$10 OFF Purchase of Any 2 Videogames COUPONS in TARGET Holiday Toys Catalog

FatBoyInside

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
The annual Holiday Toys Catalog should be making its way into Target B&M soon. However, Target online is nice (or foolhardy) enough to make the coupons within available for printing directly here:

http://sites.target.com/images/2009HolidayCoupons/holiday_coupons_print.html

There are 3 videogame-related coupons on pages 5 & 6 (EXPIRES 11/25 - day before Thanksgiving):

:360: $10 OFF PURCHASE OF ANY 2 XBOX 360 GAMES

:ps3::psp: $10 OFF PURCHASE OF ANY 2 PS3 or PSP GAMES

:wii::ds: $10 OFF PURCHASE OF ANY 2 WII or DS GAMES PURCHASE

Remember, you can also check the endcap aisle by the Toy Dept. or at the front cashier stations for the actual Toy Catalog. Good luck!
FYI, there are no price restrictions, works on clearance games, and stacks with the current Wii B2G1 promotion (exp. 11/07). Happy hunting !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this certainly makes clearance games more attractive prior to further price drops, and especially for purchase during the holiday season knowing the mobs that will be combing the place. Guess I'll be getting some clearance stuff quick. Thanks OP!!! Awesome find!!!

[quote name='fizzywix']In case you just want to print a page w/ a particular coupon:

Page 9 - PS3/PSP
Page 11 - Wii/DS
Page 12 - 360
Page 15 - 10$ off UP and Monster's Inc. blus
According to how it is for me, anyway.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this!! This was really helpful and should probably be added to the OP. Oh yeah, have you tried it out at any Targets in town?

[quote name='donut']Buy 2 get one wii combines with the coupon...best deal is buy 6 games and use 3 coupons, this does work ....[/QUOTE]

Wat?

To clarify, does this stack with the current B2G1 Wii offer or not?

[quote name='jacknicklson']Yes it stacks, getting the cashier to take more than one coupon(buying 6 or more games) is YMMV[/QUOTE]

Oh, I was only planning on getting the three. (Well, the two and the one free):p

[quote name='chuckywang']Any $5 video games around here?[/QUOTE]

My local Target had a pretty craptacular selection, but I bought two copies of Shaun White Snowboarding for PSP. They were $4.98 each, so after the $10 coupon, they were free.

[quote name='L0sther0']Are they having to be printed in color? It says void if copied on them.[/QUOTE]

The coupon worked today for me in black and white (my printer is out of color ink). Not sure of the point of "void if copied" since you can easily print as many as you want.

I was able to get a couple PSP games for $10. Nothing else is cheap enough around here. I imagine this coupon is going to turn up the competition for clearance games.

[quote name='L0sther0']Are they having to be printed in color? It says void if copied on them.[/QUOTE]
These are Target Web Coupons. Web = Online. They are meant to be printed from the official online site and then used in the store. So you can print them in whatever way you want as long as they are not altered and can be scanned.

Thanks to the Op I scored GH Metallica 360 ( 2 copies ) for a grand total of $10 , Two $5 off coupons and the $10 off any 2 360 games + Clearence = Gold !

[quote name='token2k6']I hope not! they cannot expect everyone to have a color printer. that is tech bias![/QUOTE]

pretty much all printers sold in the past 10 years are color.:lol:

[quote name='spacegundam0079']Thanks to the Op I scored GH Metallica 360 ( 2 copies ) for a grand total of $10 , Two $5 off coupons and the $10 off any 2 360 games + Clearence = Gold ![/QUOTE]

Did the $5 coupon come from GH5?

I don't know about other Targets, but at the Target I work at, we just take the coupon regardless if its Expired, Black or White, or even fake to a certain degree (as long as it scans) XD. My team leader said it doesn't really matter, she said we should be helping people save money.

Also, be sure to price match some of the newer games, like Ratchet and Clank and Tekken 6, with a Fry's Ad. Both games are listed for $49.99 and $47.99, respectively. I'm pretty sure the upcoming new games are gonna be cheap on Fry's too.

4.98 lego batman psp. Picked up it and wolverine psp 9.98 for 5 bucks and change with coupon. Also bought UP ps3 9.98 SOCOM tactical..psp 9.98

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']pretty much all printers sold in the past 10 years are color.:lol:[/QUOTE]

have you ever heard of laser printers? :lol:

They are extremely cheaper than ink and you can pick up some for $50-$100.

[quote name='token2k6']ha! yeah, i'm going to try, and at my wife's suggestion, even at a different Target. It just so happens I got a Wii, PS3, and 2 X360 titles, so it shouldn't look too greedy if I only wish to use the coupon on the two X360. But man, that Skate 2 @ 19.98 and Wolverine @ 29.98 are looking more viable for me to pick up. DAMN YOU VIDEO GAMES!![/QUOTE]

Nice understanding wife you have :D

My wife just gave me a hard time after blowing more cash than I should have on the recent flurry of B2G1F offers (but I love her more all the same :bouncy:)

[quote name='estofan']Nice understanding wife you have :D

My wife just gave me a hard time after blowing more cash than I should have on the recent flurry of B2G1F offers (but I love her more all the same :bouncy:)[/QUOTE]

:lol: thanks! Yeah, I totally hear you on the B2G1F offers! She actually heard about the Target one this week before I did and laid into me. We just have an understanding that I can amass all the games I want until my weekly paycheck runs out, and I have to just pay the bill on her clothing company credit cards when they come in without asking any questions or getting mad!

picked up

PSP- Lego Batman 9.98
PS3- UP 9.98
- $10 coupon.
total- 9.96

good time to stock up on stocking stuffers.

Well, maybe I'll swing by my local Target today, but typically their clearance section sucks. It's typically a poorly organized pile of iPod cases and random videogames.

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']pretty much all printers sold in the past 10 years are color.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Alot of people just buy black ink though. I'd rather buy a game than some color ink.

The coupon work out perfectly. I bought 3 DS games last week come back to the store today & ask for price adjustment. The customer service gimme $10 cash back :) Also, picked up Lego Batman (PSP) Sega genessis Collection (PSP) for $11.XX after taxes :) Go back later this week with old receipt to get more $10 off ;)

[quote name='thenockmlb']Here's a three page PDF with eight of each coupon:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/22080772[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DarkRider23']Maybe I'm being a lazy bastard, but 10 of you guys downloaded the damn pdf. Can you please upload it somewhere else?[/QUOTE]

did you pass that post up?? we're talking 1 page back, you can't be that lazy!

[quote name='token2k6']:lol: thanks! Yeah, I totally hear you on the B2G1F offers! She actually heard about the Target one this week before I did and laid into me. We just have an understanding that I can amass all the games I want until my weekly paycheck runs out, and I have to just pay the bill on her clothing company credit cards when they come in without asking any questions or getting mad![/QUOTE]

Quid pro quo! ;) :applause:

[quote name='token2k6']did you pass that post up?? we're talking 1 page back, you can't be that lazy![/QUOTE]

I feel like an idiot. I did go through all the pages, but I guess I missed that. My bad :(.

To get just the three coupons (Sony, Nintendo, MS):

1. Copy-paste the following text into a text editor (like notepad).​
  2. Save the file as cheap.html.
  3. Open cheap.html into your web browser.
  4. Print. Print like the wind!
HTML:
        Holiday Coupons

[*]
        * html img,  * html .png {
    position:relative;
}
            body {
                font-size: 10pt;
            }

h1.gl, h2.gl, h3.gl {
                height: auto !important;
                width: auto !important;
                line-height: auto !important;
            }

#header,
            h1.gl span,
            h2.gl span,
            h3.gl span {
                display: none;
            }

.coupon img.print {
                display: block;
                width: 5in;
                height: 0.25in;
                margin: 0 auto;
            }

.coupon h3 {
                position: relative;
                font-size: 1pt;
                width: 2.5in !important;
                margin: -0.2in 0 0 2.5in;
                padding: 0;
                border: none;
                background-color: transparent !important;
                color: #fff !important;
            }

.coupon h3 span.expiration {
                position: absolute;
                display: block;
                width: 100%;
                height: 100%;
                top: 0;
                left: 0;
                background-color: transparent !important;
                font-size: 11pt;
                color: #000 !important;
            }

.col {
                float: none !important;
                width: 5.5in !important;
                margin: 0 !important;
            }

div.pageBreak {
                page-break-after: always;
            }

Coupons
            [LIST]
                [URL="#"]Close[/URL]
            [/LIST]

Coupon Savings

[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/supertarget/2008/grocery/coupons_print/hdr_Target_coupon_print.png[/IMG]                    

TARGET Web Coupon

Expires 11/25/09

[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/2009HolidayCoupons/products/29PS3_logo.png[/IMG]

$10 off

With purchase of two PS3/PSP Games

Offer valid for in-store purchase only. Limit one item or offer per
coupon. Void if copied, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by
law. No cash value.

[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/supertarget/2007/couponsSpecials/Target_logo.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/2009HolidayCoupons/barcodes/98560112639217420902993295.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/supertarget/2008/grocery/coupons_print/hdr_Target_coupon_print.png[/IMG]                    

TARGET Web Coupon

Expires 11/25/09

[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/2009HolidayCoupons/products/36Nintendo_DS_logo.png[/IMG]

$10 off

With purchase of two Wii/DS Games

law. No cash value.

[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/supertarget/2007/couponsSpecials/Target_logo.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/2009HolidayCoupons/barcodes/98560112713799910996693299.png[/IMG]

TARGET Web Coupon

Expires 11/25/09

[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/2009HolidayCoupons/products/41xbox360_logo.png[/IMG]

$10 off

With purchase of two Xbox 360 Games

law. No cash value.

[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/2009HolidayCoupons/barcodes/98560112745244511036193299.png[/IMG]

Well fuck, I guess I can't afford to wait on clearance games to drop to 75% off anymore (at least until Thanksgiving).

Great Success.

2X Pirates (DS) $4.98 + $4.98 + coupon = free!

2X 360 The Bigs 2 $9.98 + $9.98 + coupon = $9.98

PSP Wolverine $9.98 + PSP Indiana Jones $9.98 + coupon = $9.98

I decided it was best to stop at the point where I was seriously considering buying 360 G-Force and GI Joe.

[quote name='SnotRocket']How the hell do you print just 1 or 2 coupons! I can't figure it out![/QUOTE]
go to file at the top left, then down to print preview. scroll through the print preview, and find the page that coupon(s) you want to print are on. then click the print box at the top left of the print preview, and go down to print range (on the left) and only include the pages that the coupons you need are on...

HEY!!! Why is there a "format C:, Yes" in that code?

Clearance games were crap at my store but $10 off worked just fine.

Is there a way to get the coupon image posted in the forum for just the three good ones? Edit: See Velvets post. Although it would still be good as I'm sure the question he answered will come up again. Maybe he can be added to op if that's easier.

[quote name='Toss']4.98 lego batman psp. Picked up it and wolverine psp 9.98 for 5 bucks and change with coupon. Also bought UP ps3 9.98 SOCOM tactical..psp 9.98[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing this out. I failed to pair PSP/PS3 games together because mentally I was approaching them as separate coupons. Duh. :wall:

Might make a trip back to pick up a couple more games I'll likely never play but for $5 can resist. :)

Just copy and paste in word for how many you need.

10ofps3psp.jpg

10ofwiids.jpg

10ofx360.jpg

They had this I think last year too. I used them with no issues at several stores, just need multiple coupons for more then one item like they say on them. They will knock off $10 when they scan them, regardless how much the game is, if they are like the previous ones. This look a little different and it is good that they have web coupon printed on them this time. As I had to log in to the website and show them where I got them last time to one manager who ok'd it afterward.

Though, I have an issue at my local store... I went in, handing the clerk my games. She scanned them then the coupons and I saw the screen knock off the amounts. Think it was only two at that time, but she called her manager who said they couldn't take them. I explained I had used them elsewhere, said they shouldn't have taken them. And I asked what the problem was... 1st she said it didn't work in the system but after I said I SAW it ring up on the machine she told me something about someone else using to many previously. I didn't feel like arguing so I let it be...

Hopefully a hoarder doesn't go in there and ruin it for others again this time.

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']Alot of people just buy black ink though. I'd rather buy a game than some color ink.[/QUOTE]

by " A lot of people" you mean just you amirite?

I've never heard of someone with a color printer only buying black ink.

Then again this is CHEAP ASS gamer so I guess I shouldn't be suprised.:lol:

bread's done
Back