Alliance slots $20
1. raiden_86
2. momouchi

Reaper slots $10
1.Taavivesi
2. swaggerbot3k

Updated. I think.

anydaynow89 please PM me about the Mass Effect Group 7!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

What's the deal with Mass Effect Group 7? Would you guys still like me to host the share and if so, would you like to include the "From Ashes" DLC? Let me know so i know whether or not to set $60 in PSN Cards aside for you guys. If any other groups need a host, i've got quite a few PSN Cards in hand and i'd be more than happy to help out.

[quote name='charles']noobish question here, but PSN + shares can't be phantomed, right?[/QUOTE]

They cannot. Unless you only want to phantomize the games that are already free. In theory, you can phantom a PS+ share that 6 months in. That should have some value.

BTW, there are new bundles on the PSN store.

Apples to Apples Complete Pack - $9.99 - Includes Game + DLC
Costume Quest Complete Pack - $12.99 - Includes Game + DLC
Drive Me Crazy Racing Bundle - $11.99 - Includes Crazy Taxi & Sega Rally Online Arcade - Ends 3/6
Homefront Complete Pack Bundle - $23.99
Red Faction: Armageddon Complete Pack - $39.99 - Includes Game + DLC
Red Faction Franchise Compilation - $57.49 - Includes Guerilla and Armageddon & DLC, Avatars, and PS Home Clothing
Red Faction: Guerilla Complete Pack - $31.49 - Includes Game + DLC
Sega Genesis Bundle - $19.99 - Includes Altered Beast, Comix Zone, Golden Axe, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, and Streets of Rage 2 - Ends 3/6
Stacking Complete Pack - $12.99 - Includes Game + DLC
Voltron: Defender of the Universe Complete Pack - $9.99 - Includes Game + All DLC

thanks for the info, bastiartadi

and dang, THQ seems desperate to move some of those bundles to try to avoid bankruptcy...bets of luck to them even if I'm not a big fan of their games

[quote name='bastiartadi']
Costume Quest Complete Pack - $12.99 - Includes Game + DLC
[/QUOTE]

BOOOOOOOOO!!! Just paid $20 for the game and dlc a month ago! That's the 3rd Screwing-Over towards me by the PSN since August!

By the way, for those of you buying Darksiders, if you liked God Of War and Dante's Inferno, you'll like Darksiders.

Mafia II group
Host:Heavyd814life

$6.67
1. MightySlacker
----------
$3.33
1.robilicious
2.pbnate88

add yourself if you are interested.
one more person and were good to go.

[quote name='charles']thanks for the info, bastiartadi

and dang, THQ seems desperate to move some of those bundles to try to avoid bankruptcy...bets of luck to them even if I'm not a big fan of their games[/QUOTE]

If THQ goes bankruptcy, I hope EA Sports makes a deal with the UFC.. I think they will make such a better game than THQ..

[quote name='TurkFebruary']BOOOOOOOOO!!! Just paid $20 for the game and dlc a month ago! That's the 3rd Screwing-Over towards me by the PSN since August!

By the way, for those of you buying Darksiders, if you liked God Of War and Dante's Inferno, you'll like Darksiders.[/QUOTE]

Ha. I hate those types of games but my buddies swear by Darksiders. The first game that came to their mind? Zelda. Willing to give it a shot for 3 bucks.

[quote name='Anydaynow89']FUUUUU

came back from my little vacation and Darksiders stuck at 4%. Sorry guys. Should be done by tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

No rush. Let me know when you're done. Is the other member paid btw? So I know if I should give him the info or not.

[quote name='robilicious']Mafia II group
Host:Heavyd814life

$6.67
1. MightySlacker
2. Anydaynow89
----------
$3.33
1.robilicious
2.pbnate88

add yourself if you are interested.
one more person and were good to go.[/QUOTE]

Add me in for resale.

Im exahusted so Im going to bed, Ill check PMS in the morning.

Everyone in darksiders group paid and info sent. I should be done downloading tomorrow.

[quote name='DiZeo']If THQ goes bankruptcy, I hope EA Sports makes a deal with the UFC.. I think they will make such a better game than THQ..[/QUOTE]

I agree with this, but what about the NBA? Madden and their lack of ESPN (why buy the license), CBS, Fox and most of all NBC has probably been the biggest disappointment this entire generation. The NFL has never been bigger and they're blowing it. One of their old college basketball games had CBS AND ESPN. I'd hate to see what they do with the NBA2K franchise. Can they fucking bring Al Michaels back since they have Cris Collinsworth? Drop Gus and work on the presentation so it feels like the NFL and not EA Sports.

/rant.

Also, Dana White still holds a grudge with EA apparently. I doubt they make a UFC game anytime soon.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']What's the deal with Mass Effect Group 7? Would you guys still like me to host the share and if so, would you like to include the "From Ashes" DLC? Let me know so i know whether or not to set $60 in PSN Cards aside for you guys. If any other groups need a host, i've got quite a few PSN Cards in hand and i'd be more than happy to help out.[/QUOTE]
Id rather not host. If possible, Id like to be in a more reliable group that is buying the reaper and alliance dlc as well, and still buy a phantom slot.

I have sent out payment information to everyone in the ME3 group I am hosting.

ALSO, I am willing to host any of the other groups that still need a host (or pretty much any group that the purchase can be made with PSN card), I just need to know a little in advance so I can pick up PSN cards on my way home from work one day.

Mass Effect 3 + From Ashes DLC ($70.00)

Host: Usuyami

$23.33
1) Usuyami PAID
2) bill123 PAID

$11.67
1) iowaholdem PAID
2) WV Matsui PAID

------------

Mass Effect 3 ($60.00)

Host: MethodManFTW

$20.00
1) 0_0 PAID
2) 4thHorseman PAID

$10.00
1) MethodManFTW PAID
2) Taint PAID

------------

Timeshares available: (PM me for details)

Jak & Daxter ($1.50)
Mass Effect 2 + Arrival ($1.00)
Oddworld ($0.50)
ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.25)

Mass Effect 3 + From Ashes DLC Group 8

Alliance slots $23.33
1. raiden_86 (host)
2. momouchi - Paid.

Reaper slots $11.67
1. Taavivesi - Paid.
2. swaggerbot3k - Paid

----------
Transferred funds to bank account yesterday. Should be able to pre-order tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

[quote name='WV Matsui']How long did it take you to beat?[/QUOTE]

5 hours or so, but I didn't trophy hunt or get all the collectibles. It was a lot of fun to play through and there are challenge modes I didn't do. Probably about 15 hours if you want to find and do everything.

Coming next week bitches!

Games
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Killzone 3 Multiplayer - Free to Play Up To Level Cap - $14.99 for full unlock
Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest
Storm - $9.99

PS2 Classics
Primal - $9.99

Minis
Ducati Challenge
Trailblazer

Demos
FIFA Street
Top Gun: Hard Lock

Vita Demos
Dynasty Warriors Next
Reality Fighters
Touch My Katamari

Add-ons
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Lost Archive
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Elite Drops 1 & 2
SoulCalibur V - Dampierre

Music
Twisted Metal Original Soundtrack

[quote name='TheCro']It's a 4-5 hour game.[/QUOTE]

TFU2 can take a much longer time like any other game. As long as you're not rushing. I've played for about 6 or 7 hours and am no where near finishing. i like to take my sweet ass time :)

[quote name='WV Matsui']Coming next week bitches!

Games
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Killzone 3 Multiplayer - Free to Play Up To Level Cap - $14.99 for full unlock
Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest
Storm - $9.99

PS2 Classics
Primal - $9.99

Minis
Ducati Challenge
Trailblazer

Demos
FIFA Street
Top Gun: Hard Lock

Vita Demos
Dynasty Warriors Next
Reality Fighters
Touch My Katamari

Add-ons
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Lost Archive
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Elite Drops 1 & 2
SoulCalibur V - Dampierre

Music
Twisted Metal Original Soundtrack[/QUOTE]

Price on Deus Ex?

Deus Ex looks pretty good!! I've checked the trailer and liked it..
I'll probably be in for a resellable slot if it's not toooo expensive..
NSYNC, this will definitely help you sell the DLC :p

And great news about the Fifa Street demo!! Can't wait to play it.. Will probably be in for a share too, lol :p

[quote name='DiZeo']Deus Ex looks pretty good!! I've checked the trailer and liked it..
NSYNC, this will definitely help you sell the DLC :p[/QUOTE]

clonesniper666 and I have Deus Ex plus all the DLC on an account with AMY. If you removed AMY, it cost $22.12/11.06 for the bundle. We'll see next week if the US version is cheaper or just a standalone and no DLC. There's also £2 left in the account that may come in handy down the road.

AMY ended up costing $11.64 opposed to $9.99 US, but we got to play a week early. That equates to phantoms paying .27 and resales .54 more than US shares.

hey who wants to make a Primal group? that game was kinda cool..oh yea thats nice.

---
Phantoms of the CAG
1.snakemaster2389

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DiZeo']Deus Ex looks pretty good!! I've checked the trailer and liked it..

clonesniper666 and I have Deus Ex plus all the DLC on an account with AMY. If you removed AMY, it cost $22.12/11.06 for the bundle. We'll see next week if the US version is cheaper or just a standalone and no DLC. There's also £2.02 left in the account that may come in handy down the road.

AMY ended up costing $11.64 opposed to $9.99 US, but we got to play a week early. That equates to phantoms paying .28 and resales .54 more than US shares.

£2 = $1.05/.53 or $3.16.

Deus Ex bundle ended up costing $21.07/10.53 or $63.20. Include AMY and the extra £2.02, and it was $26/13 or $78.

Mass Effect 3 Groups
Mass Effect 3 Group 1
Usuyami (host)
$20/ea
1. 0_0 (paid)
2. bill123 (paid)

$10/ea
1. iowaholdem (paid)
2. WV Matsui (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 2 - Day 1 DLC
$20/ea +$?
1. rams81 (paid)
2. clonesniper666 (host)

$10/ea +$?
1. Reo 15x(paid)
2.Bigwig (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 3
RS-shhximxhiding(host)
RS-Dannykillzombies
PH-iwarboy
PH- Brainberry

Mass Effect 3 Group 4
$20.00
1- Railborg
2- Topaz

$10.00
1-gamerGirl34
2-snakemaster2389

Mass Effect 3 Group 5

Premium - $20
1. Usuyami (paid)
2.4thHorseman (paid)
Economy - $10
1. MethodManFTW(paid) (Host)
2. Taint (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 6
Resale - $20
1. domo325
2. Yanksfan (host)
Phantom - $10
1. SL4V3DOG
2. bigkrev13

Mass Effect 3 Group 7
Resale - $20
1.anydaynow89
2.anydaynow89
Phantom - $10
1. cwinters(?) -

Mass Effect 3 Group 8
NSYNC(host)

Alliance slots $20
1. raiden_86 (paid)
2. momouchi (paid)

Reaper slots $10
1.Taavivesi (paid)
2. swaggerbot3k (paid)

Updated.

clonesniper666 and I have Deus Ex plus all the DLC on an account with AMY. If you removed AMY, it cost $22.12/11.06 for the bundle. We'll see next week if the US version is cheaper or just a standalone and no DLC. There's also £2.02 left in the account that may come in handy down the road.

AMY ended up costing $11.64 opposed to $9.99 US, but we got to play a week early. That equates to phantoms paying .28 and resales .54 more than US shares.

£2 = $1.05/.53 or $3.16.

Deus Ex bundle ended up costing $21.07/10.53 or $63.20. Include AMY and the extra £2.02, and it was $26/13 or $78.
----------
US Prices
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Game/Bundle - ???
Explosive Missiom DLC - $3.49
Tactical Enhancement DLC - $1.99
The Missing Link DLC - $14.99

Mass Effect 3 Groups
Mass Effect 3 Group 1
Usuyami (host)
$20/ea
1. 0_0 (paid)
2. bill123 (paid)

$10/ea
1. iowaholdem (paid)
2. WV Matsui (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 2 - Day 1 DLC
$20/ea +$?
1. rams81 (paid)
2. clonesniper666 (host)

$10/ea +$?
1. Reo 15x(paid)
2.Bigwig (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 3
RS-shhximxhiding(host)
RS-Dannykillzombies
PH-iwarboy
PH- Brainberry

Mass Effect 3 Group 4
$20.00
1- Railborg
2- Topaz

$10.00
1-gamerGirl34
2-snakemaster2389

Mass Effect 3 Group 5

Premium - $20
1. Usuyami (paid)
2.4thHorseman (paid)
Economy - $10
1. MethodManFTW(paid) (Host)
2. Taint (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 6
Resale - $20
1. domo325
2. Yanksfan (host)
Phantom - $10
1. SL4V3DOG
2. bigkrev13

Mass Effect 3 Group 7
Resale - $20
1.anydaynow89
2.anydaynow89
Phantom - $10
1. cwinters(?) -
2. n4styn4t3

Mass Effect 3 Group 8
NSYNC(host)

Alliance slots $20
1. raiden_86 (paid)
2. momouchi (paid)

Reaper slots $10
1.Taavivesi (paid)
2. swaggerbot3k (paid)

Updated.

My ME3 w/ DLC group is all paid up & created and the game is purchased. I have sent emails out to all members with further details.

On another note, I hope all members getting resale shares realize there is going to be very little resale value on this with so many groups for this game being created (dont think I have ever seen so many groups for one game, even before the apocalypse) . Doesnt matter to me as I do not plan to resale, but anyone not in a rush to play should hold out as I bet there will be some deals on shares about a month after release.

[quote name='bastiartadi']@NSYNC

Gut feeling says it'll come out at $40 with no DLC[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure you're right. Deus Ex is retailing for $40 everywhere.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']My ME3 w/ DLC group is all paid up & created and the game is purchased. I have sent emails out to all members with further details.

On another note, I hope all members getting resale shares realize there is going to be very little resale value on this with so many groups for this game being created (dont think I have ever seen so many groups for one game, even before the apocalypse) . Doesnt matter to me as I do not plan to resale, but anyone not in a rush to play should hold out as I bet there will be some deals on shares about a month after release.[/QUOTE]

I still haven't played Mass Effect 2, so I'll play through that and pick up one of the ME3 shares in a few months. On that note, how much are ME2 shares selling for these days? I haven't bought the game yet.

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I still haven't played Mass Effect 2, so I'll play through that and pick up one of the ME3 shares in a few months. On that note, how much are ME2 shares selling for these days? I haven't bought the game yet.[/QUOTE]

it'll be $4 without DLC, $5.20 with it. If you form a new group, it'll be around 9 for a resellable 4.50 for a phantom.

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I still haven't played Mass Effect 2, so I'll play through that and pick up one of the ME3 shares in a few months. On that note, how much are ME2 shares selling for these days? I haven't bought the game yet.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what they sale for, but Id be willing to rent my share out cheap with a small deposit since I wont be playing it for a little while. PM me if your interested.

EDIT

[quote name='bastiartadi']it'll be $4 without DLC, $5.20 with it. If you form a new group, it'll be around 9 for a resellable 4.50 for a phantom.[/QUOTE]

What does the DLC add like actualy game content wise and not bs weapons and armor? I have the stuff that came with disc copy, but not the additional DLC and was wondering if it was worht getting and playing through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back