Beer Crushing OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']
bacon_maple_bar.jpg
[/quote]

I'm already 600 pounds and stuck in my bed! What are you trying to do, kill me?!

[quote name='DarlingNina']I'm already 600 pounds and stuck in my bed! What are you trying to do, kill me?![/quote]

You made it sound like you weren't looking for anything light :D

[quote name='JJSP']Bullshit. Girls will then spend two hours trying to find an outfit that matches it.[/quote]

and then spend about 4 hours at the mall shopping for a matching purse.

Um. wubb just gave me an infraction for my sig being too large.

Now I think of it I had my sig removed by wubb months ago because it was too big but then I looked around and there were tons of people with sigs larger than what I had. I didn't get infracted though. That's fucked up wubb.

[quote name='lilboo']Infraction WITH points? :whistle2:s I know they have infractions with 0 points.[/QUOTE]
1 point. Yes.

Mods are supposed to issue warnings, no?

[quote name='Brak']1 point. Yes.

Mods are supposed to issue warnings, no?[/quote]
You probably deserved it, there was no need for a warning.

LP, have you had the bacon-wrapped hot dogs in LA? There's a ton of street vendors near the Mayan that sell them for a couple bucks. $3 for delicious, bacon wrapped death with all of the condiments you could ask for.

[quote name='JJSP']LP, have you had the bacon-wrapped hot dogs in LA? There's a ton of street vendors near the Mayan that sell them for a couple bucks. $3 for delicious, bacon wrapped death with all of the condiments you could ask for.[/quote]

I used to attend E3 every year...and every year I'd look forward to those hotdogs...oh how I miss them.

Its not like you can get infracted for it, man! :]

We're still best internet friends even though we don't share the same view on women.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Its not like you can get infracted for it, man! :]

We're still best internet friends even though we don't share the same view on women.[/quote]

:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back