:05PM – 4:50PM THE ROOTS
3:05PM – 3:50PM MOS DEF & TALIB KWELI
2:25PM – 2:50PM EPMD
1:50PM – 2:15PM PHAROAHE MONCH
1:20PM – 1:40PM IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE
12:50PM – 1:10PM JEDI MIND TRICKS
12:20PM – 12:40PM DAVID BANNER
12:00 – 12:10PM SUPERNATURAL

PAID DUES STAGE
6:15PM – 7:15PM LIVING LEGENDS
5:15PM – 6:00PM FELT
4:25PM – 5:00PM SAGE FRANCIS
3:40PM – 4:15PM BROTHER ALI
3:00PM – 3:30PM CAGE
2:20PM – 2:50PM MR. LIF
1:40PM – 2:10PM GROUCH & ELIGH
1:10PM – 1:30PM HANGAR 18
12:40PM – 1:00PM BLUE PRINT
12:10PM – 12:30PM LUCKY I AM

DOORS OPEN AT 12:00PM

Since none of the early performers really interest me, I'll have plenty of time to shop the merch tables. For those curious, I'm skipping the Roots for Sage because I saw the Roots a few months ago, for the second time, and feel like they'll do the same set I saw before. Also, I've never seen Sage in concert.

I am going to explode.[/QUOTE]
:boxing: :twoguns: :cry:

I like how my company sends me an e-mail telling me we're conducting inspections on the fire alarms after they go off and scare the fucking shit out of everyone.

[quote name='Strell']I like how my company sends me an e-mail telling me we're conducting inspections on the fire alarms after they go off and scare the fucking shit out of everyone.[/quote]

Maybe that's why they're conducting inspection? :lol:

[quote name='fart_bubble']hmm, I am #2 listener for Funky DL on last.fm

and I think I am still #2 for Moonraker[/QUOTE]

Nice. I'm going to have to listen to Peeg Vater when this Atmosphere album ends.

[quote name='Strell']I like how my company sends me an e-mail telling me we're conducting inspections on the fire alarms after they go off and scare the fucking shit out of everyone.[/quote]Go blame the IT department for late email delivery.

Huzzah!

Tech problems with my new computer have forced me back to my old desk.
I moved everything over though.

Be there till Monday!
Suckers.

[quote name='dallow']Huzzah!

Tech problems with my new computer have forced me back to my old desk.
I moved everything over though.

Be there till Monday!
Suckers.[/quote]Hmmm, trying to see the upside in this. :whistle2:s

[quote name='shrike4242']Hmmm, trying to see the upside in this. :whistle2:s[/quote]Upside for me is being here online with you guys. Since you all love me, it's an upside for you too. ;)

Ugh, the database is going incredibly slow.
I am trying to do work at the same time, but it's not cooperating.

I will never be able to complain that my office can't serve a damn good free lunch.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Rice Crispy Treats? I believe I shall.

Sweet, I've downed a can of diet Polar Orange Dry, two bottles worth of water and now I'm getting an iced coffee.

I'm going to be pissing for the next two hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back