CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bastiartadi']it'll be $4 without DLC, $5.20 with it. If you form a new group, it'll be around 9 for a resellable 4.50 for a phantom.[/QUOTE]

What does the DLC add like actualy game content wise and not bs weapons and armor? I have the stuff that came with disc copy, but not the additional DLC and was wondering if it was worht getting and playing through.

[quote name='bastiartadi']it'll be $4 without DLC, $5.20 with it. If you form a new group, it'll be around 9 for a resellable 4.50 for a phantom.[/QUOTE]

Damn I lost a lot of money on this. Bought it when it first came out at $59.99 and didn't even start playing it until recently. :cry:

[quote name='Usuyami']Damn I lost a lot of money on this. Bought it when it first came out at $59.99 and didn't even start playing it until recently. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on this. I bought it at the very end of July for $60 for the sole purpose of sharing it. 3 months later it dropped all the way down to $20!

[quote name='shhximxhiding']Not sure what they sale for, but Id be willing to rent my share out cheap with a small deposit since I wont be playing it for a little while. PM me if your interested.
[/QUOTE]

I definitely appreciate that, but if I play it I'm going to want to get all of the trophies, and I hear it's like a 50 hour platinum.

[quote name='Usuyami']Damn I lost a lot of money on this. Bought it when it first came out at $59.99 and didn't even start playing it until recently. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I have too many disc copies of games sitting unplayed that I could have bought for cheaper much later.

[quote name='Yanksfan']To those in the ME Group that I offered to host..

We are waiting for 2 to confirm that I should host. We also should discuss adding the DLC to the group. Personally, I vote yes for it. I know I would want it anyhow and really don't feel like taking up another user account on my PS3 just for it.[/QUOTE]

You hosting and adding the DLC is fine by me, just tell me where to send my money :D

[quote name='John.Q.Dough']Looking for a group for the Prince of Persia Epilogue DLC. (Yes, the really old one. :()

If we get four people interested, then we can do $3.25 for the resellables and $1.75 for the phantoms. Otherwise, it'll be $5 a share.[/QUOTE]

Still looking for this DLC if anyone has it for sale.

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I definitely appreciate that, but if I play it I'm going to want to get all of the trophies, and I hear it's like a 50 hour platinum.

I have too many disc copies of games sitting unplayed that I could have bought for cheaper much later.[/QUOTE]

Well I dont have the DLC, not sure if that is needed for the plat or not, but if you want what I have I will sell you my share for $4 if you will sale it back for same price when you are done.

Same here!
Finished it & Traded it in.

Had fun though.

PS: Small Titties >

strong wtf. 10gb and I get corrupted data. Hope you guys have a back log, Im downloading again,leaving it all night. BTw everyone alrady has the info and all paid.

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I definitely appreciate that, but if I play it I'm going to want to get all of the trophies, and I hear it's like a 50 hour platinum.[/QUOTE]

I'm probably about a week or so from my platinum. If you want to wait. :)

[quote name='Anydaynow89']strong wtf. 10gb and I get corrupted data. Hope you guys have a back log, Im downloading again,leaving it all night. BTw everyone alrady has the info and all paid.[/QUOTE]

No problem. Still have way too much on my plate. Just bought it cuz it was on sale.

[quote name='bastiartadi']No problem. Still have way too much on my plate. Just bought it cuz it was on sale.[/QUOTE]

I still cant believe 10 gb of corrupted data.

Crystal Defenders - $9.99

Sellable - $3.33
1. SteamboatOp (Host)
2. Poshbishounen
Phantom (non-sellable) - $1.66

* I am willing to switch over to a phantom slot should someone want a sellable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ModNation Racers career extension add-on's (Arctic Tour, Far East Tour, Big City Tour) - $29.97 ($9.99 each)

Sellable - $9.99
1. SteamboatOp (Host)
Phantom (non-sellable) - $4.99
2. superdave85

* superdave85 and myself are willing to re-arrange our positions to accommodate slot preferences.

Add yourselves if interested.

I'm in no rush either. I also just bought it cuz it was on sale. That's the reason I went with a resellable. With the resell slots being so cheap, I figured I can just put it on hold essentially.

Buying (PayPal):
- L.A. NOIRE (Complete Edition)

Selling:
- Back to the future -> $2
- Jurassic Park: The game -> $6
- Heavy Rain: The Taxidermist (DLC) & Frogger Returns -> $2

Mass Effect 3 Groups
Mass Effect 3 Group 1
Usuyami (host)
$20/ea
1. 0_0 (paid)
2. bill123 (paid)

$10/ea
1. iowaholdem (paid)
2. WV Matsui (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 2 - Day 1 DLC
$20/ea +$?
1. rams81 (paid)
2. clonesniper666 (host)

$10/ea +$?
1. Reo 15x(paid)
2.Bigwig (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 3
RS-shhximxhiding(host)
RS-Dannykillzombies (paid)
PH-iwarboy (paid)
PH- Brainberry (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 4
$20.00
1- Railborg
2- Topaz

$10.00
1-gamerGirl34
2-snakemaster2389

Mass Effect 3 Group 5

Premium - $20
1. Usuyami (paid)
2.4thHorseman (paid)
Economy - $10
1. MethodManFTW(paid) (Host)
2. Taint (paid)

Mass Effect 3 Group 6
Resale - $20
1. domo325
2. Yanksfan (host)
Phantom - $10
1. SL4V3DOG
2. bigkrev13

Mass Effect 3 Group 7
Resale - $20
1.anydaynow89
2.anydaynow89
Phantom - $10
1. cwinters(?) -
2. n4styn4t3

Mass Effect 3 Group 8
NSYNC(host)

Alliance slots $20
1. raiden_86 (paid)
2. momouchi (paid)

Reaper slots $10
1.Taavivesi (paid)
2. swaggerbot3k (paid)

Updated.

[quote name='Yanksfan']I am not sure, but what happened?[/QUOTE]

I put my Twisted Metal Black code up for trade a couple days ago.

A guy has been trying to trade me almost everyday. Last night I told him I would trade my TM:B code for Alan Wake American Nightmare. He said ok so I believed him he has 22 trades with good feedback. Before we traded he said that he wasn't going to redeem my code for a while and asked me not to activate it later, I agreed.

So I send him my TM:B code. He sends me a code for a shitty Kinect game (Haunt). When I find out which was immediate I PMd him back! He said I thought you were trading me Alan Wake! I said um no, must have been I misunderstanding just don't redeem my code. He said sorry already did!

I went all meeek on him and I am way pissed!

[quote name='meeek']me?[/QUOTE]

Of course he was talking to you, Meeek lol

[quote name='WV Matsui']What mod do I PM when someone fucks me in the code trading thread?[/QUOTE]

Sent you a pm

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Looking for a Dead Nation DLC share, PM me if you have one for sale or need a slot filled.[/QUOTE]

I've been looking for it too. I'll split it with you for $2 each if you want. We could involve phantoms too, but given that it's $3.99, it might not be worth the hassle. Your call.

Dead Nation - Road of Devastation DLC - $3.99
Resellable ($1.33)
1. Miguel_Zorro
2. Devil May Cry

Phantoms ($0.67).

hey who wants to make a Primal(PS2) ($9.99) group? that game was kinda cool..oh yea thats nice.

-$5
---
Phantoms of the CAG-$2.50
1.snakemaster2389

come on guys.
ps: i love big butts

I guess I should make a Mass Effect 3 + DLC group ($70, Group 9?)

Resale:
1. MightySlacker

Phantom:

And just noticed we have members not in the group doing hosting duties. Is that to avoid tax or for security purposes?

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']I guess I should make a Mass Effect 3 + DLC group ($70, Group 9?)

Resale:
1. MightySlacker

Phantom:

And just noticed we have members not in the group doing hosting duties. Is that to avoid tax or for security purposes?

Dave[/QUOTE]

Could be good will or could be they get PSN cards free or cheap and would like to make a few dollars

Count me in but not for hosting :p

[quote name='snakemaster2389']hey who wants to make a Primal(PS2) ($9.99) group? that game was kinda cool..oh yea thats nice.

-$5
2. Topaz
---
Phantoms of the CAG-$2.50
1.snakemaster2389

come on guys.
ps: i love big butts[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MightySlacker']I guess I should make a Mass Effect 3 + DLC group ($70, Group 9?)

Resale:
1. MightySlacker
2. notalunchbox

Phantom:

Dave[/QUOTE]

i want in in
and could someone pm me what a phantom is or does?

Finally got 100% in Resident Evil 5. It's been a long time coming!

For sale:

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition ($6.00)

Last edited by a moderator:
PayPal. Pm me offers. Accounts are from before Apocalypse.

Prince Of Persia
Assassins Creed
Dead Space
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Black ops: Annihilation Dlc
Midnight Club Dlc's: Ultimate Upgrade, and both vehicle packs.
Wolfenstein 3D
I Must Run (Mini)

account 2: Gran turismo 5: Prologue, crash bandicoot 2.

Resale:
1. MightySlacker

Phantom:
1.Blabadon

Dave[/QUOTE]

Gonna beat the game on both consoles.

[quote name='SD420']PayPal. Pm me offers. Accounts are from before Apocalypse.

Prince Of Persia
Assassins Creed
Dead Space
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Black ops: Annihilation Dlc
Midnight Club Dlc's: Ultimate Upgrade, and both vehicle packs.
Wolfenstein 3D
I Must Run (Mini)

account 2: Gran turismo 5: Prologue, crash bandicoot 2.[/QUOTE]

How much do you want for hot pursuit alone

Does anyone have a $20 group they need a host for? Have a $20 card I can't decide what to use on, so willing to step in if a ready-made group needs a host. Another Mafia 2 group, perhaps? OR...

Selling:

Saints Row The Third Season Pass $8 (New dlc is now up!)

Resident Evil 4/Code Veronica X $8

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jsdgame']How much do you want for hot pursuit alone[/QUOTE]

I believe that all of those games listed are on one account, that's why I haven't made him an offer either, cause I was only interested in hot pursuit.

[quote name='charles']I believe that all of those games listed are on one account, that's why I haven't made him an offer either, cause I was only interested in hot pursuit.[/QUOTE]

Yes you're correct that's all on one account, I'm asking around $11 per slot of this account just FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back