A dedicated OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still having Nodes problems?

Granted it was funny to hear Lange say: 'Stu's a $$$!', but $ is obviously needed to keep the moneymaker going.

[quote name='Maklershed']Maklershed's word of warning: Crest Pro-Health Night Time mouthwash will destroy your taste buds[/QUOTE]

also, if you don't do a good job brushing it will leave brown spots on your teeth.

what happens is that the active chemical turns any tartar/bacteria that's on your teeth brown. if you brush/floss properly, it doesn't happen. the problem is, most people don't spend 2-3 minutes brushing 3x day and don't floss after every time they eat and/or brush.

[quote name='seanr1221']Rocko, Princess, whoever else, I can play Beatles around 2-2:30.

I need the 1,000,000 points, start a band, unison bonuses and a few other achievements.[/QUOTE]

If I'm around today, yeah, I should be able to play. We already got everything but the 1,000,000 points, but we can still go for the others. I can see if my friend wants to play (he can play expert guitar/bass/drums), and if he does, we might be able to get the 1,000,000.

Unless someone else speaks up.

[quote name='Chika']also, if you don't do a good job brushing it will leave brown spots on your teeth.

what happens is that the active chemical turns any tartar/bacteria that's on your teeth brown. if you brush/floss properly, it doesn't happen. the problem is, most people don't spend 2-3 minutes brushing 3x day and don't floss after every time they eat and/or brush.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit! Thanks for the link. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I seriously haven't been able to taste stuff on the front part of my tongue for days now. I hope its not permanent. :cold:

[quote name='Chika']also, if you don't do a good job brushing it will leave brown spots on your teeth.

what happens is that the active chemical turns any tartar/bacteria that's on your teeth brown. if you brush/floss properly, it doesn't happen. the problem is, most people don't spend 2-3 minutes brushing 3x day and don't floss after every time they eat and/or brush.[/QUOTE]
Wow, not a good mouth wash for those who take a quick rinse before getting frisky.

[quote name='Maklershed']Holy shit! Thanks for the link. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I seriously haven't been able to taste stuff on the front part of my tongue for days now. I hope its not permanent. :cold:[/QUOTE]

if i were you, i'd find another mouthwash. a good option is to do something like plax before you brush to help you brush better then a smart rinse or warm salt rinse after. at our office, we've found that warm saltwater works better than any expensive mouthwash.

I get the chills every time I listen to Needle and the Damage Done

[quote name='Chika']if i were you, i'd find another mouthwash. a good option is to do something like plax before you brush to help you brush better then a smart rinse or warm salt rinse after. at our office, we've found that warm saltwater works better than any expensive mouthwash.[/QUOTE]

I'll take this under advisement. And I threw out that other stuff. Its very disconcerting to not taste what you're eating.

Somewhat related: Gordon Ramsey insured his tongue for $2 million

[quote name='Maklershed']I get the chills every time I listen to Needle and the Damage Done

I'll take this under advisement. And I threw out that other stuff. Its very disconcerting to not taste what you're eating.

Somewhat related: Gordon Ramsey insured his tongue for $2 million[/QUOTE]

We recommend 1-2 tsp of table salt in about 4oz of luke warm tap water. swish for 30 seconds. most bacteria that hang out in your mouth are halophobic and die in salt water.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']needs more hash browns and less bacon. :cool:[/QUOTE]

$$$$$$

Damn, why is TNT showing the LOTR trilogy on the the first Sunday of the NFL season?

My poor remote is gonna die from me switching from that and the NFL Redzone.

:whistle2:(

shuvel.jpg

shuvelfi4.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']
shuvel.jpg

shuvelfi4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

that's all well and good, but the real question is, do u has a bucket?

01-i-has-a-bucket.jpg

[quote name='lordwow']I wish I had Drew Brees on all my fantasy teams this week.[/QUOTE]

Mr. I have a HUUUGGGEEE tumor on my face?

I'm surprised it hasn't interfered with his vision, yet.

[quote name='lordwow']I wish I had Drew Brees on all my fantasy teams this week.[/QUOTE]

I wish I had Bree Olsen on my couch this week.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Anyone see these spill.com movie reviews on youtube? Quite entertaining.[/QUOTE]I know Cory personally. Dude's fuckin' hilarious.
He once asked a girl I know to "show him ['him' being a house guest who was actually visiting from Britain because of Spill] a good time. You don't have to have sex with him or anything; just gargle his balls a lil', you know?" :lol:

[quote name='st0neface']It blows my mind that this is the country I'm living in.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-too-controversial-for-religious-America.html[/QUOTE]

Damn. #-o

[quote name='st0neface']It blows my mind that this is the country I'm living in.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-too-controversial-for-religious-America.html[/QUOTE]

"...only 39 per cent of Americans believe in the theory of evolution." That is just sad.

There is a Creationist Museum up the road near Cincinnati. I really want to blow it up. Word for word belief in the Creation Myth and animatronic dinosaurs and people living together, absurd.

[quote name='Maklershed']I wish I had Bree Olsen on my couch this week.[/QUOTE]

Not me.

What with all the whimpering, trying to chew through the gag and constantly trying to loosen the ropes and escape when I'm not looking...she's not worth the headaches, trust me.

::whistles::

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey Plume, go watch The Dark Knight.[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't I watch Batman Begins, first? And Hey I did watch Watchmen, finally!

Probably won't have time to, today...I have a lot of stuff to do...

:rofl: at Shannon Sharpe wearing a suit coat, shirt& tie, long socks, dress shoes and CARGO SHORTS!

$$$$a can't talk, but he's fashionable.

Can't believe how many prognosticators are on the Packers nuts

Time for the Bungles.

I wish they wouldn't hype up the Packers. They should just leave them as a real good Dark Horse and let them just play their football and hopefully find themselves in the Playoffs.

Don't think I'll be able to do Beatles today. Have a friend coming over that doesn't have Live. Maybe tomorrow night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back