Beer Crushing OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wubb']PM Trak and Casey. But I doubt it.[/quote]

Continue to abuse your status as a moderator and only infract people whom you dislike. Ignore every other person who doesn't post in the OTT that violate the same rule you're infracting for.

Eat a dick, $$$$$$.

Dang, I think that's the most hostile that I've ever seen my boy Trakan be. I'm moderately proud. :^)[quote name='munch']When did this happen? is everyone getting this, or his wubb just doing this to the OTT? Why does he even post here? NO ONE likes him.[/QUOTE]Your third question answers the second.

[quote name='munch']When did this happen? is everyone getting this, or his wubb just doing this to the OTT? Why does he even post here? NO ONE likes him.[/QUOTE]
After he got razzed this morning, and only with OTT posters. :) You know. Typical stuff.

Wait, so you can only have 52 kb per sig? Did you all know that the xbox live gamer sig thing is 52kb? Wubb better infract everyone who has that in their sig.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I like rabbitt, so I was looking the other way, but yeah buddy, scale that shit down before the man gets you.

--

wow, why are you ignoring me? :([/QUOTE]

I thought the rule was 200px high?

[quote name='munch']Wubb better infract everyone who has that in their sig.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Right. :lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, I think that's the most hostile that I've ever seen my boy Trakan be. I'm moderately proud. :^)[/QUOTE]

star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

[quote name='D_Icon']If someone doesn't have caller id, whats the number one dials to find out the last caller? Is it *69?[/quote]
D_Icon, I must inform you that your signature is in violation of the CAG rules. Failure to change your signature will result in the immediate reporting of said signature by user Zewone. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

[quote name='JJSP']I had plans to wash my car today. However, it has been raining for about four hours.

No class, no work, no girlfriend. WTF am I going to do all day?[/quote]

Play some ghamez, dawg.

My friend sent that dude looking for a nemesis this:

My name is ______. I came across your posting, and though I'm not from Canada, I believe my services would be invaluable to you and your current needs. I am 21 years old and live in Texas. I attend the University of Texas and am majoring in Political Science. When I graduate I plan on becoming a conniving politician. Harassing strangers over the phone and via Internet is not only my favorite hobby, but a honed skill. I work for a research company called ChaCha, in which I regularly use the Internet to look up information such as people's phone numbers, addresses, criminal records, etc. I realize I alone would not be able to meet all of your needs which is why I would like to offer my services for no charge. I would simply enjoy the opportunity to make your life hell. Thank you for your consideration.

Sleep with one eye open,
_____

[quote name='st0neface']I like that it took wubb five hours after getting irritated this morning to come up with such vengeful retaliation.[/quote]

It took him that long to realize people were making fun of him.

----------

JFD:

You've been reported!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']hey zew, post up some offenders and i'll help you report them all.[/QUOTE]

I'm just checking every signature in every thread I'm reading. TFN and Ugamer posted a list a page back.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']D_Icon, I must inform you that your signature is in violation of the CAG rules. Failure to change your signature will result in the immediate reporting of said signature by user Zewone. Thank you and have a wonderful day.[/quote]

why, whats wrong with it? No one has said anything to me before, and I've seen some giant sigs.

[quote name='lordwow']I would never ignore you frostybear :cool:[/QUOTE]

:grouphug: just making sure. ;)

[quote name='tiredfornow']I've already done 20+ reports in the Wii forum.[/QUOTE]

*high-five*

[quote name='zewone']I'm just checking every signature in every thread I'm reading. TFN and Ugamer posted a list a page back.[/QUOTE]

Same here... figured if you had a list though...

[quote name='munch']I'm reporting everyone that has their xbox live avatar in their sig. Those things are bigger than 50kbs.[/QUOTE]

They show up as less than 50kbs to me.

[quote name='zewone']They show up as less than 50kbs to me.[/QUOTE]

Everyone I come across is at least 50. Wow's is 50kb, according to the image properties on my computer.

[quote name='zewone']I'm furiously masturbating at the thought of reporting Wombat.[/QUOTE]

I just did. That sig is way too big.

[quote name='munch']Everyone I come across is at least 50. Wow's is 50kb, according to the image properties on my computer.[/QUOTE]

His is 49.6 KB (50788 bytes). Maybe it has something to do with me being on 64-bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back