CAG/PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night [Thursdays @ 10pm EST]

[quote name='metaly']
smirkd.gif
[/QUOTE]
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='mguiddy']The first thing I noticed was that someone doesn't know how to switch the ear strap on the headset.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's really bad.

[quote name='metaly']ablahbuealeubheubahblauehbaulbheaublehabalubheualu[/QUOTE]

uealeubheulbheaubl. ubahblauehbaablahbuealeubheulbheaublehabal. uealeubheulbheaubl!!!!! :applause:

meooooooow meoooooooow meoooooooooow meoooooooooow

I miss your other avatar.

In unrelated news, I listened to this podcast the other day... the people on it seemed kinda like douches but I laughed once or twice. They have a twitter but I'm not sure I want to follow them since I like to keep my twitter feed DB free.

my attempts at humor are even worse in the middle of an all day headache...

[quote name='kube00']I need to listen to the podcast....up on Itunes yet so you can appeal to the masses?[/QUOTE]

Soon! We'll announce it on Twitter. ;)

Itunes and the Zune Marketplace, Podcast Alley, via Juice/Ipodder and RSS.

There will be a flash player on our website that streams each ep, as well.

Lastly, and I think this will appeal to you, Stranded: Android app. Oh, and iPhone app, too.

[quote name='bmachine']There will be a flash player on our website that streams each ep, as well.

Lastly, and I think this will appeal to you, Stranded: Android app. Oh, and iPhone app, too.[/QUOTE]

OMG! You have a listener for life!

Arg, having a horrible morning that is infecting my work week. Not even my avatar and sig can completely cheer me up. Need to kill stuff tonight.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Taking that for myself, thanks![/QUOTE]
You douche!! Take one leave one!

[quote name='zenprime']Arg, having a horrible morning that is infecting my work week. Not even my avatar and sig can completely cheer me up. Need to kill stuff tonight.[/QUOTE]
So that means you want to do BC2 tonight?

I was hoping for WKC so I could get closer to GR10 faster... I got depressed after playing WKC for an hour and a half or so and realized I could've gotten the same amount of GR points in about half an hour or so. :lol:

Whatever is good for me though.

well, less than a month to go till im back :) time to start thinking about what games i should be getting. so gotta let me know what you all still play. i still read the thread so here are the options i can remember: assbros, bc2, rdr, u2, rfg?, lp2, mnr, and soon kz3.

so, of those, which do you all still play enough that i should actually get?

[quote name='AllahBomber']well, less than a month to go till im back :) time to start thinking about what games i should be getting. so gotta let me know what you all still play. i still read the thread so here are the options i can remember: assbros, bc2, rdr, u2, rfg?, lp2, mnr, and soon kz3.

so, of those, which do you all still play enough that i should actually get?[/QUOTE]

None of the above. Get back home and we'll figure it out.

Strangely enough flik isn't joking. :cry:
No one really plays anything regularly anymore (except for the WKC crew... except for mrb).
We (well, some of us anywho) usually still do RFG, but at the same time it's usually quick to be put aside for something else, pretty sure last week most people were doing Tetris instead.
It's kinda a strange flavor of the week or something... One week (during 5x cash or something) people were playing U2 all the time, then for a few weeks people were doing LP2, then a few weeks it's AssBros, then a few weeks...

[quote name='AllahBomber']well, less than a month to go till im back :) time to start thinking about what games i should be getting. so gotta let me know what you all still play. i still read the thread so here are the options i can remember: assbros, bc2, rdr, u2, rfg?, lp2, mnr, and soon kz3.

so, of those, which do you all still play enough that i should actually get?[/QUOTE]

I still currently own all of those (but MNR is borrowed from a friend - and we haven't played online in forever). Definitely planning to buy KZ3 though. BC2 has a little bit of freshness to it, with the new Vietnam add-on. I also just bought the Onslaught add-on (I think DD or MrB had asked me about playing it a couple weeks ago). I dunno..... I'm not the type that can make it to every single game night, and I like all of those games, so I guess I'm not the best person to be giving you answer. p.s. - Tetris rocks.

We just got done launching ATVs in onslaught (it's what that mode does best). I saw sweets playing BC2 but didn't realize he finally got onslaught... oh well. Now we know for next time.

[quote name='mguiddy']We just got done launching ATVs in onslaught (it's what that mode does best). I saw sweets playing BC2 but didn't realize he finally got onslaught... oh well. Now we know for next time.[/QUOTE]

...and knowing is half the battle! Its ok, I just played a couple of quick rounds before going to sleep anyway.

[quote name='mguiddy']Maybe this time someone will show up for the first hour and a half or so.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I thought 7P/10E was the starting time.

And yes, I'll be getting KZ3.

well since most games are iffy, ill goozex them for the sp. looks like kz3 would be the next best option since it would be fresh and i could start playing when you do probably.

KZ3 is the only game I'm looking to buy day one.

Unless DS2 multiplayer changed since the beta, I'm not gonna be too into it, though it could be fun with all GFB.

Ya'know, maybe one of these days I'll break and play DS1.

Hmmm.

Dunno, I've already got the shrink wrap off of Castlevania... maybe I should just ignore Castlevania just a little bit longer before going back to ignoring Dead Space.

So WKC tonight. Let's get DD83 to GR10! And maybe my Gold Face!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you'll be disappointed if you expect any OnLive games to look better than the console versions. But hey, it would be a good way for you to play the original Mass Effect, at least once they add it to their catalog.

bread's done
Back