Beer Crushing OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really nice outside today. I'm going to wash my car in a bit, since it hasn't been washed in about a year.

Nina - That's a good question. It wasn't like we were hiding it. In fact, we once went to a golf course at 1am and played a couple holes with glow in the dark golf balls. The cops showed up and confronted us (we had a couple other friends with us) and we were acting very "buddy buddy". The cop let us go and gave a couple other people trespassing tickets.

[quote name='JJSP']Can we infract TMK? Maybe in the week off he'll get a job or a girlfriend.[/QUOTE]We already tried permbanning him once and it didn't work.

He legit (read: legit) threatened to commit suicide last time he was banned, JJSP.

[quote name='crystalklear64']
eightdashcloseparenthesdd4.jpg

:cool:[/QUOTE]

win7ci6.png

[quote name='Brak']He legit (read: legit) threatened to commit suicide last time he was banned, JJSP.[/QUOTE]
For serious? That's...amazing.

The only reason he's still not threatening suicide is because seanr1221 convinced him that he would have legit put him under observation at the loony bin if he kept it up.[quote name='Rocko']For starters, Linkin's signature is gigantic, according to these new rules.[/QUOTE]You should start up a thread in the feedback forum, but you need to point out users that they couldn't really infract, like LnknPrime and Speedy1969. If you give them these no names or undesirables they'll just infract them and be done with it.

[quote name='lordwow']This thread is probably the best OTT since the handshake/newspaper[/quote]

It was my first OTT, too! And nobody said fail, or anything.

:D

[quote name='TheRock88']What you get infracted for Zew?[/QUOTE]

Signature.

I'm about to become signature Nazi up in this bitch.

Brak already did. I'll post those two, though.

Speedy was the first person I thought of when I read the infraction. He should also be infracted for their corny-ness, too.

The worst part is that I actually had to look to see what my gamerpic was, tfn.

Figured he could use the extra income? What's 10% of free?

[quote name='JJSP']Can we infract TMK? Maybe in the week off he'll get a job or a girlfriend.[/QUOTE]

PM Trak and Casey. But I doubt it.

One of these days I should get around to watching the extra dvd that came with my MGS4. It said it has spoilers so I wanted to play the game first and I have all but forgotten about it since.

60 second limit between reporting posts. This is going to take awhile. I need to brew some coffee and get highly caffeinated. lollllll

Can someone who doesn't have Paypal still pay my account? This guy owes me money and I don't want to wait around for him to create an account.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']It was my first OTT, too! And nobody said fail, or anything.

:D[/quote]

Although I have to say that watching that video made me ashamed to be a male. It's downright insulting :lol:

Just turned on sigs so I can report all you bastards with extremely large images in your signatures, since the crackdown has begun and all.

Better stay on my good side...

You should change your sig before you get in trouble, rabbitt. :([quote name='thekeybladewars']My sig is kinda big. How do I know if I got an infraction? After I said penguins were rude and all...[/quote]Its not. 15kb is 35kb under the limit!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It's blocked at work...I can't even see my sig...except for the Zune last played card.[/QUOTE]So you put up that obnoxious signature and then you AdBlock it so you don't have to see it yourself?

Wow.

EDIT: N/M, you mean your work's network blocks it. :|

[quote name='zewone']60 second limit between reporting posts. This is going to take awhile. I need to brew some coffee and get highly caffeinated. lollllll[/QUOTE]

modem activity light increasing. lollll

*high five*

I like how he only "moderates" within the OTT. :lol:

I mean, his infractions are solely bound to the OTT... shouldn't that tell Cheapy something? :whistle2:k

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Although I have to say that watching that video made me ashamed to be a male. It's downright insulting :lol:[/quote]
BigSpoonyBard, I must inform you that your signature is in violation of the CAG rules. Failure to change your signature will result in the immediate reporting of said signature by user Zewone. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

I had plans to wash my car today. However, it has been raining for about four hours.

No class, no work, no girlfriend. WTF am I going to do all day?

When did this happen? is everyone getting this, or his wubb just doing this to the OTT? Why does he even post here? NO ONE likes him.

[quote name='rabbitt']Can someone who doesn't have Paypal still pay my account? This guy owes me money and I don't want to wait around for him to create an account.[/quote]
rabbitt, I must inform you that your signature is in violation of the CAG rules. Failure to change your signature will result in the immediate reporting of said signature by user Zewone. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']rabbitt, I must inform you that your signature is in violation of the CAG rules. Failure to change your signature will result in the immediate reporting of said signature by user Zewone. Thank you and have a wonderful day.[/QUOTE]

I like rabbitt, so I was looking the other way, but yeah buddy, scale that shit down before the man gets you.

--

wow, why are you ignoring me? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back