CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='NSYNC']3 accounts just like me, but it's bunk now? Sorry, the coincidences are starting to pile up. I doubt you even more now.[/QUOTE]

i think he meant bunk22 .

Meh, no point speculating about what's been done. Guess all we can do now is hope Sony can refund us(highly unlikely) or at least track down the culprit.
Wondering what's gonna happen payment-wise, seeing as not everyone has paid FMA and our $$ just got wasted on a bunch of crap...

[quote name='iwarboY']i think he meant bunk22 .[/QUOTE]

C'mon, they said someone who semi-frequents the board. bunk22 has been gone how long?

Proof of Bunk22 problems with Extraction and Faery

With regards to NSYNC, I can't get into two accounts, Blue Told Murder Files and Flow DLC, that he sold me. The password has been changed. I never accused him of changing or hiding them from me. It's just that of my unresolved accounts it has been with him and bunk.

I said a person who semi-frequents the boards because it apparently is according to your evidence. From what you've gathered it's from a select few who is a "regular". Sorry for the misinterpretation.

These are my only two complaints so far. They are spaced rather far apart and one is with a person who did have some problems with getting correct details. Guess I'm still a scammer though. Way to vilify me so quickly.

[quote name='iwarboY']i mean, bro, your gamercard does actually have blazblue recorded. also tetris with zero points and zero trophies, as though they are new. i just think funny how you mentioned blazblue.
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/EnjoiDude

please, im not pointing fingers, just helping find out the facts.[/QUOTE]

That's the first Blazblue in his card. Continuum Shift is the second one. Also, Tetris is further down in the list, meaning everything above it was played after he played Tetris. Of course, that still doesn't completely disqualify him as a suspect. Just helping with the facts. :)

Btw, if you guys haven't yet, please check out this group where we are discussing the future of gamesharing. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=494 It'd be especially nice if NSYNC can post his tier system idea there. :)

[quote name='iwarboY']i mean, bro, your gamercard does actually have blazblue recorded. also tetris with zero points and zero trophies, as though they are new. i just think funny how you mentioned blazblue.
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/EnjoiDude

please, im not pointing fingers, just helping find out the facts.[/QUOTE]

The 2 games he played before and after Tetris put him between 4/20-4/23. I was in the same group with him for About a Blob and Tetris which I rarely play if at all and I have it at 4/14 as my last trophy. I think that's reasonable to absolve him for Tetris.

My trophy card.

Hopefully this also will help people see whether or not I have Splinter Cell.

[quote name='Usuyami']That's the first Blazblue in his card. Continuum Shift is the second one. Also, Tetris is further down in the list, meaning everything above it was played after he played Tetris. Of course, that still doesn't completely disqualify him as a suspect. Just helping with the facts. :)[/QUOTE]

DAG! i was about to erase my post ... because im a blazblue noob and didn't realize *inserts foot in mouth* apologies, apologies

though you are guilty of not playing all those games :) what a dramatic week

[quote name='jamehze']Ugh this whole Splinter Cell account problem isn't the first time I've had people take slots. It's particularly annoying that it seems to be a person that semi-frequents this forum.[/QUOTE]

Considering NSYNC sold the slot, it was nothing but backpedaling. Throwing bunk22 under the bus is easy since they're banned. Apparently jamehze has 3 account issues with me and 3 issues with bunk22. Doesn't that seem excessive? Is there anymore we're not aware of? That's why I've asked for meeek's help with this CAG/situation.

iwarboY, jamehze was working me for a "discount" because they were worried of past experiences with me. Seeing how this is unfolding, I feel I have every right to be "sensitive". I was here all last night and could've looked into this sooner.

[quote name='NSYNC']Considering NSYNC sold the slot, it was nothing but backpedaling. Throwing bunk22 under the bus is easy since they're banned. Apparently jamehze has 3 account issues with me and 3 issues with bunk22. Doesn't that seem excessive? Is there anymore we're not aware of? That's why I've asked for meeek's help with this CAG/situation.

iwarboY, jamehze was working me for a "discount" because they were worried of past experiences with me. Seeing how this is unfolding, I feel I have every right to be "sensitive". I was here all last night and could've looked into this sooner.[/QUOTE]

To be fair to jamehze, it seems pointless from his perspective to work you for a "discount", pretend like the slot was stolen, then ask for a refund. No point working so hard for a discount if you're just going to steal the slot anyway. The only possible reason to do something like that is simply to fuck with you.

[quote name='iwarboY']Possible Dragon Age: Origins group

must be filled by the 18th or no go.

1)
2)Brainberry
3)TurkFebruary
4)Waynetid ( although, would also prefer an additional game alongside DA:O )
5)

$4.00 a share, better hurry up! :D
EDIT: $4.00 plus 2nd gameshare for Waynetid?[/QUOTE]

Bumping this

Meeks is hosting with his psn card so take a slot if you want in.

Also, regarding the share that lost 140.00 use this site to monitor the groups activity.http://www.yourgamercards.net

just enter their psn, it updates every 3 hours and it has all the games they ever played in chronological order.

Usuyami it's just too many coincidences to be believable at this point.

1. Worried, so they ask for a discount.
2. Slot gets stolen.
3. Cheapshot in the thread after I was helping them through PM and here. Seriously, STFU. That was unneccessary.
4. Oh, that was bunk22.
5. bunk22 has been gone for awhile.
6. We both happen to have 3 account disputes with jamehze now.

[quote name='NSYNC']Considering NSYNC sold the slot, it was nothing but backpedaling. Throwing bunk22 under the bus is easy since they're banned. Apparently jamehze has 3 account issues with me and 3 issues with bunk22. Doesn't that seem excessive? Is there anymore we're not aware of? That's why I've asked for meeek's help with this CAG/situation.

iwarboY, jamehze was working me for a "discount" because they were worried of past experiences with me. Seeing how this is unfolding, I feel I have every right to be "sensitive". I was here all last night and could've looked into this sooner.[/QUOTE]

I asked for a $1 discount because from what I can remember, I've only bought two shares from you; Blue Toad Murder Files and Flow DLC. In both cases, I no longer have the account details because you couldn't trace how you got the slots. That's fine. I dropped it. This is the 3rd time and now I've lost a slot before even playing the game. I don't even think asking for a discount is unreasonable under normal circumstances.

If you read my complaints with bunk, I didn't accuse him of anything either. The accounts were deactivated when I bought them. I deactivated them changed hard drives. Pruned some accounts and then found them activated again when I readded them.

I'm not scapegoating or demanding anything. I just said I've made two complaints, one which was related to slots I bought from bunk and slots I bought from you. I placed no blame on either you or bunk.

I admit I could have activated it last night, but I had other commitments. To conclude that I'm a scammer is rather far fetched.

If you want to know the full extent of my problems then sure. Right now I have a Hot Pursuit share which has had its password changed. I tracked down the host jlazenby who is now trying to change it back to the original. Aside from that there is an ancient share of echochrome from the email gamesharingmax which had its password changed, but I do not know the host.

There is no cheapshot toward you. That was a reference to my problems with bunk and your conclusion that whoever is scamming is a regular on the forum just like bunk was.

This is getting too serious in here. Let me post lolcats to lighten the mood. :S

seriouscatjoker.jpg

You should've just left it alone jamehze. You've now name-dropped jlazenby1 and bunk22 for no reason. Heavyd814life can take care of all of this. Hot Pursuit is now account #7. Why does it just keep happening to you? I've hosted none of the shares you have a "problem" with.

[quote name='NSYNC']You should've just left it alone jamehze. You've now name-dropped jlazenby1 and bunk22 for no reason. Heavyd814life can take care of all of this. Hot Pursuit is now account #7. Why does it just keep happening to you? I've hosted none of the shares you have a "problem" with.[/QUOTE]

All he said about jlazenby1 is that he was helping him by trying to reset the passwords......

I didn't name drop until you took those references as ad hominems. I felt specifying would clear things up, but apparently they made things even worse. Jlazenby1 posted a page back that he requested a change in password and I was the one who told him it changed. The situation was public except for my involvement.

You never hosted the shares. That's why I'm not blaming you and have not asked for a refund for anything. If I was looking to scam you I would've demanded a refund by now. I did not expect to see this much hostility so I'll agree to stop this, but I'm not exactly sure what I did wrong...

[quote name='Brainberry']All he said about jlazenby1 is that he was helping him by trying to reset the passwords......[/QUOTE]

I realize that, but 7, 8 accounts from multiple hosts?

[quote name='NSYNC']I realize that, but 7, 8 accounts from multiple hosts?[/QUOTE]

Hey, its his fault he doesn't activate right away and someone qrio snipes him. Shares get sold like crack here so its hard to pin point where it went wrong.

I'm in a long term group with him and he's been outstanding adding in games, etc that he doesnt even ask payment for.

Also, this might be off topic but check out my only plat.
2po5k6d.jpg

I'm very proud of this.

I'm just upset because of the comment and them telling everyone in the thread they never asked for anything, no blame placed. Like, seriously! What does proper etiquette suggest I do when I read that first PM? That's right, refund jamehze. Unfortunately, I think they're ripping me off and have a PS3 activated! I try to do right in this thread, and I think they're using this to get a free share. I don't have it, and I don't think someone was watching the account in the short time we were both online yesterday. I do think I got hustled to feel guilty (3rd problem) and protect my reputation though. That's my opinion, feel free to make your own.

[quote name='jamehze']Proof of Bunk22 problems with Extraction and Faery [/QUOTE]

You're so full of @$^&!!! I just decided to click your link (bored) and saw that CAGFaery was a group I personally hosted. I've never received any complaints, and also tried to help you there. Are you trying to imply me and bunk22 might be the same person? Let me guess, ANOTHER coincidence? OMG, meeek help shed some light on all this and clarify a few things. I'm 99% positive you're up to something. You messed up lumping my name with bunk22, trust me.

EDIT: If this is all a random coincidence and you're telling the truth jamehze, you need to buy a lottery ticket. Pretty sure you're scamming though. Same excuse everytime. "I could've activated, but..."

[quote name='jamehze']I admit I could have activated it last night, but I had other commitments. To conclude that I'm a scammer is rather far fetched.[/QUOTE]

Don't want this to get deleted. That seemed to be a problem last time we tried to help you.

[quote name='jamehze']bought a couple shares of bunk22, but he hasn't responded about it yet. I know he deactivated since I checked immediately afterward I bought them for free slots, but I didn't immediately activate them since I was going through some pruning first. Checked the other day and they were taken again. I'll try to track down some of the members by myself first. Thanks guys.
Extraction used the kenny.k email while Faery used the CAGfaery address. Sorry if that was confusing at first.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='meeek']kenny.k is in the email from the Dead Space Extraction account, I'm assuming jamehze is talking of TWO, separate groups... and a more recent than yours, NSYNC, or jamehze waited 3 months to activate lol?

I tried to look in the last 10 pages & search through jamehze's post, no luck. Buddy, if you can let me know (by PM) the date both were set up, we'll bust the scammer(s). He might be foolish enough to be in both LOL.[/QUOTE]
Always a day later, LOL! The games I've played (trophy synch), our real names, PSN IDs, living locations, PayPal address, pretty much everything doesn't match with bunk22. The only constant is jamehze and the excuse. Dead Space Extraction, huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brainberry']Why would you put in $140 of your own money in the account to begin with?

It sucks, and I never even heard of those guys in your share.

You should ask them for their PSN's and make a gamercard with them to see who's been playing those games.[/QUOTE]

i did put 140$ into the account coz we were suposse to buy many game before 18 nov we did vote all agree except adriley he want nothing from the list

[quote name='SaltySheep']I guess mere speculation won't get us anywhere. It's possible that the culprit bought games he didn't own, but also possible that he purchased some games that were already owned to throw suspicion off himself.

Not referring to anyone in particular but just saying that everyone is equally suspicious(me included) regardless of what games they own. The best thing to do now would be to find out if there is any possible method to track down the culprit.[/QUOTE]

well the scammer delete friend list so we dont see who was online but i was already online and the only 2 member of the group online was
chickenbutt was online that day and adriley that was online few minute before that happen.

without accuse someone many thing point out to adriley313 and second chickenbutt BUT it can be anyone!

game was purchase:
mod nation 30$
aerosmith song 15$
some small game 15$
blazeblue dlc over 30$ +
no more hereoes dlc crap 30$+
valkirie 2 psp

- all type of game adriley like but chickbutt has well

- who was online minute before it happen yes psiguy3 (adriley) and enjoydude (chickenbutt) was online that night ( i was on my ps3 prepare to buy our gameshare and was looking for other game to buy i saw them)

- who paid 5$ for gameshare instead of 4.40$ adriley
(never no one send more money for a gameshare)

- who was on the friend list that was erase adriley and chickenbutt

- adriley313 vote no on all game we last vote over 75$ worth
but again chickenbutt ask if he(she) can paid later... both havent paid

- adriley he is here for a long time chickenbutt too

to me it clear it 1 of those 2 (sorry for the innocent one) but i will find out
so if the person want to confess will do it now so we can fix your sh** you did before it goes to far

what suck most all crap was purchase.....

[quote name='SaltySheep']Meh, no point speculating about what's been done. Guess all we can do now is hope Sony can refund us(highly unlikely) or at least track down the culprit.
Wondering what's gonna happen payment-wise, seeing as not everyone has paid FMA and our $$ just got wasted on a bunch of crap...[/QUOTE]

i will try to found out with sony i keep you guy in touch but douth but i give a try

[quote name='Brainberry']Bumping this

Meeks is hosting with his psn card so take a slot if you want in.

Also, regarding the share that lost 140.00 use this site to monitor the groups activity.http://www.yourgamercards.net

just enter their psn, it updates every 3 hours and it has all the games they ever played in chronological order.[/QUOTE]

we will monitor each of them

[quote name='NSYNC']You're so full of @$^&!!! I just decided to click your link (bored) and saw that CAGFaery was a group I personally hosted. I've never received any complaints, and also tried to help you there. Are you trying to imply me and bunk22 might be the same person? Let me guess, ANOTHER coincidence? OMG, meeek help shed some light on all this and clarify a few things. I'm 99% positive you're up to something. You messed up lumping my name with bunk22, trust me.[/QUOTE]

bunk22 = adamsan both were ban both were same person and i got a idea what bunk22 new user name here but NSYNC it not bunk22

good luck trying to get your money back from Sony. they don't return money. they will be able to see how many ps3's were active on the account and which ps3's. if anything you will get the account banned, if not all the ps3's that have accessed the account for gamesharing.
only way you may get your money back is if you used a credit card, report the account to Sony and report it to your credit card company. A good cc company will reverse the transaction, you get your money back,but you risk the ban of you rps3 account and maybe the ps3's attached.

Hope the thief comes forward and saves you all from this mess. Easier to fix the mess than lose your account and maybe ps3's.

[quote name='fear_Me_All']bunk22 = adamsan both were ban both were same person and i got a idea what bunk22 new user name here but NSYNC it not bunk22[/QUOTE]

It's gonna suck for jamehze when meeek confirms he's seen me and bunk22 on PSN AT THE SAME TIME! He can also confirm all the differences I listed! I'm sure a mod can too through IP address.

Not saying you shouldn't monitor my activity on PSN, but it'd be a waste of time to do it every few hours. I probably use my PS3 like once a week cause I'm on my Xbox more.
Btw, about paying later, I didn't want to make tons of small payments if we kept buying stuff since we only voted for enough things that were about half of what you had on the account. I can pay it right now if AkariK wants it now.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Not saying you shouldn't monitor my activity on PSN, but it'd be a waste of time to do it every few hours. I probably use my PS3 like once a week cause I'm on my Xbox more.
Btw, about paying later, I didn't want to make tons of small payments if we kept buying stuff since we only voted for enough things that were about half of what you had on the account. I can pay it right now if AkariK wants it now.[/QUOTE]

hey chickenbutt i am not accusing you or anyon i am just putting what i saw!

i think we should wait and see what adriley got to say about this from there we be able to see clearly maybe and hope soo too

[quote name='transcollector']good luck trying to get your money back from Sony. they don't return money. they will be able to see how many ps3's were active on the account and which ps3's. if anything you will get the account banned, if not all the ps3's that have accessed the account for gamesharing.
only way you may get your money back is if you used a credit card, report the account to Sony and report it to your credit card company. A good cc company will reverse the transaction, you get your money back,but you risk the ban of you rps3 account and maybe the ps3's attached.

Hope the thief comes forward and saves you all from this mess. Easier to fix the mess than lose your account and maybe ps3's.[/QUOTE]

well if that the case i used that in last resort banning the acammer ps3 will have no cost to me i be please even if my ps3 got ban!

again unless he or she came out and pm about it and give some explanation of the action and willing to try to set it up ( i am willing ot settle and forgive but show up)

NSYNC, you have lost it man.

You have decided to rant, rave and accuse someone of being a scammer multiple times now. Prove it. So far, your rants have only proved that you are a tad unstable. Your 'evidence' as it stands is pure conjecture and obviously just a backlash because you perceived some slight against you.

If you can't prove anything, take your own advice from earlier and sit back and STFU.

Whoa!

Looks like gamesharing ended last night!

Ok so for my Splinter Cell share...

I traded it to I think Tsel for GoW Orgins which I then sold for $8.

[quote name='iwarboY']Possible Dragon Age: Origins group

must be filled by the 18th or no go.

1)(host) ??
2)Brainberry
3)TurkFebruary
4)Waynetid ( although, would also prefer an additional game alongside DA:O )
5) ?

$4.00 a share, better hurry up! :D
EDIT: $4.00 plus 2nd gameshare for Waynetid?[/QUOTE]

I have been looking for this game and missed the group :( (though to be fair I was looking for DLC as well)
If anyone decides to sell please let me know!

Anyone know how to contact a MOd about a dispute in a gameshare?
Im getting blamed for something i didnt do.

If a Mod is reading this please PM me

I have a few shares to sell, selling off most of mine

Mortal kombat trilogy/Ugly americans - 4
Limbo and Outland - 5
Plants Vs Zombies, Stacking, and Explodemon - 6
Metal Gear Solid PSX - 2
Mortal kombat trilogy/Ugly americans - 5
Resident Evil 4/Code Veronica HD - 8
Infamous Festival of Blood - 2

or buy all for 36

[quote name='adriley313']Anyone know how to contact a MOd about a dispute in a gameshare?
Im getting blamed for something i didnt do.

If a Mod is reading this please PM me[/QUOTE]

no blame suspection it big difference and we are all suspect here in our group

it just cisconstace of even show more direct you and chickenbutt since both were online not long before it happen (but it can be anyone else)

if you read i said i wait to see your side on that situation
try to be at my place i went ot buy the game i see 132% of crap purchase with my money..... crap it not the word all junk !

so thx for comprehension dont jump to your gun yeah i did last night minute after i saw what happen...

but i am sure you can understand.... well hope so!

[quote name='NSYNC']You're so full of @$^&!!! I just decided to click your link (bored) and saw that CAGFaery was a group I personally hosted. I've never received any complaints, and also tried to help you there. Are you trying to imply me and bunk22 might be the same person? Let me guess, ANOTHER coincidence? OMG, meeek help shed some light on all this and clarify a few things. I'm 99% positive you're up to something. You messed up lumping my name with bunk22, trust me.

EDIT: If this is all a random coincidence and you're telling the truth jamehze, you need to buy a lottery ticket. Pretty sure you're scamming though. Same excuse everytime. "I could've activated, but..."

Don't want this to get deleted. That seemed to be a problem last time we tried to help you.

Always a day later, LOL! The games I've played (trophy synch), our real names, PSN IDs, living locations, PayPal address, pretty much everything doesn't match with bunk22. The only constant is jamehze and the excuse. Dead Space Extraction, huh?[/QUOTE]

I never said anything about a day later... meeek did try to help, but there were five activations and we couldn't do anything about it because we didn't know who could've taken it. What's wrong with what I said? Eventually it was deactivated so I was able to get it back, but I don't know who did it. I think it was you who told me about a free slot opening up. I never said anything about it being a day later. I don't think I even specified a time back then.

Where did I suggest you and bunk were the same person. I'm incredibly confused. I've just been referencing my past experiences. I'm sorry if you confused that for an attack on you. I said that was incorrect and there was no slight toward you. There's no other association between you two because they are not related like you said. I never suggested otherwise.

What's with the witch hunt. I'm not attacking your reputation so please stop attacking mine... I've hosted and bought dozens of shares with no problem and I just want to find where mine went. I accept responsibility that I didn't activate immediately after I bought the slot because I wasn't near my PS3, but that doesn't mean I can't find out why.

[quote name='fear_Me_All']no blame suspection it big difference and we are all suspect here in our group
[/QUOTE]

Your english is a bit hard to understand, but if you really want to use a mod you should pm them yourselves. They don't really police this thread very often. shrike4242 is usually the mod that deals with these things, but I'm not sure what he can do in this situation since you still need time to collect evidence. Good luck though with your problems though.

25 EUR/5 EUR pp
EU Fortune Hunter Club - Uncharted 3

- Zuttasoxx
- Friend
- Friend
- iRobotZombie
- Just2Dirty

Thank you, been looking for this!

[quote name='iRobotZombie']Amen to that[/QUOTE]

BTW I still enjoy how you called me out but when the big dogs are in here thrashing around you and DangKid keep your mouth shut!

-------

Selling - Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - $4 ($3 off)

I don't know if anyone said this already.
But after the 18th of this month Sony will only allow 2 activations only, stuff bought before that day will still have the 5 though.
:/

[quote name='WV Matsui']BTW I still enjoy how you called me out but when the big dogs are in here thrashing around you and DangKid keep your mouth shut!
[/QUOTE]

Big dogs? What is this, some sort of Elite gang or club? If you think there is some sort of hierarchy, I think you need to get out more.

Stop making an issue out of nothing kid, I did the right thing and kept my mouth shout, not worth me disrupting the thread further, I suggest you do the same.

I love how every-time I wake up, there's some shit that's happening.

[quote name='WV Matsui']BTW I still enjoy how you called me out but when the big dogs are in here thrashing around you and DangKid keep your mouth shut!
[/QUOTE]

He asked you to remove the quote and lessen your posts. Calling you out? I think not. It was merely a request. There was no ill-will intended. If by this post you think I'm calling you out too, no it's not. Merely stating an observation.

[quote name='NSYNC']You're so full of @$^&!!!
[/QUOTE]

You're losing your cool NSYNC, chill out. You're better than that. Don't think he was accusing you of anything.

[quote name='jamehze']
I admit I could have activated it last night, but I had other commitments. To conclude that I'm a scammer is rather far fetched.
[/QUOTE]

There's your problem. You said you've had login issues six times in the past. You should have just activated the slots immediately or at least, purchase slots when you ahve time to activate. There's a problem with your system (activating a day later) and it lead to this problem.

As for who did what, I'm not going into that. All I'm saying is that you have to activate right away considering the next gameshares will be pricey.

@Saltysheep, fearmeall

I do hope you find sufficient evidence to conclude that chickenbutt or adriley went rogue besides checking the games played. Hell, someone could have just bought that Blazzblue DLC to throw off suspicion. Just because they both went online around that time doesn't mean that they're the ones who did it. Just be careful who you accuse of doing this. I know you;re just suspicious, I'm just throwing caution out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back