Beer Crushing OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say I hate you, I just think it's blatantly obvious that you shouldn't have authority over anyone on this site.

No LP, don't do it!!!!

How will I know where to discuss things in the gaming boards without 'Gen.Discussion & Info' after the title?

:whistle2:(

[quote name='manthing']No LP, don't do it!!!!

How will I know where to discuss things in the gaming boards without 'Gen.Discussion & Info' after the title?

:whistle2:([/quote]

Good point.

*stands up on pedestal with a microphone*

Attention CAGs: I shall continue to mod and therefore continue to generalize discussion threads for ease of finding and reading.

*crowds cheer*

:bow:

:rofl:, wubb infracted me for my sig being too large. I guess times really are changing, considering mine is small compared to a lot of users.

Guess I'll have to report every single slightly large signature around.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']He was right all along. I got pranked. :[[/QUOTE]
I like how wubb was alluding towards giving us infractions for pranking you.

(I'm not kidding.)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Good point.

*stands up on pedestal with a microphone*

Attention CAGs: I shall continue to mod and therefore continue to generalize discussion threads for ease of finding and reading.

*crowds cheer*

:bow:[/quote]

Sarcasm

LP's head

[quote name='Rocko']:rofl:, wubb infracted me for my sig being too large. I guess times really are changing, considering mine is small compared to a lot of users.

Guess I'll have to report every single slightly large signature around.[/QUOTE]
He's a very consistent moderator.

I like how this new sig of mine is actually smaller than my last. #-o

I guess infractions are issued when it's convienent to the moderator, or when new or old rules are newly enforced off the top of the brain. :)

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Woot, got wii points cards for $14 at CC.

PSN cards were still $50 a pop and there were no microsoft points.[/quote]

Hope you dont get SeanR'd

[quote name='TheRock88']Hope you dont get SeanR'd[/quote]

2nded. If I buy anything from CC, I know I'm using my American Express since they are the best when it comes to disputing charges.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']He was right all along. I got pranked. :[[/quote]

At least it finally came out. You did seem to be freaked out.

Just start reporting people with really big sigs, Rocko. I'm sure they'll get tired of the 3,000+ complaints in their inbox and just give it up.

I guess I'll just report every sig I see that's over 50kb or 200px tall (which is probably 95% of them on this site).

We should really get a memo that the rule that's been around for years is now suddenly infractable when it's slightly over instead of just having the signature removed.

gone-fishin.jpg

This will be a huge improvement to the CAG community.

We should probably just report all of those users to be sure.

I just caught up on what I missed after I went to bed. You guys put LP on the spot. I was cracking up.

[quote name='DarlingNina']Why do people make a big deal about age. The guy that I'm into right now is 30, and I'm about to be 25 (old). Only 5 years, but when you think of it in terms of when I was in 5th grade, he was in 10th, that seems really bad. :p[/QUOTE]

I dated a 24 year old when I was 16 :cool:. To make it even more awesome-o, she was a "Champion Surfer" who had quite a few 1st place trophies and a couple 2nd and 3rd's also. It was good for a while but her brother was one of my good friends at the time and he started to feel a little weird about it, so it made thing a little awkward and then she solved the problem by moving to D.C. It was fun, though.

[quote name='zewone']ahahaha @ my infraction.[/QUOTE]
He was literally like, "Huh. I feel like giving some infractions out for being razzed this morning."

A mod shouldn't be allowed to act fair-weathered like that.

[quote name='Brak']He was literally like, "Huh. I feel like giving some infractions out for being razzed this morning."

A mod shouldn't be fair-weathered like that.[/quote]
Exactly.

[quote name='Eviltude']I just caught up on what I missed after I went to bed. You guys put LP on the spot. I was cracking up.

I dated a 24 year old when I was 16 :cool:. To make it even more awesome-o, she was a "Champion Surfer" who had quite a few 1st place trophies and a couple 2nd and 3rd's also. It was good for a while but her brother was one of my good friends at the time and he started to feel a little weird about it, so it made thing a little awkward and then she solved the problem by moving to D.C. It was fun, though.[/quote]

Um. Why didn't she get arrested? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back