Status
Not open for further replies.
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Online Edition

I believe it's $15, so $3 each.

1. Indignate
2. KOG4Eva
3. SL4V3DOG
4. mkp25

If mkp25 is still interested, that makes four of us.

[quote name='Indignate']Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Online Edition

1. Indignate
2. KOG4Eva
3. SL4V3DOG
4. mkp25

If mkp25 is still interested, that makes four of us.[/QUOTE]

If still available add me

[quote name='Indignate']Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Online Edition

1. Indignate
2. KOG4Eva
3. SL4V3DOG
4. mkp25
5. rams81

[/QUOTE]

Does anybody else mind hosting? I'm literally about to step out for work and won't be able to do it until I get out. It's only a four hour shift if you guys don't mind waiting.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']Still need 1 more for Street Fighter Third Strike.[/QUOTE]

I PM you earliar. Am I included already or do I have to ask here for a slot?

[quote name='raiten']I PM you earliar. Am I included already or do I have to ask here for a slot?[/QUOTE]

you asked for 2 slots. I replied back. I only got 1 left if your interested in it,but I would sale it to someone else if they happen to beat you to it. I wanna get Third Strike since I heard its up.

EA Sports Season Ticket - $5.00 per share (Madden NFL 12 will be available at 6pm on the 26th and expire at 6am on the 30th. Fifa and NHL 12 will be future games available.)

1. NSYNC (host)
2. harlerymandvdson
3. rams81

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

Galaga Legions DX
1 slot available - $2.00

If anyone is in PSN play and didnt notice... you got to download the game, but its listed as "Free". Also did anyone catch the popup? I ignored it and now im thinking it might have mattered XD

EA Sports Season Ticket - $5.00 per share (Madden NFL 12 will be available at 6pm on the 26th and expire at 6am on the 30th. Checking to see if this is shareable.)

1. NSYNC (host)
2. harlerymandvdson
3. rams81

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

Galaga Legions DX
1 slot available - $2.00

[quote name='jlazenby1']originally posted by brainberry
anybody interested in nfs: Hot pursuit (its in the uk store) $40/8 each
http://ps3.ign.com/objects/001/001320.html

1. (need host)
2. Brainberry
3. Jlazenby1
4. Harleydavidsonman
5. Estonianbeast

just need a host now![/quote]

bump

I have an account with $100 on it and a year of playstation plus (expires 8 20 2012) Ill sell it for $125, pm me if you want it

Another guy wants it but keeps saying what so 1st with the money can have it

Also up for bartering for up to $10 off

[quote name='jlazenby1']I have an account with $100 on it and a year of playstation plus (expires 8 20 2012) Ill sell it for $125, pm me if you want it

Also up for bartering for up to $10 off[/QUOTE]

Who's going to send info/payment first, LOL? He/She is probably getting cold feet and doesn't want to fork over the PayPal fees to cover their butt.

[quote name='NSYNC']Who's going to send info/payment first, LOL? He/She is probably getting cold feet and doesn't want to fork over the PayPal fees to cover their butt.[/QUOTE]

Well they popped up on a diff site and have.no feedback so im surely not sending 1st lol

I can text or email a pic for anyone interested

Starting a group for Dead Space 2(£47.99/?49.99)- 14.50 per share. I will not be hosting this.
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. DocProphecy
4. Brockothoko

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ($39.99)- $8 per share
1. harleymandvdson (host)
2. cheapbrokegamer
3. DarknessTear

[quote name='jlazenby1']I have an account with $100 on it and a year of playstation plus (expires 8 20 2012) Ill sell it for $125, pm me if you want it

Also up for bartering for up to $10 off[/QUOTE]

umm, where did you get a $100.00 open account?? if you actually activated an account purchased with stolen credit cards..your ps3 will be terminated off PSN. fair warning is what this is.

I'm interested, but need to see what games pop-up on PSN. It may be faster to make a share if you need the money back ASAP. Infamous 2, AC: Brotherhood, Splinter Cell or Mass Effect 2 combo may get you a quicker result.

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']Anyone want in on a driver SF gameshare when it comes out? add yourselves:[/QUOTE]

WHAT!?

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']Anyone want in on a driver SF gameshare when it comes out? add yourselves:
2. imamanwithaplan
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in and i'll host this group.
Starting a group for Dead Space 2(£47.99/?49.99)- 14.50 per share. I will not be hosting this.
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. DocProphecy
4. Brockothoko

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ($39.99)- $8 per share
2. cheapbrokegamer
3. DarknessTear

[quote name='iwarboY']umm, where did you get a $100.00 open account?? if you actually activated an account purchased with stolen credit cards..your ps3 will be terminated off PSN. fair warning is what this is.[/QUOTE]

Lmfao no its a legit account i made for a group that didnt go through so now im tryin to cover part of my losses

[quote name='iwarboY']umm, where did you get a $100.00 open account?? if you actually activated an account purchased with stolen credit cards..your ps3 will be terminated off PSN. fair warning is what this is.[/QUOTE]

He made the account a week ago for a long-term group that didn't work out.

There are about 30 posts that corrospond with this.

Originally Posted by imamanwithaplan
Anyone want in on a driver SF gameshare when it comes out? add yourselves:
2. imamanwithaplan
3. clonesniper666
Count me in this game seems fun but not a full $60 fun.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Originally Posted by imamanwithaplan
2. imamanwithaplan
3. clonesniper666
[/QUOTE]

Yeah if it's $60 I might be out.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Yeah if it's $60 I might be out.[/QUOTE]

It is gonna be $60

[quote name='clonesniper666']
2. imamanwithaplan
3. clonesniper666
[/QUOTE]
agreed, but its definitely a good $15 purchase! :lol:

[quote name='clonesniper666']Originally Posted by imamanwithaplan
2. imamanwithaplan
3. clonesniper666
4.cheapbrokegamer
[/QUOTE]

I'm in, wouldn't it be $12? 5 times 12?

[quote name='harleymandvdson']
1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. DocProphecy
4. Brockothoko
[/QUOTE]

why isnt it $10 per share if the games only $50?

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']Anyone want in on a driver SF gameshare when it comes out? add yourselves:
2. imamanwithaplan
3. clonesniper666
4. cheapbrokegamer
5. dmdragon[/quote]

I'm in

and yes, it should be 12, not 15

[quote name='chickenbutt']Your group is only Square games though. I'm looking for one that includes all PS1 games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I figured this was probably more restrictive than you would like, but wasn't sure what you were looking for. All PS1 games... man aren't there a lot of them? I couldn't imagine what I would do with such a share. I'm sure I would play fewer than a fifth of them if I worked on it my whole life, making it so that my money was wasted.

[quote name='envelopes']Yeah I figured this was probably more restrictive than you would like, but wasn't sure what you were looking for. All PS1 games... man aren't there a lot of them? I couldn't imagine what I would do with such a share. I'm sure I would play fewer than a fifth of them if I worked on it my whole life, making it so that my money was wasted.[/QUOTE]
I'm in a longterm PS1 share group and it's a lot of fun to have all my PS1 games there. :D We don't buy all PS1 games, but we do buy ones that interest the group.

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']why isnt it $10 per share if the games only $50?[/QUOTE]

because its not 50 dollars its 50 euros (or pounds). The game is only on EU PSN.

[quote name='envelopes']Yeah I figured this was probably more restrictive than you would like, but wasn't sure what you were looking for. All PS1 games... man aren't there a lot of them? I couldn't imagine what I would do with such a share. I'm sure I would play fewer than a fifth of them if I worked on it my whole life, making it so that my money was wasted.[/QUOTE]

Didn't mean all of them. Just the ones that at least 3/5 of the group are interested in.

Starting a trophies gameshare group ($20pp):
(Games: Costume Quest + DLC, Faery: Legends of Avalon, 3 on 3 NHL Arcade, After Burner Climax, Magic 2012, X-men, Noby Noby Boy, Frogger, Gunstar Heroes, Bomberman.)

Add yourself to the list or PM me.

1. me (host)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back