A dedicated OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php

Oded-Fehr-Deuce-Bigalow-Male-Gigolo.5.jpg

Man, Beatles is so good.

Just got the first of the gold star achievements.

I can see some of those being a problem, as well as the HO/PO ones. I also doubt I'll be able to do some of the drum achievements or any of the signing ones.

I absolutely hate how all the good shit comes out at the same time and during a tougher part of the school semester. The only game that should be coming out in November is MW2 because that's the only one I'm going to play.

I don't care about the sport but Rallisport Challenge and Rallisport Challenge 2 were two of my absolute favorite games of the last generation. The XSN integration and the way the latter tracked online leagues was incredible and still hasn't been matched.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Do I look like Charlie from It's Always Sunny?[/QUOTE]

Nah, you look like that guy who just sold me a slurpee a couple of minutes ago.

[quote name='TheRock88']Nah, you look like that guy who just sold me a slurpee a couple of minutes ago.[/QUOTE]

It's just that two people this past week said I do, but I just don't see it.

[quote name='TheRock88']15% off coupon + using a BoA card with cashback = about $260 with tax included and free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Not bad...PSP Go is $250 though :whistle2:k

I ended up having a lot more fun than I thought I would. Everyone there was pretty cool, surprisingly. The events very quickly just broke down to good old-fashioned binge drinking.

Plus I made friends with a dog that's afraid of everyone! His owners were shocked.

Rocko, Princess, whoever else, I can play Beatles around 2-2:30.

I need the 1,000,000 points, start a band, unison bonuses and a few other achievements.

Nope. I always suck. I've had Guitar Hero 2 and 3 and the best I could ever do was hard on a few songs but mostly just stayed at medium. :oops:

I can't figure out the hammer ons/offs on these fake guitars (even though I can do em fine on a regular guitar)

Still having Nodes problems?

Granted it was funny to hear Lange say: 'Stu's a $$$!', but $ is obviously needed to keep the moneymaker going.

Sean, I think Princess and I only need 1,000,000. We really need four people for that to get it easily.

I'd help you with the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back