CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='xxjonoxx']Anyone want to start up a gameshare for Parasite Eve 1+2? The second one has been announced to be coming to PSN tomorrow 8/23![/QUOTE]

I'm interested in this. The first PE is $5.99, so I guess it is safe to assume the second one is also the same price. So, it would be roughly about $2.40 per person.

Parasite Eve 1+2 - $2.40/person
1. host
2. xxjonoxx
3. domo325

Add yourself if you want and we need a host.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Here we are on the Castlevania DLCs. I will go ahead and pick up a $20 PSN card and host it.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Sounds like a plan!

[quote name='envelopes']Well, the issue is that dcibass16 may or may not have any interest in the SE group. If he/she wanted to join it anyway then it makes total sense. We'd just be trading the ability to sell PE/BoF separately for a free slot on our PS3s.

But yeah, I guess I formed the first group because those are the games I wanted NOW, and then you inspired me to make the second one after we had already finalized the first. Speaking of which, do you still want to do it (or maybe) if it's a new share?[/QUOTE]

You can definently count me in for the long term SE group and to me if we make a new share that will work but if all 5 of usse from the Breath of fire/ PE1+2 group want to join than it may be better to just use the same account since we would still have that free slot on the system, but either way works for me.

[quote name='clonesniper666']You can definently count me in for the long term SE group and to me if we make a new share that will work but if all 5 of usse from the Breath of fire/ PE1+2 group want to join than it may be better to just use the same account since we would still have that free slot on the system, but either way works for me.[/QUOTE]

OK I updated the original post (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8782507&postcount=12232) to reflect this. We still have an open slot.

Playing Breath of Fire today made me wish I had a PSP.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Here we are on the Castlevania DLCs. I will go ahead and pick up a $20 PSN card and host it.[/QUOTE]

OK just let me know when it fills up or you want the $$$ or whatever.

Starting a group for Dead Space 2(£47.99/?49.99)- 14.50 per share. I will not be hosting this.
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. DocProphecy
4. Brockothoko

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.

Also selling shares of:
Pure- $4(1 slot)

PM me if interested.

[quote name='Brainberry']Anybody interested in NFS: Hot Pursuit (its in the UK store) $40/8 each
http://ps3.ign.com/objects/001/001320.html
1. (need host)
2. Brainberry
3. jlazenby1

Its only 2 GB also[/QUOTE]
Im in if you can find a host lol
(meeek told me a while back hed host one for me, maybe hes still interested in doin that, wouldnt hurt to ask at least.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting a group for Dead Space 2(£47.99/?49.99)- 14.50 per share. I will not be hosting this.
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. DocProphecy
4. Brockothoko

Also selling shares of:
Pure- $4(1 slot)

PM me if interested.
[quote name='Brainberry']Anybody interested in NFS: Hot Pursuit (its in the UK store) $40/8 each
1. (need host)
2. Brainberry
3. harleymandvdson

Its only 2 GB also[/QUOTE]

I'm in but not as the host this time lol.
[quote name='jlazenby1']Im in if you can find a host lol
(meeek told me a while back hed host one for me, maybe hes still interested in doin that, wouldnt hurt to ask at least.)[/QUOTE]
I have a problem with Meeek hosting. Last slot I bought from him, he changed the password and now I can't sell it, I asked him for the password a while ago but no response.

[quote name='jlazenby1']I got a slot of Pure for sale, Ill let it go for $3.50, pm me if you want it[/QUOTE]

Need to sell soon, so $3 and its yours

I'm interested in this. The first PE is $5.99, so I guess it is safe to assume the second one is also the same price. So, it would be roughly about $2.40 per person.

1. heavyd814life
2. xxjonoxx
3. domo325

Add yourself if you want.

I wish i made it into the first group because i'd love to give Breath of Fire IV a try, but i'll be more than happy to host this group

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

Galaga Legions DX
1 slot available - $2.00

Pure
Coming soon - $4.00

Anyone want to do the EA Season Ticket ($24.99)? We can download and play games like Madden NFL 12 and Fifa for three days before release. They're timed downloads, but may be worth it for only $5.00.

[quote name='BARTstation']3rd Strike Online Edition 3S:OE group. 14.99
3$ a share

1. BARTStation (host)
2. harleymandvdson [paid]
3. Reiter34 [paid]
4. antlp89 [paid]
5. PaRiLiZaTiOn[paid]

Will wake up early 6am - 7 am PST buy and send accounts before I head off for class[/QUOTE]

PSN doesnt update until 4-6pm EST. So I will get it as soon as I get home from class.

Hi is there anyone else willing to host for SF 3rd strike online or is there any available slots that people have? I am very interested so please PM me. Thanks :bouncy:

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Get a psp! That's how I play all my psone classics[/QUOTE]

I use my Android phone to play PS1 games. It works perfectly!

Hi guys, i need the new password for an old account called [email protected]

It contains burnout paradise and bf 1943. I have the old password and would like the new one if anyone has it. Thanks.

Randomdud

[quote name='randomdud']
looking for:

I want the dlc for marvel ultimate alliance 2 as well as a slot of MAG plus DLC if possible. PM me please if you have any of these.
[/quote]Bumping.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I'm interested in this. The first PE is $5.99, so I guess it is safe to assume the second one is also the same price. So, it would be roughly about $2.40 per person.

1. heavyd814life
2. xxjonoxx
3. domo325
4. TurkFebruary

Add yourself if you want.

I wish i made it into the first group because i'd love to give Breath of Fire IV a try, but i'll be more than happy to host this group[/QUOTE]

Why don't we extend it to include Breath of Fire as well? I'd be ok with it.

*Edit*

Never mind... was just a suggestion...

Looking for Street fighter 3 online share

$3 + ill add free account with Bloody Roar 2 and Dead Rising 2 Dlc

edit- How much is Street fighter 3 online Edition on psn?

1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. DocProphecy
4. Brockothoko

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']I'm looking for brotherhood too[/QUOTE]
Same here.
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ($39.99)- $8 per share
1. harleymandvdson (host)
2. cheapbrokegamer
3. DarknessTear

[quote name='NSYNC']Anyone want to do the EA Season Ticket ($24.99)? We can download and play games like Madden NFL 12 and Fifa for three days before release. They're timed downloads, but may be worth it for only $5.00.[/QUOTE]
I'm in!

[quote name='inanim8']Is the slot for PE & SE group still open? I'll join.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean this one?
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8782507&postcount=12232

It would only have Parasite Eve & Breath of Fire if the fifth group member happened to be dcibass16, since we already have the PE share accounts out (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8781575&postcount=12214). This was the solution that cheapbrokegamer was really looking for.

But yeah, at the moment there is one slot open. Let us know.

Note a couple of posts above that there is still an open slot in the second PE group, hosted by heavyd814life.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Why don't we extend it to include Breath of Fire as well? I'd be ok with it.[/QUOTE]
If you guys are including Breath of Fire IV, I'm pretty much out then since I'm not a fan of older RPGs. It's cool since I have a huge backlog of PSN games anyways. lol.

Parasite Eve 1+2 and Breath of Fire IV
1. heavyd814life (host)
2. xxjonoxx
3. TurkFebruary

Originally Posted by Brainberry
Anybody interested in NFS: Hot Pursuit (its in the UK store) $40/8 each

1. (need host)
2. Brainberry
3. jlazenby1
4. harleydavidsonman
5. EstonianBeast

Just need a host now!

[quote name='envelopes']
Long-term S-E PS1 Group:
1. envelopes (host)
2. clonesniper666
3. dmdragon
4. cheapbrokegamer
5. inanim8
[/QUOTE]

We have our fifth member. It turns out that this will be a separate share from the PE/BoF share since we've switched out a member. I've set up a social group here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=463
which all of you should join (you each have been invited), and vote on whether we get Vagrant Story or not in the discussion there.

We should probably keep discussions about this out of the main thread to avoid the clutter. :)

1. heavyd814life
2. xxjonoxx
3. domo325
4. TurkFebruary

Let's just stick to the PE games. Domo, you still in?

[quote name='mkp25']Looking for Street fighter 3 online share

$3 + ill add free account with Bloody Roar 2 and Dead Rising 2 Dlc

edit- How much is Street fighter 3 online Edition on psn?[/QUOTE]

If you'll still interested, I'm looking for a Street Fighter group as well.

[quote name='NSYNC']Anyone want to do the EA Season Ticket ($24.99)? We can download and play games like Madden NFL 12 and Fifa for three days before release. They're timed downloads, but may be worth it for only $5.00.[/QUOTE]

Yea, im in. The original $24.99 price tag is definitely a get rich quick scheme by EA, but for $5.00 that's not too bad considering it might be the deciding factor on if I buy Madden since I can play with my team.

Account 1: $8
3 Red dead redemption DLC's(undead nightmare collection)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood da vince disappearance
Scott pillgrim vs the world full game

Account 2: $2
Infamous 2 Super Voucher(Hero Edition)
Sniper Blast Skill DLC

Account 3: $8
L.A. Noire rockstar pass
Killzone 3 bundle map pack
Black Ops Annihilation map pack

1. heavyd814life
2. xxjonoxx
3. domo325
4. TurkFebruary
5. likeme

Group full. I'll send a pm to each person with PayPal instructions.

[quote name='envelopes']Long-term S-E PS1 Group:
1. envelopes (host)
2. clonesniper666
3. dmdragon
4. cheapbrokegamer
5. [/QUOTE]

Dang, our fifth just pulled out of the group as I was sending out paypal info. If you haven't paid yet, hold tight. If anyone else wants to get in on this, please see the original post for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back