CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='snakemaster2389']FFXI and Primal Group

sales=$10
2.mr.cheeses
phants=$5
2.snakemaster2389[/QUOTE]

^ FFXI is on psn? its a ps2 game right? does anyone still play that?

Green #=The # it is on my download list
Yellow=PSN Store Price

Ratchet&Clank: Quest for Booty 257 $15
Ragdoll Kung Fu 222 $10
Fat Princess 200 $15
CoD Classic 155 $15
Toy Home 153 $10
Pinball Heroes+DLC 148-152 $16
Battlefield 1943 147 $10
Hasbro Family Game Night 146 $40
CoD:WaW Map Pack 1 145 $10
Alien Havoc 143 $5
Madden NFL Arcade 128 $10
Rampart 127 $5
Vandal Hearts:Flames of Judgement 126 $15
Thexder Neo 125
Watchmen:End is Nigh 125 $20
Red Baron Arcade 120 $10
High Velocity Bowling 119 $10
Burnout Paradise+All DLC 78-86 $54
All Warhawk DLC 62-64 $20
Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Packs 48-49 $12
Warhawk(PS1) 43 $6
BF3+UC3 Online passes $15 each
Infamous $15
NBA 2k10 Draft Combine

I'm trading ALL of the above for:
Mass Effect 2-With or without DLC (2 slots if possible)

[quote name='Brainberry']hmmmm snake eater

how much?[/QUOTE]

¥4,980 for MGS 2 & 3
¥3,480 for MGS2
¥3,480 for MGS3
¥4,480 for Peace Walker

Games support English.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone wanna do a psp gameshare for vita use?

I was thinking of a GTA game and MGS Peacewalker or portable ops and then whatever else.

[quote name='Brainberry']how much?[/QUOTE]

¥4,980 for MGS 2 & 3 (17.56GB) = $61.82
¥3,480 for MGS2 (8460MB) = $43.20
¥3,480 for MGS3 (9100MB) = $43.20
¥4,480 for Peace Walker (3523MB) = $55.62

Games support English.

¥3,000 PSN cards on ebay costs around $58-60. ¥1,000's are $20. Not really worth it, but the games are there.

[quote name='Brainberry']how much?[/QUOTE]

¥4,980 for MGS 2 & 3 (17.56GB) = $61.82

Games support English voiceover, menus and text.

Found a ¥5,000 PSN card for $79, ¥3,000's for $58-60 and ¥1,000's for $20. Not really worth it, but the games are there.

Shares would be $26.33/$13.17 if you were to buy a ¥5,000 PSN card on ebay.

[quote name='NSYNC']¥4,980 for MGS 2 & 3 (17.56GB) = $61.82

Games support English voiceover, menus and text.

Found a ¥5,000 PSN card for $79, ¥3,000's for $58-60 and ¥1,000's for $20. Not really worth it, but the games are there.

Shares would be $26.33/$13.17 if you were to buy a ¥5,000 PSN card on ebay.[/QUOTE]

Dayum. I'm gonna pass. Can't you get disc copies for around $35-40 now?

[quote name='bastiartadi']Dayum. I'm gonna pass. Can't you get disc copies for around $35-40 now?[/QUOTE]

$27 on AWD

------

NSYNC what can I get for $5?

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Does anyone have a $20 group they need a host for? Have a $20 card I can't decide what to use on, so willing to step in if a ready-made group needs a host. Another Mafia 2 group, perhaps? OR...
[/QUOTE]

Hey Turk, i just received the final Mafia II payment for the group i'm hosting a couple of hours ago so i haven't actually bought the game yet. You can take over as host if you really need to offload that $20 PSN card.

Mafia II (host: Heavyd814life)

Sellable Slots ($6.67)
1. MightySlacker (PAID)
2. Anydaynow89 (PAID)

Non-Sellable Slots ($3.33)
1.robilicious (PAID)
2.pbnate88 (PAID)

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Hey Turk, i just received the final Mafia II payment for the group i'm hosting a couple of hours ago so i haven't actually bought the game yet. You can take over as host if you really need to offload that $20 PSN card.[/QUOTE]

Nah man I appreciate the offer but if you've already started with the group you should finish it up. I'm not really in that big a rush... who knows, might even think of something to buy with it! lol Any suggestions?

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Nah man I appreciate the offer but if you've already started with the group you should finish it up. I'm not really in that big a rush... who knows, might even think of something to buy with it! lol Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you'll find something to add to your ridiculous backlog lol. As for suggestions, i don't know... I've been interested in picking up Prototype for a while, but at $29.99 i'm not sure it's worth it.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I'm sure you'll find something to add to your ridiculous backlog lol. As for suggestions, i don't know... I've been interested in picking up Prototype for a while, but at $29.99 i'm not sure it's worth it.[/QUOTE]

I've heard about it... doesn't really seem like something I'd like. Maybe something else will go on ridiculous sale this week! lol

Mehhhh... pretty unimpressed by what I've heard about Deus Ex... I couldn't tell you what I heard because I seriously zoned out while it was being explained to me!

Can the NBA put the dunk contest out of it's misery? Awful.
[quote name='WV Matsui']NSYNC what can I get for $5?[/QUOTE]
$5 = ¥402.75, WV Matsui. I created a JPN account to browse their store, but can't read a damn thing, LOL!

Off-topic, but is anyone's friends list buggy the last 24 hours? Last night I had one friend who was showing as being online but he was listed as the last person on my list. Tonight, I have two like that.

[quote name='NSYNC']Can the NBA put the dunk contest out of it's misery? Awful.

$5 = ¥402.75, WV Matsui. I created a JPN account to browse their store, but can't read a damn thing, LOL![/QUOTE]

The double dunk was great but it's nowhere near this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIB4H3VmFX8&t=4m55s

They really need to bring back stars on the dunk contest. You put rookies in it? All props. Disappointing. Hell, the three point shootout and the skills challenge were more exciting than the dunk contest.

[quote name='mrcheeses']Is it on right now? Crap, missed the skills competition @_@.[/QUOTE]

You didn't miss anything special.

[quote name='Brainberry']J-Rich's dunk contest >[/QUOTE]

Vince was better. Not denying Rich of anything because he's a very close second. That between the legs reverse jam is great, don't get me wrong.

J-rich has arguably the best dunk of in recent memory. But the show Vince put on in 2000 (01?) is nothing short of spectacular. Each of the three was breathtaking to watch.

EDIT:
Can anyone paint me a picture of how Deus Ex's gameplay feels? Saw it was FPS and that kind of put me off but I've heard great things about DE:HR that I'm going to try it out eventually.

I need 3 extra phantoms from ME3

@ Bastiartadi

Its like a cyber punk version of MGS through a first person view with more RPG elements.

Im jealous that you haven't played it yet. I loved every second of the game, even though it was kind of short.

I'll most likely be hosting a group for Deus Ex when the price is released. Been eyeing this game for a while now.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution ($ ?)

Resellable
1) Usuyami
2)

Phantom
1)
2)

[quote name='Usuyami']I'll most likely be hosting a group for Deus Ex when the price is released. Been eyeing this game for a while now.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution ($ ?)

Resellable
1) Usuyami
2) bastiartadi

Phantom
1)
2)[/QUOTE]

Hit me up.

[quote name='Brainberry']

@ Bastiartadi

Its like a cyber punk version of MGS through a first person view with more RPG elements.

Im jealous that you haven't played it yet. I loved every second of the game, even though it was kind of short.[/QUOTE]

So it's Fallout kind of set-up? With quests and leveling up? Minus open world etc?

And this takes the cake for best in-game dunk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMrPjl-927Q

7 footer defender.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Vince was better. Not denying Rich of anything because he's a very close second. That between the legs reverse jam is great, don't get me wrong.

J-rich has arguably the best dunk of in recent memory. But the show Vince put on in 2000 (01?) is nothing short of spectacular. Each of the three was breathtaking to watch.[/QUOTE]

Before there was Linsanity, there was Vinsanity! I still remember the look on T-Mac's face after VC went between the legs off the bounce pass. Ridiculous!

I do agree, though, J-Rich going between the legs reverse with his left hand has to be the single greatest dunk in the history of the Slam Dunk contest

@Usuyami
What. A. Catch.

And most "jump over someone" dunks in the dunk contests are over guards. Nate jumped over Dwight but he pushed Dwight (and Dwight ducked) using his left hand. Vince didn't do anything of that sort.

And just a brief mention on Griffin. His dunk on Perkins is the best dunk I've seen in the past 2-3 seasons.

[quote name='bastiartadi']So it's Fallout kind of set-up? With quests and leveling up? Minus open world etc?[/QUOTE]

As you earn experience through the game you gain Praxis kits, which function as your levelling system. You use these kits to upgrade your augmentations which generally relate to stealth, combat or hacking. The game is geared toward stealth, as you gain more experience for non-lethal tactics as well as bonuses for not being seen during a mission or not having any alarms set off. You also gain experience through things like hacking and exploration.

It's a fantastic game, and I wouldn't describe it as standard FPS-style at all.

Catherine (9526MB)
Out on timeshare until 3/2

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Mafia II (7394MB)
Out on timeshare until 2/27

Mortal Kombat (9997MB)
1 slot available - $16.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
2 slots available - $1.12 each
----------
Sonic Generations (8704MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $18.20 or $3.00 timeshare

Anybody want a FREE share of Sideway New York? Couple conditions:

1) No noobs! If you joined this year, carry on.
2) When you finish it, send it on to the next person free.

Gone.

*Edit*
Enjoy the game, charles.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Anybody want a FREE share of Sideway New York? Couple conditions:

2) When you finish it, send it on to the next person free.[/QUOTE]

If I didn't have this on Steam, I'd be all for it.

I like this trend though. :lol:

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Anybody want a FREE share of Sideway New York? Couple conditions:

2) When you finish it, send it on to the next person free.[/QUOTE]

Huh, perhaps there is a good reason to stay up till 5am...

I'll take it if you have no problems with that; you'd see me offer it back in this thread as soon as I can.

Edit: perhaps I'll do this with a couple of my shares here too pretty soon; I agree that it's a good trend.

edit2: much obliged, TurkFebruary;
generosity is always welcome amongst CAG members :)

The original Metal Gear Solid is included with the Japanese PSN bundle. Peace Walker HD is standalone and doesn't include english voiceovers, only text in speech bubbles apparently. It may be best to avoid all the games/bundle until an English region gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back