CAG/PS3 Red Faction: Guerrilla Night [Thursdays @ 10pm EST]

[quote name='MisterBee']Want to try out the modern combat game tonight? I still have the 40 or so minutes left on the trial.

Also Kube, Freaky, and anyone else playing ME2 if you let
Mordin
or
Kelly
die I will never speak to you again.[/QUOTE]

I'll be on for a bit. If we can get 4-6 people for Modern Combat I'd give that a try. Also it sounds lame but I think we should have a default guns/no armor honor rule if we get split into two teams with bots, just so it doesn't get totally lopsided like the last time.

I'd be up for ACB as well.

ME2 spoilers:
I had Kelly die on my first (only) playthrough and it was pretty traumatic, and that scene on the 360 doesn't even have the massive gore the PC version does, for whatever reason.

I'm childless and hanging out at a friend's for the night, so nothing for me. Although.... I did bring LBP2 with me.... getting roped into playing Apple to Apples instead. Later!

Is TV Show King always $0.99?
I think we should buy it to play sometime. Quality gotta be good enough for a trivia game. :D

[quote name='mguiddy']Is TV Show King always $0.99?
I think we should buy it to play sometime. Quality gotta be good enough for a trivia game. :D[/QUOTE]

Its made by Gameloft, purveyors of fine titles like 'Modern Combat: Domination', so you know it must be good!

p.s. - I bought it.

[quote name='mkernan']Its made by Gameloft, purveyors of fine titles like 'Modern Combat: Domination', so you know it must be good![/QUOTE]

:shock:

To the Batcave PSN Store!

I stole this from Tumblr but I thought it was amusing enough to share here:

tumblrlfiocjl3fm1qa8kz9.jpg

Alone in the Dark
Oddworld
Again
Unreal
Split/Second
World of Goo

You guys are so modest.

Shadow of the Colossus
Supreme Commander
Ninety-Nine Nights
Everyday Shooter
Drill Dozer
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!

Wet
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater
Backbreaker
Pole Position
Super Meat Boy

[quote name='freakyzeeky']
DeathSpank[/QUOTE]

[quote name='metaly']
Everyday Shooter
[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Anyone want beta codes for Battlefield Play4Free? The game is basically BF2 maps with BFBC2 classes. Also it looks like it has the same idiotic system from BF Heroes where you have to log out to switch classes. But you can play it 4 free!

They're stress testing this Saturday on one of the best BF2 maps, Gulf of Oman.

Don't forget there's a firmware update out. Get it early so you're ready for NGP Chat Night!

Also I'm glad to see that everyone's just as excited for BF Play4Free as I am. :)

[quote name='metaly']Don't forget there's a firmware update out. Get it early so you're ready for NGP Chat Night!

Also I'm glad to see that everyone's just as excited for BF Play4Free as I am. :)[/QUOTE]

PC?

I'll take a code.

[quote name='metaly']Don't forget there's a firmware update out. Get it early so you're ready for NGP Chat Night!

Also I'm glad to see that everyone's just as excited for BF Play4Free as I am. :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AllahBomber']or that everyone is at work?[/QUOTE]

...or is a Mac user.

[quote name='bmachine']I just bought NFS: Hot Pursuit, Freaky. You going to show me around?[/QUOTE]

You bought NFS:HP! :whee:
Would like to play some races with you sometime, but I kinda let a friend borrow my copy a while ago, after I unlocked the platinum. :whistle2:#
Eventually I'll be playing it a ton when I get it back... ;)

[quote name='zenprime']I like video games sometimes. I don't really play them all that often.[/QUOTE]

Where did you get the Catherine demo from? The Japanese store?

I think I might want to play that game. What didn't you like about it?

bread's done
Back