Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Thinking I'm going to send this XL back, they packaged it in a flimsy box and I could just mark it refused since I never removed the adhesive strip but just opened the generic box.

Anyone ever done that?

Also how many returns until amazon bans you? I have had 4 in the last 3-4 months

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea how to remove the AWD sticker on the game cases? They're so big and ugly. Would Goo-gone help?
Yes. Use q-tip to apply it to the sticker and let it set for about 15 minutes. Usually they come right off though lately they've need two or three times of that to get the whole thing off cleanly. Don't know if it's the cold or they've gone to different stickers or what.

Well I just got about 70 emails notifying me that just about everything from the one true restock that hadn't shipped already was either cancelled or back ordered.

"The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is GameSpot’s 2013 game of the year! We want to celebrate all things Hyrulian, so for a limited time we’re offering The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition for FREE!
Just go to Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS or 2DS from Thursday, Jan. 30, at 9 AM (PST) until Sunday, Feb. 2, at 11:59 PM (PST) to download this awesome adventure. Grab it while you can: when the offer ends, it might be a while before you see the game again in Nintendo eShop."

"The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is GameSpot’s 2013 game of the year! We want to celebrate all things Hyrulian, so for a limited time we’re offering The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition for FREE!
Just go to Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS or 2DS from Thursday, Jan. 30, at 9 AM (PST) until Sunday, Feb. 2, at 11:59 PM (PST) to download this awesome adventure. Grab it while you can: when the offer ends, it might be a while before you see the game again in Nintendo eShop."
And I already have the game.. for free the last time they offered it but still. :wall:

Wohoo!! Missed last time it went on since I didn't have a DS at the time. Thanks.

That's fine, everyone gang up on me despite seeing someone actually get dozens of packages. I'll just keep my two cents to myself.

That's fine, everyone gang up on me despite seeing someone actually get dozens of packages. I'll just keep my two cents to myself.
It's okay. Just remember that you have the Cult of Croft too keep you warm at night and all the haters don't.

I don't know people are getting on Eldritch, he posts a ton of deals on here and is always helpful. Who cares what he does with his money? lol

Just some random older stuff that some might be interested in

:xbox:

Halo: Combat Evolved (A to LN) 6.xx - 7.xx

:wii:

AC/DC Rock Band Fan Pack (LN) 6.15

:ps2:

MK: Shaolin Monks (G) 6.61 (LN) 7.63

:ds:

Geometry Wars: Galaxies (G) 7.10 (LN) 8.20

browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (G) 8.72 (Complete)

Listen, folks are only ganging up on you because you comment unfiltered, good or bad, and they are calling on somethings like it is. I wouldn't change a thing (how else are we going to know what is going on restock or otherwise in my, realbigexplosion's, glass_ghost's, copps, Edson's and other fellow cag's absence). Every action has equal and opposite reaction so don't take it personally because in the end as Deader2818 said:

... Eldritch, he posts a ton of deals on here and is always helpful. Who cares what he does with his money? lol
That's the bottom line. I only care that you don't get banned (I don't know anyone that has been for excessive shopping vs returns) or else we won't have anything to share. Hence, shop, post, snipe, flip, boomerang on playa! :)

.....I wouldn't change a thing (how else are we going to know what is going on restock or otherwise in my, realbigexplosion's, glass_ghost's, copps, Edson's and other fellow cag's absence). Every action has equal and opposite reaction so don't take it personally because in the end as Deader2818 said:
That's the bottom line. I only care that you don't get banned (I don't know anyone that has been for excessive shopping vs returns) or else we won't have anything to share. Hence, shop, post, snipe, flip, boomerang on playa! :)
+1

Well my AWD PS2 Person 3 Fes arrived today but it was the regular edition of Persona 3 and not 3 Fes.  Fortunately, it did come with the outerbox, artbox, manual and soundtrack all in pretty nice condition.  While I still want Fes I'm pretty sure I'm holding onto this version too, pretty happy with what I got.

So.. there are a ton of Disney Infinity Starter Packs on AWD (Wii + Wii U) as damaged packaging. Don't those basically sell new for around $60? Why are those things still sitting there? Seems like money to be made...

I think it was like $16 for the Wii versions, $21 for the Wii U. Am I missing something?

So.. there are a ton of Disney Infinity Starter Packs on AWD (Wii + Wii U) as damaged packaging. Don't those basically sell new for around $60? Why are those things still sitting there? Seems like money to be made...

I think it was like $16 for the Wii versions, $21 for the Wii U. Am I missing something?
I think they just had a bunch, so stock doesn't seem to go down even though people are buying. I bought one of the Wii-U ones, it is arriving today, so I'll update when I get it. I didn't get it as a money maker, though.

Well my AWD PS2 Person 3 Fes arrived today but it was the regular edition of Persona 3 and not 3 Fes. Fortunately, it did come with the outerbox, artbox, manual and soundtrack all in pretty nice condition. While I still want Fes I'm pretty sure I'm holding onto this version too, pretty happy with what I got.
I think you got a better deal. Would have loved to get all that!

I just found this thread and started following you all. The disney infinity talk made me go look at it on Amz and I saw the
Disney infinity amazon exclusive.
They had one at 138 and very good condition. My kids want this game, we have skylanders so I know what I am getting into, but it seems like a decent deal. and very good condition is what I should look for, right? Also realize this does not have the actual game.

Not a Warehouse Deal but Amazon.com has Tales of Legendia for $19.99. I didn't want to start a new thread because there are only 4 left but thought I'd share it with AWD crowd.

PS2 Tales of Legendia (New-Sealed) $19.99

Listen, folks are only ganging up on you because you comment unfiltered, good or bad, and they are calling on somethings like it is. I wouldn't change a thing (how else are we going to know what is going on restock or otherwise in my, realbigexplosion's, glass_ghost's, copps, Edson's and other fellow cag's absence). Every action has equal and opposite reaction so don't take it personally because in the end as Deader2818 said:

Pretty much this. Personally I dont care if you flip but when you post about it as much as you do other people are going to call you on it. Plus, that payment trick is pretty shady especially when you swap cards for weeks like you were saying before. And the fact that you post more than just about anyone on CAG in the deals threads adds to it lol. Most of us work or have school but you literally seem to sit on CAG all day, lol (someone find me a job where I can do this and still make money!)

That said I dont want to see you go by any means, you post many good deals and that is appreciated by me and many others in the CAG community!

Pretty much this. Personally I dont care if you flip but when you post about it as much as you do other people are going to call you on it. Plus, that payment trick is pretty shady especially when you swap cards for weeks like you were saying before. And the fact that you post more than just about anyone on CAG in the deals threads adds to it lol. Most of us work or have school but you literally seem to sit on CAG all day, lol (someone find me a job where I can do this and still make money!)

That said I dont want to see you go by any means, you post many good deals and that is appreciated by me and many others in the CAG community!
I read this as, "Here, let me criticize you but don't worry! I think you're still cool even if I think you don't have a life!" :p

Got my Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest boomerang. Looks like everything's pretty much brand new, except for a rip in the cardboard. Also, no steelbook or DLC. Instead, there's a regular game case and disc in there. Possible that someone bought it and swapped the steelbook out for their own copy then returned it?

Also, it strangely had two copies of "The Field Journal of Sir Hammerlock" in it and no character banner/poster thing.

:wiiu: Disney Infinity Starter Kit (G) $17.86

Bunch of different listings/conditions.

Took a chance on an acceptable. Not sure why, it was barely cheaper than the goods, but it was an impulse buy.

If they have the goods go back and order one of those instead if the price is close. Amazon will accept these and Skylanders as acceptable without the figures and the game's useless without the accessories.
Came in today. As I was hoping, it was a dinger. Slightly crushed corner on the cardboard box, still factory sealed, everything intact. $16.49 + tax. Woohoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back