CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Dead Redemption & all dlc (price TBD)

1. TurkFebruary (host)
2. Hammer_jay
3. Darklighter
4. frombrknwings

Wow... guess I'll be hosting. Last spot people, let's get it filled!Those of you listed above, PM me and let me know you're still interested.

@ Meeek: lol it'll be done later, you can deal for a few hours! 8^p

Alright, I'm going to buy a 35 pounds PSN card for our Crysis 2 group, I'll be hosting this way. Will contacting the members later today.

And by the way I heard some concerns regarding whether SamHUNraI can be trusted. I can vouch for him, I've had at least 2 successful shares with him (one huge Mass Effect 2 + a bunch of other games, hosted by winky65, and a Stacking, Tales from Space: About a Blob, Plants vs Zombies, The Undergarden group, also hosted by winky65. The other members of the latter group were rkrocks123, and kurrptsenate.)

These are older shares, a few months back, he wasn't on CAG that time, I knew him from a different forum and asked him to join our groups. :)

So you can go ahead and do business with him, he's an honest person.

yeah, i'd like all of those titles for $8.50, for sure. but if nobody else shows interest, then meeek has rights to the share.
maybe people are in denial about psn armaggedon? lol. shit will get real on the 19th, then they'll wish they'd bought moar shtuff at 1/5th the price..whether they were interested or not.

NOTICE: (For users that purchased BF3 shares from me) If you sold your BF3 slot to another user, PM me so I can update this list so I know who has ownership. If not it would be very inconvenient for your buyer to resell, since they need the seller to verify their ownership.
DEADLINE: as soon as possible!

Last edited by a moderator:
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
3 slots available (555KB) - $1.12 each

PAYDAY: The Heist
1 slot available (2424MB) - Make offer, no less than $2 please.

NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
1 slot available (859MB) - $3.00

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

-----
harleymandvdson paid back $11 loan
jlazenby1 paid back $3 loan
Completed multiple transactions with Turkeyburkboy (x3), SteamboatOperator (x2), dacool561 (x2) and craig64 (x1) since the thread has been compromised.

Looking to unload some shares, open for trades, pm if interested:

Battlefield 1943 + Bad Company 2 Onslaught mode $2 ($1 off)
Dead Nation + Superstardust HD (the last is a WB game) $2 ($1 off)

Get both for $3.00 (that would be $3 off regular price!)

Thanks.

I don't know about you guys but I think we may get some relief after Friday. Even though this is going to change the stress and craziness in here the last two weeks has been nuts!

People are overreacting to the overreactors, haha. Things aren't that much different from the drama side of things.

EDIT: So what exactly happened with Turkeyburkboy?

[quote name='WV Matsui']I don't know about you guys but I think we may get some relief after Friday. Even though this is going to change the stress and craziness in here the last two weeks has been nuts![/QUOTE]

Indeed, I hope it goes back to "normal" after this weekend; a market should still exist for all the old shares.

Speaking of which, I'm looking to buy shares of full ps3 games (pretty much all except borderlands, mag, ME2, Bulletstorm and Modnation racers). But I'll be waiting until after the apocalypse. Keep me in mind if you're looking to sell later on.

Selling shank, dead space ignition and dead nation (the latter 2 with WB games) for a buck each, or take all three for $2

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Red Dead Redemption & all dlc (price TBD)

1. TurkFebruary (host)
2. Hammer_jay
3. Darklighter
4. frombrknwings

Wow... guess I'll be hosting. Last spot people, let's get it filled!Those of you listed above, PM me and let me know you're still interested.

@ Meeek: lol it'll be done later, you can deal for a few hours! 8^p[/QUOTE]

Put me down for your group, momouchi's group is only getting undead DLC. :)

[quote name='meeek']From Dust, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Renegade Ops ($12/share if all):

1) Derfel (host)
2) iwarboY
3) bastiartadi
4) Brainberry
5) evantrees first due to beat hazard fine taking anything but that and rochard out of there. whatever that means lol

From Dust & Rochard ($5/share):

1) meeek (host)

2) iwarboY ?

3)
4)
5)

up to add:

Cuboid
Hustle Kings (pool game, Move compatible)

Derfel, my group is just me so far lol, your post makes it seem almost complete[/QUOTE]

Not everyone had shown conclusive interest in all games, so I didn't want to make any assumptions that they would prefer one group or the other.

Selling

Deathspank - $2 or just shoot me an offer!

--------

Sung and Heavy can you PM me what I owe you guys with PayPal addresses? Thanks!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Selling

Deathspank - $2 or just shoot me an offer!

--------

Sung and Heavy can you PM me what I owe you guys with PayPal addresses? Thanks![/QUOTE]

PM'd you

Nobody is interested in UMvC3?

Last 2 slots split the price for the current MvC3 costume pack on the store (4.99, so 2.50 each)

UMvC3 Costume DLC Group
1. dgwillia006 (Gamestop DLC)
2. (Reserved for someone with Best Buy DLC)
3. (Reserved for someone with Amazon DLC)

Red Dead Redemption & all dlc (price TBD)

1. (host)
2. Hammer_jay
3. Darklighter
4. frombrknwings
5. Usuyami

I'm out as host. Too much of a headache.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Jamehz

Still waiting on my $8 refund.... Echeck is still pending[/QUOTE]

I don't know what to tell you except that paypal sucks in this regard. I have funds sitting in my paypal, but it's just not clearing quickly enough.

From Dust, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Renegade Ops ($12/share if all):

This is about all I can spend for the share. Unless you guys want to switch a game with another.

1) Derfel (host, fine with all five)

2)
meek/iwarboY (awaiting response)
3) bastiartadi (fine with all five)
4) Brainberry (fine with all five)
5) evantrees (fine with all five)

Evan, are you or are you not interested in a share that includes all 5? I have no idea what you mean by what you said.

Meek, got your PM. I think all four are in agreement to include all 5 games. You talk with Iwarboy to decide who wants in.

[quote name='bastiartadi']From Dust, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Renegade Ops ($12/share if all):

5) evantrees ( awaiting response)

[/QUOTE]

If it turns out that Evan is not interested, I'd be willing to join in for that 5th slot. Let me know! :)

yeah, absolutely i'd like in! but meeek had first dibbs.
EDIT: meeek, all yours. i'll take the next spot open if anybody decides they want out. no biggie. my backlog is ridiculous anyways.

but i really would like if someone would host hamiltons adventures. pretty much the only game im looking forward to.

[quote name='Derfel']Anyone have a share of Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes that they're looking to sell?[/QUOTE]

also lookin for a share of this too

[quote name='jamehze']I'd do the last 3 so everything, but Rochard and From Dust as I have both already.[/QUOTE]

that would be great! would you be so kind to host?

Want to free up 1 more spot

You have to buy from me this

Linger in Shadows, .detuned, My Aquarium $1.80

Thats 40c off what the share is actually worth. These will be the easiest trophies you have earned since playing Megamind.

Anyone can buy so pm me to make me happy.

Anyone interested in Dead Space 2? Will use my 5.99 credits to host. That said, will knock off $2 per share (selling ea for $4) in the off chance there's some trouble with it.

Dead Space 2 ($4/ea - will be using all my 5.99 credits to purchase) - 11 GB (need 22gb to install)
1. bastiartadi

If no one is interested in this, what game is everyone interested in? Will knock off the share price as well.

[quote name='bastiartadi']From Dust, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Renegade Ops ($12/share if all):

This is about all I can spend for the share. Unless you guys want to switch a game with another.

1) Derfel (host, fine with all five)

2)
meek/iwarboY (awaiting response)
3) bastiartadi (fine with all five)
4) Brainberry (fine with all five)
5) evantrees ( awaiting response)

Evan, are you or are you not interested in a share that includes all 5? I have no idea what you mean by what you said.

Meek, got your PM. I think all four are in agreement to include all 5 games. You talk with Iwarboy to decide who wants in.
[/QUOTE]

long as i has those 2 I'm in is what I meant.

Since the changeover date is approaching soon, I'm starting a new share that will preferably focus on the PS2 Classics (as well as Street Fighter 3 and X-Men for now). I'd like to keep this ongoing as well if we're able to (if Sony allows pre-18th shares to continue to split costs 5 ways). More details are here:

http://gametz.com/forum/USER%3A2097/topic/438218.html#new

The specific games on the list as of now are: PS2 Classics ($2 apiece each)
- God Hand ($9.99)
- GrimGrimoire ($9.99)
- Maximo: Ghosts to Glory ($9.99)
- Raiden III ($9.99)

PSN Games ($2-$3 apiece each) (optional, depending on interest levels)
- Street Fighter III (14.99)
- X-Men (9.99)

More games can be added as well, depending on what whoever wants to join is looking for. I am looking to have a 4/5 majority rules voting system though (on a game by game basis for anything $9.99 and under. Anything more expensive than that will require 5/5), to be fair to all members, and to make things easier to run overall.

I'd also like to find someone willing to be the buyer as well. I won't mind handling all of the organizing aspects if someone would be willing to be the buyer, but doesn't want to manage the share other than that. If we can't find one, I can make a Canadian account, but there will be a 5% tax on stuff we get.

I've run shares with members from here and GTZ before without a problem (I don't mind relaying messages, and log onto each site regularly), and certainly wouldn't mind doing it again, since this is basically the last shot we have at this stuff for this little.

If anyone's interested or has questions, please PM me.

TurkF, I just PM'd you, might host that.

Rochard/From Dust group, Fydo manifested interest for all 5 games, and I'm considering my "screw you know who" idea more and more... (=I'm out of the 5 games group, for sure).

Who's interested in:
Hustle Kings (pool game)
Cuboid
?

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Red Dead Redemption & all dlc ($8 per slot)

1. darkpal245(host)
2. Hammer_jay - PAID
3. Darklighter
4. frombrknwings
5. Usuyami

I'm out as host. Too much of a headache.[/QUOTE]

I'll host this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back