A dedicated OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can sign in as a guest, Rocko.

My brother just told me we're going into Philly for the Mexican Independence Day Festival, so I can't play till later now.

That Poison Ivy fight wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Pretty easy since they give you a checkpoint after the first stage. Am I almost done?

[quote name='manthing']NFL RedZone

:drool:[/QUOTE]Just looked up what that was. Looks overwhelming. Are you watching that instead of a regular game right now?

Also the CBS HD football feed sucks ass. Good thing most of the 49ers games will be on FOX.

[quote name='Maklershed']A dude whose new show begins Monday night.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Hm. I guess the next big 360 game is Borderlands. Not sure if I'm going to get that one or not. I feel like I might as well play Fallout 3 and then buy Borderlands on the cheap later.

Borderlands sounds like Fallout + Left 4 Dead.

In other words: Amazing.

I don't really know much about Borderlands but I have seen a few screen shots and it reminds me of seeing Jet Grind Radio after somebody has rubbed dirt in my eyes.

[quote name='DT778']Just looked up what that was. Looks overwhelming. Are you watching that instead of a regular game right now?
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but it's not overwhelming.

Plus there's no commercials.

:drool:

[quote name='Maklershed']
A dude whose new show begins Monday night.[/QUOTE]

Heh.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I don't really know much about Borderlands but I have seen a few screen shots and it reminds me of seeing Jet Grind Radio after somebody has rubbed dirt in my eyes.[/QUOTE]
Mojimbo. Say "Yeeesh." for me.

[quote name='Brak']Mojimbo. Say "Yeeesh." for me.[/QUOTE]

I just watched a video, and yeah, I was a bit off, but I was close for only having seen three pictures in GI.

I do this with my cat:

oh-god-i-can-see-forever.jpg

Nobody can comment on that video game until someone rips an NTSC copy of it to play on their modded Microsoft Xbox 360 consoles, Temporaryscars.

[quote name='Brak']I do this with my cat:

oh-god-i-can-see-forever.jpg
[/QUOTE]

There's a guy that works in my building that kinda looks like that cat. I've seen him around for 6 years and I still can't figure out what office he works in. I have a lurking suspicion he just lives in the boiler room.

[quote name='Maklershed']There's a guy that works in my building that kinda looks like that cat. I've seen him around for 6 years and I still can't figure out what office he works in. I have a lurking suspicion he just lives in the boiler room.[/QUOTE]
Awesome.

[quote name='seanr1221']I still think it's funny how he posts in the 360 threads like he's going to buy the games.[/QUOTE]If its a game he really wants, he'll buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back