CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='iwarboY']yeah, absolutely i'd like in! but meeek had first dibbs.
EDIT: meeek, all yours. i'll take the next spot open if anybody decides they want out. no biggie. my backlog is ridiculous anyways.

but i really would like if someone would host hamiltons adventures. pretty much the only game im looking forward to.[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in Hamilton's and Beat Hazard. Renegade Ops is supposed to be incredibly buggy so I'm ambivalent. I'm not sure if I can host since the store stopped accepting my credit card this week.

I want in on Red Faction:

2. cobolatrix (can't host)
3. jamehze

I can buy a PSN card if necessary.

Selling/renting:

- Limbo $2.50/$1

Looking for (my PSN most wanted):

- Beat Hazard Ultra
- Bloodrayne Betrayal
- Castlevania Harmony of Despair
- Max & the Magic Marker
- Mega Man 10
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Soldner-x series + Last Chapter add-on
- Trine
- Bioshock 2 Minverva's Den & Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack
- Modnation Racers Far East track theme, Arctic Career Extension, &
Big City theme career extension

Please PM if you selling/renting any of these shares or you are looking to start a group. I am willing to purchase/rent slots with laced games which are not on my list if the price is fair. I will also be sticking around post 18th and would be willing to go half on any of these titles. Good day.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Anyone interested in Dead Space 2? Will use my 5.99 credits to host. That said, will knock off $2 per share (selling ea for $4) in the off chance there's some trouble with it.

Dead Space 2 ($4/ea - will be using all my 5.99 credits to purchase) - 11 GB (need 22gb to install)
1. bastiartadi

If no one is interested in this, what game is everyone interested in? Will knock off the share price as well.[/QUOTE]

This absolutely fucking sucks for those of us trying to sell our regular priced shares...

Craig64 dropped from the purchase him and I were working out because why wouldn't he when this is $3.50 cheaper!?

Dammit!

From Dust, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Renegade Ops ($12/share if all):

1) Derfel (host, fine with all five)

2)
iwarboY (awaiting response) / fydo (Iwayboy expressed interest in the previous page)
3) bastiartadi (fine with all five)
4) Brainberry (fine with all five)
5) evantrees (fine with all five)

@Matsui
Sorry you feel that way. Although discounts has been the name of the game since 3 months ago. Didn't you ask for $2 off when I sold you my Split/Second share?

@Iwarboy
meek sent me a PM saying he'll drop out. Are you giong to step in or are you going to create your own group? Tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bastiartadi']Anyone interested in Dead Space 2? Will use my 5.99 credits to host. That said, will knock off $2 per share (selling ea for $4) in the off chance there's some trouble with it.

Dead Space 2 ($4/ea - will be using all my 5.99 credits to purchase) - 11 GB (need 22gb to install)
1. bastiartadi

If no one is interested in this, what game is everyone interested in? Will knock off the share price as well.[/QUOTE]
if i could use my $5.99 psn code for a slot of this id be down

1. bastiartadi
2. charles

added myself, hopefully we can get it done; thanks for hosting

[quote name='bastiartadi']
@Iwarboy
meek sent me a PM saying he'll drop out. Are you giong to step in or are you going to create your own group? Tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full.[/QUOTE]

I had also sent him a PM, and it appears to have gone through. As soon as he responds we can get this going.

You wouldn't trade with the noob above if you want to protect the CAG community. He pulled some funky business and resorted to ad hominems when I called him out.

[quote name='bastiartadi']From Dust, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Renegade Ops ($12/share if all):

1) Derfel (host, fine with all five)

2)
iwarboY (awaiting response) / fydo (Iwayboy expressed interest in the previous page)
3) bastiartadi (fine with all five)
4) Brainberry (fine with all five)
5) evantrees (fine with all five)

@Matsui
Sorry you feel that way. Although discounts has been the name of the game since 3 months ago. Didn't you ask for $2 off when I sold you my Split/Second share?
[/QUOTE]

First off no one can read white text on mobile.

Second that's fine with me man. Damn game came out last week and if you want to sell shares for $1 that your business but I am allowed to voice my opinion that it sucks.

Third, yeah I asked for $2 off on an old Split/Second share. This share just came out last week. Just sucks for those of us who are trying to resell that's all.

-----------

Selling

Dead Space 2 with DLC - $7.40

PM me after the cheaper share is full

Anyone who sold a slot to TurkeyBurkBoy should contact the host for a change the pass (see link above, he was banned, probably was badman827)!

PS: NSYNC, sorry, but you suck at judging people! let me do my scam buster job :p
I repeat: avoid the SteamBoatSpinDoctorOperator! just like badman/turkeyburk, gets his hands on a lot of shares, which he quickly resells...

[quote name='meeek']Anyone who sold a slot to TurkeyBurkBoy should contact the host for a change the pass (see link above, he was banned, probably was badman827)!

PS: NSYNC, sorry, but you suck at judging people! let me do my scam buster job :p
I repeat: avoid the SteamBoatSpinDoctorOperator! just like badman/turkeyburk, gets his hands on a lot of shares, which he quickly resells...[/QUOTE]

Lol. I think NSYNC is a little too kind and you and I, Meeek, are a little too harsh. We need to find a happy medium

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Lol. I think NSYNC is a little too kind and you and I, Meeek, are a little too harsh. We need to find a happy medium[/QUOTE]

All we can go on is past experience and NSYNC & me both had positive experiences with him. Wouldn't make any sense for us to have blasted him, would it?

I don't believe SteamboatOperator is a scammer yet. I mean c'mon, his grammar is just too good!!! If he's a scammer, he's set a record for grammar, that's for sure. I would agree to avoid turkeyburkboy though, he seems fishy.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']All we can go on is past experience and NSYNC & me both had positive experiences with him. Wouldn't make any sense for us to have blasted him, would it?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't referring to steamboatoperator in particular, i was referring to newbies in general.

Perhaps having members at each extreme is really all the balance we need :whistle2:k

[quote name='sunghost']I don't believe SteamboatOperator is a scammer yet. I mean c'mon, his grammar is just too good!!! If he's a scammer, he's set a record for grammar, that's for sure. I would agree to avoid turkeyburkboy though, he seems fishy.[/QUOTE]

LOL. I personally have not dealt with Steamboy yet but I don't seem how he should automatically be cast as a scammer. He might broken his promise but hey, people break those all the time.

Like sunghost said, his grammar is too good to be a scammer. Although I don't wanna based it on his grammar skills alone. Halo Effect?

I gotta agree with Meek. SteamBoatOperator has a lot of want lists and has been trying to join a lot of groups in a little amount of time. it's a little suspicious. No offense SteamBoatOperator (maybe your just anxious about the 18th or maybe your the worlds greatest gamer and finish stuff up super quick,IDK), but we have to be careful about who gets these share info's and new members who do quick buys & sells is suspicious.

Okay, iwarboY is in so here's the final list.

From Dust, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Renegade Ops ($12/share):

1) Derfel (host)
2) iwarboY
3) bastiartadi
4) Brainberry
5) evantrees

PMs sent.

(Sorry fydo). :(

derfel, sending payment shortly ..sorry about the delay, but this soap opera just started unfolding and didn't want to miss anything(lol)on the edge of my seat haha

guys, after the 18th you'll be able to sell those deadspace 2 shares for double what you're asking now. no worries. think of your shares as aging wine at this point. golden.

[quote name='iwarboY']derfel, sending payment shortly ..sorry about the delay, but this soap opera just started unfolding and didn't want to miss anything(lol)on the edge of my seat haha

guys, after the 18th you'll be able to sell those deadspace 2 shares for double what you're asking now. no worries. think of your shares as aging wine at this point. golden.[/QUOTE]

Huh? I've always assumed that old shares will still be sold at the 1/5th price assuming it will still be sharable to 5 people. I had no idea the price would jump up immediately after the date.

Oh well.

Jurassic Park update:

1. Junno (Host) [Interested in adding something else, OK with Crysis]
2. Derfel (Interested in adding something else, OK with Crysis)
3. Wakyasuk (Interested in adding something else, OK with Crysis)
4. Bigwig_rah (May add Crysis)

Ace never responded so he's out.

Fifth spot is going to one of the following members in this order:

Darklighter (Doesn't want Crysis)
CBas92 (Don't know his stand on Crysis yet)

Last spot preference goes to whoever wants both Jurassic Park and Crysis.
If none of them wants it, someone else has a chance to join the last spot. In such case, add yourself in or PM me.

If no one steps up for both games, share goes to Darklight and we only buy Jurassic Park.

PM for questions.

[quote name='Derfel']PMs sent.

(Sorry fydo). :([/QUOTE]

No worries, I figured my chances were slim. :) Thanks anyways!

This hard on meeek has for me is absolutely ridiculous, not sexy at all. Get at me via PM meeek, you can whisper sweet nothings in my ear all day long there big boy.

He (meeek) is fabricating facts yet again. Where is your proof that I buy shares and resell them quickly?

Let me get my short list of transactions out in the open so that you may all rightfully conclude that I am indeed not a scammer by any means and that you should absolutely have no worries when dealing with me.

- TurkFebrurary - purchased 2 shares from him (Beyond Good & Evil and NBA Jam OFE) which I have not sold as of yet because I have not gotten around to playing them.
- Topaz - purchased a slot of Infamous FoB from him and sold to share B0w and Arrow. Short game, beat it in a couple of days.
- Vyrtigo/graywolf420 - purchased a slot of Dead Space 2 UK from Vyrtigo and entered in a UK group for Battlefield 3. After I had purchased these 2 shares I learned that US DLC is not compatible with UK games, and being that I was interested in DLC I sold my slots to NSYNC and Xxamir15xX.
- jamehze - purchased a slot of Limbo from him over a week ago. Just got around to playing it these past few games and now that I am done with it I am selling it or renting it out.
- Heavyd814life - entered in a US Dead Space + DLC group which he hosted. Still have my share and am currently playing through the game. Now apparently Heavyd814life wont deal with me because meeek says so, never mind that we have already dealt with each other successfully. What meeek spews is apparently gospel.
- contej85 - joined a PixelJunk Monsters/SideScroller group which he hosted. Haven't gotten around to playing either game.
- randomdud - purcahsed a Enslaved Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC slot from him. Have not played through the DLC yet.
- NSYNC - purchased a Uncharted 3 Online Pass code which I have not gotten around to using (still working through the sp campaign). I am also currently renting from him some LBP DLC which I should be done with a couple of days and will be returning to him.

Those are all of my dealings since signing up to CAG in October. Not one problem with any of them. Let me add also that I take communication seriously, I sent relevant PM's to all CAGers I deal with and inform hosts of shares which I have sold.

Let me close by saying I would rather not have to do this out in public. I read a lot of posts from forum members who don't want any part of this nonsense and to keep if private (PM). I am not able to do so because meeek, as you all can see, keeps airing everything out in public and is not willing to deal with the conclusion and implementation of a solution to this minor annoyance via PM. I have no choice but to have to defend my credibility on this thread - I'm sure you guys understand.

It's very strange what is going on here. In the face of adversity a lot of members give in to hysteria instead of adapting to the current conditions. You guys fold up and throw reason to the wind, embracing primitive emotions that hurt the community rather then protect it. Hopefully you guys learn and grow from this apocalypse so that we can continue our lovely gamesharing endeavors for many years to come with little trouble at all. Good day.

Thanks to all the reasonable CAGs who have dealt with me. Here's to future gamesharing ventures.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Huh? I've always assumed that old shares will still be sold at the 1/5th price assuming it will still be sharable to 5 people. I had no idea the price would jump up immediately after the date.

Oh well.[/QUOTE]

meeek would go nuts, just ask harley. Don't worry bastiartadi.

[quote name='Junno']Jurassic Park update:

If none of them wants it, someone else has a chance to join the last spot. In such case, add yourself in or PM me.

If no one steps up for both games, share goes to Darklight and we only buy Jurassic Park.

PM for questions.[/QUOTE]

I was iffy on Crysis because I thought the trophies were really hard, but now I see I was thinking of Crysis 2 and the first one has a much easier platinum. :lol:

[quote name='bastiartadi']Huh? I've always assumed that old shares will still be sold at the 1/5th price assuming it will still be sharable to 5 people. I had no idea the price would jump up immediately after the date.

Oh well.[/QUOTE]

my hands are tied by this statement. i can't disagree. you're right. but soon all will have lost interest. the next buyer with be noobville. i guess the question is, what will happen then... assuming the host will be known for all shares circulating the thread.. but if not, at the rate the shares are getting pinched today, those shares won't circulate for very long. maybe im rambling.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Huh? I've always assumed that old shares will still be sold at the 1/5th price assuming it will still be sharable to 5 people. I had no idea the price would jump up immediately after the date.[/QUOTE]

LOL, I immediately thought of meeek vs. harleymandvdson II when reading that. I love this thread!

Red Dead Redemption - $5.60 per slot
H. darkpal245 (neutral)
1. last CHANce - Paid
2. lmatador15 - Paid
3. steamboatoperator - Paid
4. steamboatoperator - Paid
5. SL4V3DOG - Paid

Red Dead Redemption & all dlc - $8 per slot

H. darkpal245 (neutral)
1. envelopes - Paid
2. Hammer_jay - Paid
3. Darklighter - Paid
4. xealot - Paid
5. Megadrixfire - Paid

@SteamboatOperator- I know I probably shouldn't get involved in this, but I think I should say something, with me knowing your situation. I'm probably the one who understands you the most here because i've had multiple problems with Meeek in the past. I know Meeek doesn't handle problems the way they should be handled all of the time but don't get to upset about him being weary of you. You made a mistake and he doesn't trust you, just try to earn his trust. Now I know he calls you out as a scammer and IF (not saying you are, not saying you aren't either though) you aren't a scammer just ignore it. If you haven't noticed there has been alot of scammings lately by newbs and us CAGs just wanna be on the safe side. Trust me though, from my experience with rambling back and forth with Meeek, it doesn't accomplish anything and it'll probably end in a ban (temporary). Stop rambling on in the forums, partially your fault for replying, and figure the mess out via PM.

[quote name='sunghost']I don't believe SteamboatOperator is a scammer yet. I mean c'mon, his grammar is just too good!!! If he's a scammer, he's set a record for grammar, that's for sure. I would agree to avoid turkeyburkboy though, he seems fishy.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, he's not your typical scammer, tried to pin me as unstable, lol

and TurkeyBurk WAS banned, fairly certain he was badman827.

[quote name='bastiartadi']LOL. I personally have not dealt with Steamboy yet but I don't seem how he should automatically be cast as a scammer. He might broken his promise but hey, people break those all the time.

Like sunghost said, his grammar is too good to be a scammer. Although I don't wanna based it on his grammar skills alone. Halo Effect?[/QUOTE]
it's not (only) a matter of breaking his word, it's him contacting someone in the group behind my back (not knowing that person would tell me), after he told me he'd be a "sure purchase" when I was over with it. Seems he was desperate to get his hands on the share before Friday...

What did you mean by "halo effect"?

[quote name='SteamboatOperator'].[/QUOTE]
I PM'd you "big boy" -unlike you, I can prove that- you ignored them...

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']What meeek spews is apparently gospel[/QUOTE]
you seem smart, yet you still can't figure out why?

@SteamboatOperator- I know I probably shouldn't get involved in this, but I think I should say something, with me knowing your situation. I'm probably the one who understands you the most here because of problems with Meeek in the past. I know Meeek doesn't handle problems the way they should be handled all of the time but don't get to upset about him being weary of you. You made a mistake and he doesn't trust you, just try to earn his trust. I know he told people to avoid you, but IF (not saying you are, not saying you aren't) you aren't a scammer just ignore it. You have to understand his reasons, he trusted you and you broke that trust. If you haven't noticed there has been alot of scammings lately by newbs and us CAGs just wanna be on the safe side. Trust me though, from my experience with rambling back and forth with Meeek, it doesn't accomplish anything and it'll probably end in a ban (temporary). Stop rambling on in the forums, partially your fault for replying, and figure the mess out via PM.

Anybody interested in Hasbro Family Game Night 3?
It's $29.99 in the psn store and would be about $6 a share.
Also has a platinum for you trophy enthusiasts.

You know what? fuck game sharing, it obviously isn't going to work for me and I obviously arrived too late for this. I'm okay spending a little more on physical copies of games. Thanks anyways people.

[quote name='Junno']Jurassic Park update:

PM for questions.[/QUOTE]

If it's down to the last spot then i dont mind adding crysis

[quote name='dufftech']Anybody interested in Hasbro Family Game Night 3?
It's $29.99 in the psn store and would be about $6 a share.
Also has a platinum for you trophy enthusiasts.[/QUOTE]

Yes, definitely!

i've always been interested in this, and honestly folks, the time is now or never. jump aboard this group. 18th approaching full speed ahead! lol

1. bastiartadi
2. charles
3. edson13

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back