9/26: Added various Band Hero items for PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump the pig!

pigglywiggly.jpg

If you get closer to the time you need cash and don't have it, LMK how much you want for that Majin. I'll try it out solely on your recommendation, so, if it sucks, I owe you one punch in the stomach.

[quote name='dv8mad']so, if it sucks, I owe you one punch in the stomach.[/QUOTE]

Aren't those expensive to ship, especially from Japan?

[quote name='Amblix']This thread has me pondering, are you pondering what I'm pondering?[/QUOTE]

I think so, Amblix, but isn't that why they invented tube socks?

[quote name='Squarehard']
invader-zim-gir-flying-on-pig.thumbnail.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of a letter a kid sent me a few months ago and drew that with a little Grr next to it, best thing ever.

Hey Mr. DisturbedPig, since DVGREAT (LOLOLOL) wants me to send his package directly to you, is there anything off my list you'd even be remotely interested in? I'll lower prices if you have anything you want, but just let me know!

I honestly can't take the money from those items. Also, I'd personally rather you let me know what you want, because on Thursday my friends Mason and Caiti are coming to pick out some stuff, and I know you might be a little more open than they are. After that, late next week I'm dumping the rest at a local used store and taking whatever I can get.

I really have a thing for Noel? Hrm... I guess that could be true, but it's funny cause I always pick the girls that are not human...

Like KOS-MOS, too. But I more admire then want to be with them. I don't have a specific type other than she has to be teh cutez.

O_O

Wow, well... All I can say is thank you. And you better know those Arrested Development DVDs were ACTUALLY used in the recording of our first EP with Mason singing? Yup! There are samples from those copies on the Taste_Testicles version of "Bludgeoning Your Genitals Until I Want to Marry You." You've got quite the item coming!

Also, since the title was so misleading, I'll let you in on what the actual lyrics were for the first verse of that song:

I heard you fell off your bike in the street,
we hope you feel better by next week,
because the team's got a big baseball game,
we could get a sub, but it's just not the same.

We heard you fell off your bike and broke your arm,
woo those nurses with your charm.
Did you get our card? The whole team's rooting for you!
And pizza party after the game... JUICE!

Yeah, it's about a little league team who unfortunately lost their star player to a sad incident and need to figure out how to win the championship! It's a song about the arduous struggles of little guys proving themselves.

[quote name='thelonepig']Don't forget Vagrant Story![/QUOTE]

Let's at least wait until I actually get a PSP until you add to the backlog, OK?

Oh, and be sure to get me one of those 50% off Vagrant Story codes. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back