CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible Dragon Age: Origins group

must be filled by the 18th or no go.

1)(host) ??
2)Brainberry
3)TurkFebruary
4)Waynetid ( although, would also prefer an additional game alongside DA:O )
5) ?

$4.00 a share, better hurry up! :D
EDIT: $4.00 plus 2nd gameshare for Waynetid?

[quote name='iwarboY']Possible Dragon Age: Origins group

1)(host) ??
2)Brainberry
3)TurkFebruary
5) ?

EDIT: $4.00 plus 2nd gameshare for Waynetid?[/QUOTE]

Ill take slot if theres open on the 9th and possibly up.for a 2nd game depending on the choice

Hey everyone looking for a metal gear solid hd group. ive done a bunch of gameshares and always pay right away. please pm me if you get a group going.

[quote name='iwarboY']Possible Dragon Age: Origins group

1)(host) ??
2)Brainberry
3)TurkFebruary
5)jlazenby1 possibly up.for a 2nd game depending on the choice

EDIT: $4.00 plus 2nd gameshare for Waynetid?[/QUOTE]
If you have 5 guys for a $20 game, I could host, gotta put that $20 psn to use before Nov 18!
haven't found anything of my liking besides maybe Jurassic Park, but I think it'll be pricier.

[quote name='jlazenby1']MGS collection is NOT confirmed for the store but is confirmed for disc[/QUOTE]

I told everyone about this and Dead Space 2. Unfortunately nobody listened to me and continued making groups. I also called this active/deactivate website many months ago. I have my "sources", haha.

[quote name='meeek']If you have 5 guys for a $20 game, I could host, gotta put that $20 psn to use before Nov 18![/QUOTE]

I would have no problem with that. Just tell me where to send the funds.

Looking for:

Bioshock 2 Minerva's Den DLC
Bioshock 2 Sinclair Solutions tester pack DLC
Enslaved Pigsy Perfect 10 DLC
Dead Space 2 Severed DLC

PM me please, or if you'd like to start a group let it be known. Thanks.

[quote name='NSYNC']I told everyone about this and Dead Space 2. Unfortunately nobody listened to me and continued making groups. I also called this active/deactivate website many months ago. I have my "sources", haha.[/QUOTE]

Lol well I havent been on much on the weekdays so when I get off work I usually skip 6-14 pages to see whats up on the last 2 pages lol I have 0 interest in the games but saw groups up for MGS and thought theyd like to know, I bet before your bump there was only 2-3 people that noticed it lol

Eh, I do tend to delete my my post so that may be the reason. As for the website, I had got an e-mail from Qriocity about upcoming changes. Seeing as how it took them until November, I kinda just let it go.

[quote name='Tsel']Fight Night Champion! Let's get a group going for that, shall we?

Fight Night Champion - I imagine it'll be $8 a share, but I don't know for sure.
1. (host)
2. Tsel
3. eliter1

Add yourselves![/QUOTE]

Count me in if this is still happening.

BEWARE!!!!!!

i was in a sharinggroup with 4 member that are here for long

adriley313
akarik
chickenbutt
saltysheep

guest what i had 150$ in my wallet and one of them just spend the full ammount on crap

so guy beware about your account i can t beleive what just happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuc*** lame!

FMA

So, whats going to happen about hosts of old groups? I know most people are changing thier passwords to something new (As i have done)

But what if a current member of a group sells, and a new member wants the PW down the line? Seems like it could be a slippery slope to someone eventually getting deactivated.

And if thats the case, couldnt it eventually lead to a large amount of groups eventually dying due to being maxed out and unable to deactivate/resell?

[quote name='fear_Me_All']BEWARE!!!!!!

i was in a sharinggroup with 4 member that are here for long

adriley313
akarik
chickenbutt
saltysheep

guest what i had 150$ in my wallet and one of them just spend the full ammount on crap

so guy beware about your account i can t beleive what just happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuc*** lame!

FMA[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that, but you shouldn't be sharing your main account in the first place.

[quote name='dgwillia006']So, whats going to happen about hosts of old groups? I know most people are changing thier passwords to something new (As i have done)

But what if a current member of a group sells, and a new member wants the PW down the line? Seems like it could be a slippery slope to someone eventually getting deactivated.

And if thats the case, couldnt it eventually lead to a large amount of groups eventually dying due to being maxed out and unable to deactivate/resell?[/QUOTE]

Well if they decided to sell beyond November 18th, then they run the risk of not being able to activate on another console. I would say it was their fault and it shouldn't have any bearings on the host.

[quote name='dgwillia006']So, whats going to happen about hosts of old groups? I know most people are changing thier passwords to something new (As i have done)

And if thats the case, couldnt it eventually lead to a large amount of groups eventually dying due to being maxed out and unable to deactivate/resell?[/QUOTE]

Uhh was that really the consensus? I don't think we should change passwords at all.

[quote name='DangKid']Sorry to hear that, but you shouldn't be sharing your main account in the first place.[/QUOTE]

I think he was talking about a long term share group, not his main account. I wouldn't ever keep $150 in an account's wallet all at once though..

[quote name='sunghost']I think he was talking about a long term share group, not his main account. I wouldn't ever keep $150 in an account's wallet all at once though..[/QUOTE]

Yea, it was a longterm share. You guys should be cautious about sharing with any of the 5 of us right now until we figure out who did it. Especially in longterm shares.

Yeah it was a long term share group....There was about $100+ in the account..
FMA had put it in the account...but someone had violated that trust and purchased some DLC and games that we did not agree on buying.....

I'm just as pissed as FMA right now...I had already paid my share and probably won't be able to get the games we voted for....

Most people? To be honest, you're the first guy here that did it. Haven;t seen anyone follow.

[quote name='SaltySheep']Anyone here knows if Sony has refunded purchases before? Hopefully we can get the money back.[/QUOTE]

Do you have PSN IDs? Might as well check games played.

Well, i contacted about 3 other hosts i had dealt with and they have done the same. Also heard of people doing it on other sites, overexaggeration i guess

http://imageshack.us/g/513/screww.jpg/

the person erase the friend list so we dont see who was online!! BUT!! i was already online and saw 2 user of the group was on today

chickenbutt was on today
adriley was on few minute i found out

now friend list it erase but saw who was online!

click on link you see the worth crap transaction of junk he spend money on

i just put 140$ into the wallet! i lost 132$

[quote name='fear_Me_All']http://imageshack.us/g/513/screww.jpg/

the person erase the friend list so we dont see who was online!! BUT!! i was already online and saw 2 user of the group was on today

chickenbutt was on today

i just put 140$ into the wallet! i lost 132$[/QUOTE]

Why would you put in $140 of your own money in the account to begin with?

It sucks, and I never even heard of those guys in your share.

You should ask them for their PSN's and make a gamercard with them to see who's been playing those games.

FIND THE SCAMMER, THEY'RE A REGULAR!!!

Everyone who was in heavyd814life's Splinter Cell group, please go to Qriocity and name a PS3 system if you still rightfully own a slot. I've taken the last spot (#6, video option) and named it NSYNC. This proves I deactivated and took another slot. There should only be one other ORIGINAL member's name that pops up under system #5. By process of elimination we can help find the scammer. Unfortunately, it going to be a regular. I have all 9 other CAGs name who have had access, so please help! I'm really close to nailing this guy. Original members were ;

1. Heavyd814life (HOST)
2. Crashmasteromega
3. ACE!
4. NSYNC (was previously "My PS3 System 3" until deactivating last night)
5. Brainberry
Only one other person should pop-up out of this group, formerally PS3 #5. It will be the first system in the list, so you can't shuffle the order and lie as I've already checked. The list looks like this ;

[5], [7], [6], [8], [9], NSYNC

People who also have info ;

6. jamehze (I sold my slot to him. Cannot activate.)
7. WV-Matsui
8. Tsel
9. MethodManFTW
10. meeek (I requested he help me with this)

We can name all PS3's through Qriocity to verify old slots!

[quote name='NSYNC']FIND THE SCAMMER, THEY'RE A REGULAR!!!

Everyone who was in heavyd814life's Splinter Cell group, please go to Qriocity and name a PS3 system. I've taken the last spot (#6, video option) and named it NSYNC. This proves I deactivated and took another slot. There should only be one other ORIGINAL members name that pops up under system #5. By process of elimination we can help find the scammer. Unfortunately, it going to be a regular. I have all 9 other CAGs name who have had access, so please help! I'm really close to nailing this guy. Original members were ;

1. Heavyd814life (HOST)
2. Crashmasteromega
3. ACE!
4. NSYNC (was previously "My PS3 System 3" until deactivating last night)
5. Brainberry

People who also have info ;

6. jamehze (I sold my slot to him. Cannot activate.)
7. WV-Matsui
8. Tsel
9. MethodManFTW
10. meeek (I requested he help me with this)[/QUOTE]

I was never in a group for Splinter Cell.

If you mean NFS: Hot Pursuit then yes, I was in that group.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jokerkun890']p.s. Not that it matters, but I can provide names of every person I have bought a share from. The joy of keeping PM's.[/QUOTE]

I really wish I kept track of that. I never remember who I've gameshared with, even if I host.

Someone PMed me yesterday about their slot getting stolen in a group I hosted - he bought it from someone else, then deactivated it to sell, and it was taken, or something like that. What can I do? As far as I know, the host only has the option to deactivate the entire account, not individual systems. I logged into the account on qriocity and it seems to have a deactivate button but it just sends me to a page saying it can only be done via the ps3, so I don't even know how to deactivate anyway.

Btw, how do you sell your slot of a gameshare if you're host? This group was for 3 easy trophy games that I actually want to sell the share of (.detuned, My Aquarium, Linger in Shadows), but was too lazy to pursue trying to sell.

Edit: As a member of FMA's gameshare, my trophy card has always been in my sig.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fear_Me_All']http://imageshack.us/g/513/screww.jpg/

chickenbutt was on today

i just put 140$ into the wallet! i lost 132$[/QUOTE]

Valkyria Chronicles has no trophies so don't bother looking for that in the gamer cards.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Here's mines. Last 2 games I played were Street Fighter 3 and 4.
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Enjoidude.png[/QUOTE]

Whoever it was bought Tetris, which you already own.

[quote name='AkariK']I really wish I kept track of that. I never remember who I've gameshared with, even if I host.

Someone PMed me yesterday about their slot getting stolen in a group I hosted - he bought it from someone else, then deactivated it to sell, and it was taken, or something like that. What can I do? As far as I know, the host only has the option to deactivate the entire account, not individual systems. I logged into the account on qriocity and it seems to have a deactivate button but it just sends me to a page saying it can only be done via the ps3, so I don't even know how to deactivate anyway.

Btw, how do you sell your slot of a gameshare if you're host? This group was for 3 easy trophy games that I actually want to sell the share of (.detuned, My Aquarium, Linger in Shadows), but was too lazy to pursue trying to sell.[/QUOTE]

How easy are the trophies for My Aquarium? Wanna rent it to me? :)
Btw, how do you earn money fast in Ultra Beat Hazard? It's taking me forever... I get a couple hundred dollars a game if I'm lucky. :(

[quote name='Brainberry']I was never in a group for Splinter Cell.[/QUOTE]

You sure about that? I cut and pasted that from the old thread. I'll double-check, since you may have dropped out last minute.

EDIT: Post #14464 in the old thread show you asking for a group.
EDIT: Crashmasteromega joins at post #14472 after quoting you.
EDIT: Nothing that says you dropped out. Next post was you selling Mass Effect 2 for $8 (Post #14592)

Who sold a slot to muff?

[quote name='NSYNC']You sure about that? I cut and pasted that from the old thread. I'll double-check, since you may have dropped out last minute.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I dropped out.

Ugh this whole Splinter Cell account problem isn't the first time I've had people take slots. It's particularly annoying that it seems to be a person that semi-frequents this forum.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Tetris I already had a long time ago from a gameshare I think that the meeek dude hosted. It was Tetris and some Blob game.[/QUOTE]

I was in the same group and the timing matches.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Well, i contacted about 3 other hosts i had dealt with and they have done the same. Also heard of people doing it on other sites, overexaggeration i guess[/QUOTE]

Can you say who did because I had an account change passwords on me recently, specifically a Hot Pursuit share so this might be why. It's really uncool to do so if you do not have the means to tell your slot holders.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Tetris I already had a long time ago from a gameshare I think that the meeek dude hosted. It was Tetris and some Blob game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I meant. :) You're less likely to be the culprit unless you had the foresight to buy something you already own to throw suspicion off yourself.

[quote name='NSYNC']You sure about that? I cut and pasted that from the old thread. I'll double-check, since you may have dropped out last minute.

EDIT: Post #14464 in the old thread show you asking for a group.
EDIT: Crashmasteromega joins at post #14472 after quoting you.
EDIT: Nothing that says you dropped out. Next post was you selling Mass Effect 2 for $8 (Post #14592)

Who sold a slot to muff?[/QUOTE]
I dropped out of that group.

100% positive.

The host pm'd me and I told him I was dropping out.

[quote name='Usuyami']Yeah, that's what I meant. :) You're less likely to be the culprit unless you had the foresight to buy something you already own to throw suspicion off yourself.[/QUOTE]

Oh. I thought you were saying I've played one of the games that were bought so it looks like I bought them.

[quote name='jamehze']Ugh this whole Splinter Cell account problem isn't the first time I've had people take slots. It's particularly annoying that it seems to be a person that semi-frequents this forum.[/QUOTE]

That'd be me he's referring to everyone. Glad you couldn't help, STFU or just sit back. Honestly, I'm done helping you after that. Unbelievable. Considering this is the THIRD incident, I'd say you may be our scammer. This CAG was skeptical of me, asked for a discount I agreed to and now this "cheapshot". Sorry Brainberry. Everyone avoid jamehze for the time being.

Brainberry dropped out of the Splinter Cell group. This was the final group:

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy - $39.99

1. Heavyd814life (HOST)
2. Crashmasteromega
3. ACE!
4. NSYNC
5. WV Matsui

I traded my share with solidsnake222 on the 2nd of Oct. for a $10 PSN Card. I've told Jamehze to contact everyone to see if they've sold their slots - we'll catch the dumbass that stole the slot in no time

Screw it heavyd814life. I don't care what happens to their share after that. You can fix it for them on the 18th.

lookin for a slot of

Re4 - ReCV - ps+

sellin

castlevaina collection (ps1) - parasitve eve - ff 7 - legend of mana - blood omen + more - $3.50

edit i bought crashmasteromega share of splintcell i whent to download and play before and no slots was left this has happend twice now with nfs shift 2 i dint even play it before i tryed to resell to find someone took my slot on that also ..

[quote name='chickenbutt']Oh. I thought you were saying I've played one of the games that were bought so it looks like I bought them.[/QUOTE]

I guess mere speculation won't get us anywhere. It's possible that the culprit bought games he didn't own, but also possible that he purchased some games that were already owned to throw suspicion off himself.

Not referring to anyone in particular but just saying that everyone is equally suspicious(me included) regardless of what games they own. The best thing to do now would be to find out if there is any possible method to track down the culprit.

[quote name='NSYNC']That'd be me he's referring to everyone. Glad you couldn't help, STFU or just sit back. Honestly, I'm done helping you after that. Unbelievable. Considering this is the THIRD incident, I'd say you may be our scammer. This CAG was skeptical of me, asked for a discount I agreed to and now this "cheapshot". Sorry Brainberry. Everyone avoid jamehze for the time being.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't referring to you for stealing slots. I was actually referring to 3 accounts from bunk way back when. I brought it up too trying to find out who took my Extraction, Feary, and Castlevania slots after I deactivated to transfer hard drives. Way to be sensitive. I have never bad mouthed you or accused you of anything.

Everyone's getting sensitive about placing blame. I have not accused anyone of anything. I just want to figure out what happened in the last 12-24 hrs to my slot. I have not demanded anything in return, just simple questions. I don't understand why I'm the bad guy for trying to find answers.

I asked for a $1 discount on the slot. I must totally be scammer.

[quote name='SaltySheep']I guess mere speculation won't get us anywhere. It's possible that the culprit bought games he didn't own, but also possible that he purchased some games that were already owned to throw suspicion off himself.

Not referring to anyone in particular but just saying that everyone is equally suspicious(me included) regardless of what games they own. The best thing to do now would be to find out if there is any possible method to track down the culprit.[/QUOTE]

Yea I guess since I already have one of those games, I'd be the most suspicious especially since it was one that didn't cost very much. I don't see a reason for someone to buy tons of DLC for games they don't own tho. Especially since this person bought all the Blazblue CS and NMH DLCs.

[quote name='jamehze']I wasn't referring to you for stealing slots. I was actually referring to 3 accounts from bunk way back when. I brought it up too trying to find out who took my Extraction, Feary, and Castlevania slots after I deactivated to transfer hard drives. Way to be sensitive. I have never bad mouthed you or accused you of anything.[/QUOTE]

3 accounts just like me, but it's bunk now? Sorry, the coincidences are starting to pile up. I doubt you even more now.

[quote name='SaltySheep']I guess mere speculation won't get us anywhere. It's possible that the culprit bought games he didn't own, but also possible that he purchased some games that were already owned to throw suspicion off himself.

Not referring to anyone in particular but just saying that everyone is equally suspicious(me included) regardless of what games they own. The best thing to do now would be to find out if there is any possible method to track down the culprit.[/QUOTE]

Id say DO NOT download or play any of the new games, most likely whoever did it will have some of the games recently played, thats your best bet imo

Can anyone explain to me the point of changing a password? I dont understand seeing as most of the accounts are full and I would think at most thered be 1 extra slot

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back