CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WV Matsui']Whoa!

Looks like gamesharing ended last night!

Ok so for my Splinter Cell share...

I traded it to I think Tsel for GoW Orgins which I then sold for $8.[/QUOTE]

This is true. I told jamehze about this via PM because he saw that I was selling my slot. HOWEVER, I still have the slot on my PS3. It's not deactivated or anything. I thought I'd get around to playing it, but I probably won't.

Yanksfan, it's easy to see what happened with that Splinter Cell slot if you were in my position. It started off "questionable" and ofcourse ended bad AGAIN with jamehze. Why mention anything and especially name every share/host you've ever had a problem with now of all times? Sympathy. That was not a "shot" at bunk22, I don't care what they say. bunk22 has no ties with a Splinter Cell share. Ask bill123 or anyone else if I've ever had an account sniped during deactivation. It now happens with this CAG who I apparently was 0/2 with prior? We were both online and it still happened? Yeah right. I hope nobody runs game on you.

This place has gone to fucking hell!

That blog should have stated 11/7 not 11/18! We were all working together for a solution and now this is just going haywire.

I would hate to see all of that hard work and those good ideas go to waste!

this is just the start, wait till the 18th. trying to give the benefit of the doubt. maybe someone sold their share but instead of deactivating it, they just deleted the account?? it would still stay activated on the ps3. So why doesn't everyone involved just give it a check. accidents happen, mistakes can be made, just fix it. If you sold the share and still have it, if you have the share and it was sold to you, or if you just flat out stole it.......JUST FIX IT.

If not on the 18th it will get fixed one way or another and we will have 5+ more pages of this.

[quote name='NSYNC']Yanksfan, it's easy to see what happened with that Splinter Cell slot if you were in my position. It started off "questionable" and ofcourse ended bad AGAIN with jamehze. Why mention anything and especially name every share/host you've ever had a problem with now of all times? Sympathy. That was not a "shot" at bunk22, I don't care what they say. bunk22 has no ties with a Splinter Cell share. Ask bill123 or anyone else if I've ever had an account sniped during deactivation. It now happens with this CAG who I apparently was 0/2 with prior? We were both online and it still happened? Yeah right. I hope nobody runs game on you.[/QUOTE]

If you look around at some other posts, it appears to a few people that you may be misinterpreting that statement. That is what snowballed into everything else that happened. Take a step back, relax and try to reread those statements from a different perspective. That is all I can advise and I hope you are able to regroup a bit.

You are a good poster here and someone I would trust to GS with. I think you are getting a bit carried away the past few days with the recent impacting news and now this. Let's not get carried away and start branding people being a scammer when we do not know that. That is, honestly, as serious an accusation you can make in this thread, and one that should not be tossed out lightly.

I have had someone 'run game' on me recently. It sucked. I dealt with it in my own manner, posted here about the person so people could make an educated opinion if they should want to do business with this person in the future and then I moved on.

If you honestly feel that jamehzn is a scammer, then let's see some actual proof. If you were just reacting to a situation in which you felt attacked, then now is the time to rescind those statements and back off.

[quote name='NSYNC']Yanksfan, it's easy to see what happened with that Splinter Cell slot if you were in my position. It started off "questionable" and ofcourse ended bad AGAIN with jamehze. Why mention anything and especially name every share/host you've ever had a problem with now of all times? Sympathy. That was not a "shot" at bunk22, I don't care what they say. bunk22 has no ties with a Splinter Cell share. Ask bill123 or anyone else if I've ever had an account sniped during deactivation. It now happens with this CAG who I apparently was 0/2 with prior? We were both online and it still happened? Yeah right. I hope nobody runs game on you.[/QUOTE]

Umm because you asked for it...

[quote name='NSYNC']Considering NSYNC sold the slot, it was nothing but backpedaling. Throwing bunk22 under the bus is easy since they're banned. Apparently jamehze has 3 account issues with me and 3 issues with bunk22. Doesn't that seem excessive? Is there anymore we're not aware of? That's why I've asked for meeek's help with this CAG/situation.[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to be as transparent as possible so that I can end this. I didn't mention bunks name until you confused it for yourself. I've just been trying to answer your demands. As for the 0/2 previous experience, as Yanksfan said, you are a trusted person in this community so I figured it was due to bad luck. I'd like to think I'm trustworthy, too, with my previous transactions. I'm sorry for confusing you, but I've been trying to remain civil. I don't know how many times I have to reiterate that I'm not trying to accuse anyone yet and specifically not you, NSYNC.

Also @bastiartadi
I understand it was my fault. That's why I was only asking for help and I'm just trying to figure out where it went.

Yanksfan their quote connected a frequent-poster to Splinter Cell. They then backtracked and said they meant bunk22, Faery and Dead Space Extraction. Quick question. When was the last time bunk22 was here? We should've known it wasn't REALLY Splinter Cell, but Faery and Dead Space Extraction out of the original quote? Sorry, not buying it and feel it was an unnecessary attack WHILE I was trying to help them.

Then the whole "no blame, I'll take the high road" thing is really annoying too. If this wasn't the third time, I'd let it go. The fact they mentioned past issues, wanted a discount and now this makes me want to fight this. That flOw account they're bringing up is .60, and I believe Blue Toad was $2 at most (maybe $1). There's a little more insight into my problem with jamehze and why I believe he let those go.

I wasn't going off the other night. I did what I did because it created discussion/ideas. You can't just throw ideas out and expect them to stick here. You need drama. I was fine that night, and deleted all post afterwards. No hard feelings. Today, not so much. I'm truly PO'd this happened, especially with this CAG. I truly believe I got played from the very first PM. I then tried to get to the bottom of this, and all this other stuff spilled over.

[quote name='jamehze']Ugh this whole Splinter Cell account problem isn't the first time I've had people take slots. It's particularly annoying that it seems to be a person that semi-frequents this forum.[/QUOTE]

Still not seeing it Yanksfan. Please explain how you think this connects with bunk22, other shares and not me selling him Splinter Cell.

Ok let me parse this sentence. I don't think we should be having an argument through Yanksfan. I appreciate the help, but he appears to quite vindictive.

Ugh this whole Splinter Cell account problem isn't the first time I've had people take slots.
Ok so we have my first sentence here. The subject is "this whole Splinter Cell account problem". The next part of the sentence, "isn't the first time", is referring to the the subject which is the splinter cell account. "I've had people taking slots" is the direct object modifying "the first time" which means that I've had similar situations happen. It is ambiguous and can refer to either my subject or another time.

Either way it does not point to you, but someone in the group, which I think is a valid statement. My slot is taken by someone else and therefore someone in the group must have it. Yes you are in the group so I can see how you can take it as an insult, but it was meant as collective term, thus "people", not person, and definitely not "NSYNC". However, this phrase really refers to an issue I had with bunk22. I did not name anyone. I only started to do so because NSYNC thought it was an ad hominem.

It's particularly annoying that it seems to be a person that semi-frequents this forum.
Ok now this "It's" does refer to "this whole Splinter Cell account problem". "A person that semi-frequents this forum" refers to a quote made by you 2 posts above me made by NSYNC:

FIND THE SCAMMER, THEY'RE A REGULAR!!!

Everyone who was in heavyd814life's Splinter Cell group, please go to Qriocity and name a PS3 system if you still rightfully own a slot. I've taken the last spot (#6, video option) and named it NSYNC. This proves I deactivated and took another slot. There should only be one other ORIGINAL member's name that pops up under system #5. By process of elimination we can help find the scammer. Unfortunately, it going to be a regular.
Again nothing was made to attack you. I was just referring to what you said. Yes you were included in the list you made, but you vindicated yourself.

I feel really stupid parsing out this sentence and I'm sure my grammatical structure is all over the place, but it seems that it really needs to be said.

I apologize for asking for you help. I've PM'd quite a few members trying to trace back the account and see where it might have gone wrong. Another member in the same exact group had their slot taken as well so it is not an isolated incident.

This shit is still going on? lol

We have 11 days to armageddon and you guys are arguing over what might be misinterpreted words.

Anyways, I'm up for one last bang for your buck group.

[quote name='Brainberry']This shit is still going on? lol

We have 11 days to armageddon and you guys are arguing over what might be misinterpreted words.

Anyways, I'm up for one last bang for your buck group.[/QUOTE]

I agree!

I'm in for that group Brain! Trusted host and members and lets tear the PSN store up!

PS Play $12
The Baconing +theme & dlc
Street Fighter 3 Online Edition +theme & dlc
Bloodrayne: Betrayal +theme
Renegade Ops + theme
Payday: The Heist +theme

Buy this and I will give the money to the HumbleBundle charity thing

Originally Posted by iwarboY
Possible Dragon Age: Origins group

must be filled by the 18th or no go.

1)
2)Brainberry
3)TurkFebruary
4)Waynetid ( although, would also prefer an additional game alongside DA:O )
5)

$4.00 a share, better hurry up!
EDIT: $4.00 plus 2nd gameshare for Waynetid?

[quote name='Brainberry']Originally Posted by iwarboY
Possible Dragon Age: Origins group

must be filled by the 18th or no go.

1)
2)Brainberry
3)TurkFebruary
4)Waynetid ( although, would also prefer an additional game alongside DA:O )
5)

$4.00 a share, better hurry up!
EDIT: $4.00 plus 2nd gameshare for Waynetid?[/QUOTE]

Thought we filled the group already, with jlazenby taking the 5 and Meeek hosting?

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Thought we filled the group already, with jlazenby taking the 5 and Meeek hosting?[/QUOTE]

I can only take a slot if we wait til wednesday unless someone can spot me 4 bucks (8 if we get another 20 game)

And yeah, I thought meeek was hosting too

Selling shares of:

Mass Effect 2 + The Arrival DLC + some random weapon DLC
Back the Future (all episodes)
LA Noire Rockstar Pass

All on separate accounts. I just need to clear up some space so PM me with reasonable offers if interested.

Wow! Why did i even go to sleep? I've missed all the best bits. NSYNC, Jamehze certainly wasn't attacking you, you really jumped the gun there. This really isn't that big a deal, people - we'll either catch the person and make it known to all that he is a scammer or i'll be able to reset all the slots on the 18th. Either way, we'll fix this so let's give it a rest.

I have an account with $50 on it (created for a possible Ico/SOTC share). Any suggestions? I'd like to use it before the 18th

I'm looking for the following:

Bulletstorm DLC Pack 1
Bulletstorm DLC Pack 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation Map Pack
Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Map Pack
Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection Map Pack
Dark Void Survivor Missions
Dead to Rights: Retribution GAC Pack
Killzone 3 From the Ashes Map Pack
Killzone 3 Steel Rain Map Pack
LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack
Prince of Persia Epilogue
Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen Maps and Characters Pack
Bioshock Challenge Rooms
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest
Dante's Inferno Trials of St. Lucia

If anybody has a share available for these games, please let me know via PM.

LF: BlazeBlue: Continuum Shift DLC Characters.
Mortal Kombat DLC
Characters
Puzzle Fighters HD Remix
Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Zone of Enders HD Collection (Not sure if it will come to PSN but if it does before the apocalypse then count me in.)

[quote name='contej85']Still hoping to find a share or a group for pixeljunk monsters and encore, or the collection. Anyone? C'mon[/QUOTE]

I have both the main game and encore. Unfortunately, it's on a main account. Doesn't really help you out but it's definitely worth the retail price.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Wow! Why did i even go to sleep? I've missed all the best bits. NSYNC, Jamehze certainly wasn't attacking you, you really jumped the gun there. This really isn't that big a deal, people - we'll either catch the person and make it known to all that he is a scammer or i'll be able to reset all the slots on the 18th. Either way, we'll fix this so let's give it a rest.

I have an account with $50 on it (created for a possible Ico/SOTC share). Any suggestions? I'd like to use it before the 18th[/QUOTE]

If Ico/SOTC is even coming to PSN then count me in!!!!!!!!!

Selling a share with the following:

Prototype
Trine
Infamous
LittleBigPlanet
ModNation Racers PSP
LittleBigPlanet PSP

$8 Paypal gift, please PM if interested.

[quote name='iRobotZombie']PS Play $12
The Baconing +theme & dlc
Street Fighter 3 Online Edition +theme & dlc
Bloodrayne: Betrayal +theme
Renegade Ops + theme
Payday: The Heist +theme

Buy this and I will give the money to the HumbleBundle charity thing[/QUOTE]

humble.png

[quote name='John.Q.Dough']I'm looking for the following:

Bulletstorm DLC Pack 1
Bulletstorm DLC Pack 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation Map Pack
Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Map Pack
Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection Map Pack
Dark Void Survivor Missions
Dead to Rights: Retribution GAC Pack
Killzone 3 From the Ashes Map Pack
Killzone 3 Steel Rain Map Pack
LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack
Prince of Persia Epilogue
Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen Maps and Characters Pack
Bioshock Challenge Rooms
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest
Dante's Inferno Trials of St. Lucia

If anybody has a share available for these games, please let me know via PM.[/QUOTE]

I can sell you a share for rezurection, escalation and Annihilation

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Anyone starting a Dead Space 2 group? If so, i'll join.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Usuyami']I'm in for Dead Space 2.[/QUOTE]

Any idea how much it'll cost?

[quote name='Bluntsly']Sooo...

Basically we need to load up on shares before the 18th, then our world will collapse?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much, but some ideas are being tested out right now. Discussions of the new system are only for trusted elite members.

And off-topic, but we're all CAGers so here's an easy way to get $5.99 in PSN Video credit!

Just log on to your PSN account and check the box for allowing emails to be send to you. You can just unsubscribe later if you do not want emails.

While supplies last.

Stay in touch with the latest news and special offers from PlayStation® and Sony Entertainment Network with:
Up-to-date info on new releases
Pre-order announcements for hot titles and accessories
Events, contests and giveaways
Sign up for emails today and we’ll send you a $5.99 credit* to use on the Video Unlimited service.
Not familiar with the Video Unlimited service? The new Video Unlimited – preview app is now available on your PlayStation 3. It’s a whole new way to explore a library of more than 40,000 movies and TV episodes. With everything from the latest blockbusters to old classics – it’s simple, fun and intuitive.
If you’re a current PlayStation Network member, simply enter your Sign-In ID and password below and then follow a quick, two-step process to sign up for emails.
We’ll send the Video Unlimited movie credit to your email address on file within 72 hours.

http://us.playstation.com/psn/events/emailoffer.html?cmp=HM-EMAILOFFERVIDEOUL

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Thought we filled the group already, with jlazenby taking the 5 and Meeek hosting?[/QUOTE]
if someone falls through, or wants to sell, or you need a host let me know!

[quote name='Midguy']Selling shares of:

Mass Effect 2 + The Arrival DLC + some random weapon DLC
Back the Future (all episodes)
LA Noire Rockstar Pass

All on separate accounts. I just need to clear up some space so PM me with reasonable offers if interested.[/QUOTE]
how much on back to the future?

[quote name='jlazenby1']I can only take a slot if we wait til wednesday unless someone can spot me 4 bucks (8 if we get another 20 game)

And yeah, I thought meeek was hosting too[/QUOTE]

If we keep it at just the one game I can cover the $4, not a problem.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']If we keep it at just the one game I can cover the $4, not a problem.[/QUOTE]

Thatd be gteat if you could man :D Thanks

[quote name='Polaris1001']Is MGS HD Collection coming out on PS Store tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

As far as the blog has said noonly on disc, but that doesnt mean they didnt forget to mention it on the store,just have to wait and see,

UK is not getting MGS HD until Feb 2012. But we get an uber edition for the trouble - only 4000 made, worldwide, with 5 games on instead of 3.

Metal Gear Solid: Ultimate HD Collection
3d6457c65ed1818cb9f3921eecb0ef37.jpg

Edit:
Holy shitbeans, these are going for £250-£400 on eBay right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jlazenby1']As far as the blog has said noonly on disc, but that doesnt mean they didnt forget to mention it on the store,just have to wait and see,[/QUOTE]

I bet they're waiting until after the 18th

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back