9/26: Added various Band Hero items for PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.
It was late - I didn't thinking bumping at that time would give me a lot of coverage anyways.

Merry Christmas to you too sir! :).

As for the system analysis class - yea I'm sure it was the same thing regarding your traffic systems. Mine just dealt with biological systems - liver, heart, nervous system...etc. Fun stuff - makes me wish I actually did had more of a programing background tho lol. I think I would have done A LOT better.

GodBless

It's killing me that ARF just sits there everyday with a great price of $20 shipped on it and no one grabs it up.

ARGH!

OK, mark me down for it...

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']I'm gonna try and pry the Xenosaga Lenticular off of Vendetta... Hopefully with some more rare LEs... or something.[/QUOTE]

You can pry it alright. From my cold dead hands. :D

It would take something extraordinary to get that off of me.

Any word on the package yet? The others I sent at the same time as yours recently made it to there destinations in California and North Carolina. x:

:ps3: Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (GH)
:ps2: Dragon Quest VIII
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts (GH)
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts II
:ps2: Tales of the Abyss
:br: A-Team (BD/DVD combo - Target exclusive - includes slip cover)

[quote name='thelonepig']Sorry, I'd prefer to open and play through the game first before selling for that much below what I payed for it. Not to mention that I could actually get more for it on Amazon trade-in currently (taking shipping into account, that is).

I could go $25 shipped if that isn't too much of an increase for you.[/QUOTE]

I just remembered it was on sale at Amazon not too long ago for a fairly cheap price. Majin is a game I'll probably just wait for GameFly to have on sale. Thanks for the reply though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back