CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, they also put up the Red Dead: Undead Nightmare standalone for $13.99 ($10.49 for +)

Pretty sweet deal if you just want to play Undead Nightmare campaign w/ multiplayer.

FWIW UN is 9.7gb, bundle (original+UN) is 17.9gb

[quote name='edson13']Dead Space 2 ($4/ea - will be using all my 5.99 credits to purchase) - 11 GB (need 22gb to install)
1. bastiartadi
2. charles
3. edson13
4.hammer_jay
5.[/QUOTE]
add me in

[quote name='edson13']Dead Space 2 ($4/ea - will be using all my 5.99 credits to purchase) - 11 GB (need 22gb to install)
1. bastiartadi
2. charles
3. edson13
5. iwarboy
[/QUOTE]

heeeeeere! :D

[quote name='meeek']Yeah, he's not your typical scammer, tried to pin me as unstable, lol

and TurkeyBurk WAS banned, fairly certain he was badman827.

it's not (only) a matter of breaking his word, it's him contacting someone in the group behind my back (not knowing that person would tell me), after he told me he'd be a "sure purchase" when I was over with it. Seems he was desperate to get his hands on the share before Friday...

What did you mean by "halo effect"?

I PM'd you "big boy" -unlike you, I can prove that- you ignored them...[/QUOTE]

Your PM's to me were copy and paste jobs from the posts you left on the thread.

You do realize PM's can be doctored correct? It is because of this that they cannot be relied upon as proof of anything. Right now you can take one of my PM's to you and make it seem like I'm a flaming homosexual who was attempting to exchange a share for a BJ lol. Unless you give the audience your password and they can peer review your PM's in their original form, only then can it be rightfully deemed as evidence of anything.

But this matters not because again your PM's to me were copy and paste jobs.

It's very simple meeek, please pay attention. I sent you 2 PM's that for some reason or another, could have been my fault or yours, you did not receive and/or read them. This is where the communication broke off, this is the source of the problem. Because I did not receive any follow communication I reasonably concluded that you were not interested in selling me the share - this is compounded by the fact that you, to begin with, offered me the share, then backed out (how would you like it if after that I put you on blast, like a reality show dame, calling you a scammer in front of all to see?).

Now you ask, where is the proof of these 2 lost PM's I sent you? The answer is there is none, why would there be? Surely you don't expect me to to keep a log of every PM sent, who would, and why? It's absurd for you to expect so. However from now on perhaps I should keep all PM's when dealing with you and your sheep, to better protect myself from you fallacious ways.

Catch shares before friday? Lol, there he goes again ladies and gentlemen, connecting these invisible dots to attempt to paint me as a scammer. All of a sudden, because of some perceived injustice I have committed against you, you give in to unbridled emotion and rail against me in public with no rhyme or reason, it's disgusting frankly.

The solution to all of this is irrelevant now wouldn't you say? You've done your damage. There is no where to go from here but on our separate paths. No clear thinking CAGer here thinks I'm a scammer, and for those that do shame on them, I would rather not deal with your kind in the first place.

Good day.

[quote name='Steadymobbin']any RDR:UN groups ?
count me in[/QUOTE]

Red Dead Redemption/Undead Nightmare bundle ($35/$7 per)

2. Steadymobbin
3. TurkFebruary

Have psn card so I assume I'd get the difference back?

[quote name='harleymandvdson']@SteamboatOperator- I know I probably shouldn't get involved in this, but I think I should say something, with me knowing your situation. I'm probably the one who understands you the most here because of problems with Meeek in the past. I know Meeek doesn't handle problems the way they should be handled all of the time but don't get to upset about him being weary of you. You made a mistake and he doesn't trust you, just try to earn his trust. I know he told people to avoid you, but IF (not saying you are, not saying you aren't) you aren't a scammer just ignore it. You have to understand his reasons, he trusted you and you broke that trust. If you haven't noticed there has been alot of scammings lately by newbs and us CAGs just wanna be on the safe side. Trust me though, from my experience with rambling back and forth with Meeek, it doesn't accomplish anything and it'll probably end in a ban (temporary). Stop rambling on in the forums, partially your fault for replying, and figure the mess out via PM.[/QUOTE]

Your words are appreciated harleyman, however please understand the position meeek has put me in. He blatantly called me out in public as a scammer with absolutely no evidence. It's clear that his words hold a considerable amount of weight in this thread so I simply had to defend myself. Furthermore he is currently refusing to deal with me via PM, and PM's he sends me are merely copy and paste jobs of his posts on this thread. I will not stand by idly while this individual lessens my chances of success here on CAG. Also understand that the problem arose because of a failure of communication between meeek and I which he refuses to acknowledge, I did not break his trust, it is pure fantasy that he believes that to be the case. I will continue to explain myself publicly as long as he keeps throwing my name out there.

i always think of Fez when somebody says ' Good Day ' ha

Anyone else up for Hasbro Family game night ?

1) Dufftech ( host ? )
2) iwarboY
3) eight
4) teenth
5) approaching ( :p )

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Red Dead Redemption/Undead Nightmare bundle ($35/$7 per)

2. Steadymobbin
3. TurkFebruary
4. Bamm

[/QUOTE]

Count me in as well

Yeah I know exactly what you're talking about because i've been in the exact position you're in now, although mine was over $1.... I know what you mean, but fighting over it does nothing, no one wins, all that arises are more problems. If you look back in the thread to me & Meek's argument (NSYNC calls is harleymandvdson vs. Meek) you'll find out what'll happen if you continue this. Meeek may jump to conclusions to fast, but who could blame him after all that has happened? I'm not saying he's right and i'm not saying you're right, i'm just letting you know that I did exactly what you did, defended myself. In the end nothing was accomplished and 2 temporary bans were given out. Learn from history and don't repeat it. I understand your situation more than you think. All i'm trying to do is give friendly advice to you.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Red Dead Redemption/Undead Nightmare bundle ($35/$7 per)

1. ProAtWork (host - maybe)
2. Steadymobbin
3. TurkFebruary
4. Bamm

Have psn card so I assume I'd get the difference back?[/QUOTE]
I can host, but not certain.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Yeah I know exactly what you're talking about because i've been in the exact position you're in now, although mine was over $1.... I know what you mean, but fighting over it does nothing, no one wins, all that arises are more problems. If you look back in the thread to me & Meek's argument (NSYNC calls is harleymandvdson vs. Meek) you'll find out what'll happen if you continue this. Meeek may jump to conclusions to fast, but who could blame him after all that has happened? I'm not saying he's right and i'm not saying you're right, i'm just letting you know that I did exactly what you did, defended myself. In the end nothing was accomplished and 2 temporary bans were given out. Learn from history and don't repeat it. I understand your situation more than you think. All i'm trying to do is give friendly advice to you.[/QUOTE]

It seems to me like you've learned your lesson and meek hasn't. Just sayin..

[quote name='domo325']Just to clarify, so no Motorstorm Apocalypse in the UK Store this week?[/QUOTE]

Wondering as well!

1. ProAtWork (potential host)
2. Steadymobbin
3. TurkFebruary
4. Bamm

Come on guys, just one more spot!

2. Steadymobbin
3. TurkFebruary
4. Bamm
5.bigkrev

Come on guys, just one more spot![/QUOTE]

I'm in

Hi guys havnt been on here in a week or so and have read back a little ways in the thread to play catchup and noticed alot of noobs and alot of fussing. Anyways down to business, the 18th will be here very fast and I have about 20 shares that I own and I was wondering what would be the best course of action for me to take to protect my shares if any?! And btw thanks to everyone i have been in a group share with and have dealt with, I don't think Tuesday's will ever be the same for me again after this week, now that their will be little new group sharing going on if any.

2. Steadymobbin
3. TurkFebruary
4. Bamm
5. bigkrev13

If Pro does in fact host, this group is full. Again, I have $20 psn card so I'm assuming I'll be reimbursed for the difference?

[quote name='darkpal245']Have one slot available for Red Dead Redemption with all DLC for $8. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Some dude named lliviaf has been asking me all day for a spot so maybe he'd be in. Just to let you know though, he's a noob.

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Hi guys havnt been on here in a week or so and have read back a little ways in the thread to play catchup and noticed alot of noobs and alot of fussing. Anyways down to business, the 18th will be here very fast and I have about 20 shares that I own and I was wondering what would be the best course of action for me to take to protect my shares if any?! And btw thanks to everyone i have been in a group share with and have dealt with, I don't think Tuesday's will ever be the same for me again after this week, now that their will be little new group sharing going on if any.[/QUOTE]

This is extremely important. The change will take place on NOVEMBER 17th NOT the 18th according to their update.

[quote name='jamehze']This is extremely important. The change will take place on NOVEMBER 17th NOT the 18th according to their update.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw it the first time you posted. Thanks for letting us know, I wouldn't have known otherwise and needed to inform my LTS groups that we need to make purchases before then.

I have a one month ps+ code that I can help a group out with to get the discounted RDR and Undead Bundle - its $24.40 with ps+

Or

Jurassic Park discounted 25%.

Anyone up for hosting that?

Jurassic Park and Crysis 1 update: ($10 a share)

1. Junno (Host)
2. Derfel
3. Wakyasuk
4. Bigwig_rah

We're definitely buying both, just waiting to see if it's a dealbreaker or not for Darklighter. If he's out, then CBas92 is in.

I'll send a PM to the rest now.

3. TurkFebruary
4. Bamm
5. bigkrev13

If Pro does in fact host, this group is full. Again, I have $20 psn card so I'm assuming I'll be reimbursed for the difference?[/QUOTE]
Can not host at this group.

[quote name='Junno']Jurassic Park and Crysis 1 update: ($10 a share)

1. Junno (Host)
2. Derfel
3. Wakyasuk
4. Bigwig_rah

We're definitely buying both, just waiting to see if it's a dealbreaker or not for Darklighter. If he's out, then CBas92 is in.

I'll send a PM to the rest now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update.

[quote name='momouchi']Have one slot of RDR and UN left to fill, who's interested?[/QUOTE]

Actually will be RDR full as its the same price in the end (Im the host for the group for reference)

But yeah, still need a 5th :D Will be buying here shortly!

Edit: I am part of Momouchi group and she is the one actually organizing it as she did start it, dont want to randomly take it over :p Was just pointing that out in hopes to get a 5th! Sorry for all the confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plants Vs Zombies, Stacking, and Explodemon - 6
Metal Gear Solid PSX - 2
Mortal kombat trilogy/Ugly americans - 5
Infamous Festival of Blood - 2 - Pending

take the other 3 for 10 bucks.

Last 2 slots split the price for the current MvC3 costume pack on the store (4.99, so 2.50 each)

UMvC3 Costume DLC Group
1. dgwillia006 (Gamestop DLC)
2. (Reserved for someone with Best Buy DLC)
3. (Reserved for someone with Amazon DLC)
4. maigoyume

If i dont see any interest soon, i'm going to use the codes on my main instead. If 1 more person with either the Amazon or Best Buy pack joins, ill go ahead and start it

[quote name='Ace!']I have a one month ps+ code that I can help a group out with to get the discounted RDR and Undead Bundle - its $24.40 with ps+

Or

Jurassic Park discounted 25%.

Anyone up for hosting that?[/QUOTE]

I can host.
With your ps+ discount, I would love to get both games on one account ($9.70 per share).
Not sure if there is enough interest in both though....
If not, I can certainly do one or the other.

[quote name='wbc1228']I can host.
With your ps+ discount, I would love to get both games on one account ($9.70 per share).
Not sure if there is enough interest in both though....
If not, I can certainly do one or the other.[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested if the Junno group doesnt pan out for me.

i have a couple of shares for sale/trade:
account#1:
Burnout Paradise bundle
Dead nation
Wipeout HDD + Fury DLC
modNation Racers PSP
Pursuit Force DLC

account#2
Uncharted 2 DLC (MP skins, MP Maps, Siege, Golden Weapons)
Shatter
Super Stardust HD
Dead Nation

PM me with offers.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Last 2 slots split the price for the current MvC3 costume pack on the store (4.99, so 2.50 each)

UMvC3 Costume DLC Group
1. dgwillia006 (Gamestop DLC)
2. (Reserved for someone with Best Buy DLC)
3. (Reserved for someone with Amazon DLC)
4. maigoyume

If i dont see any interest soon, i'm going to use the codes on my main instead. If 1 more person with either the Amazon or Best Buy pack joins, ill go ahead and start it[/QUOTE]

Bestbuy didn't ship my copy yet. If you are willing to wait til tomorrow afternoon, I can put in my code.

[quote name='Ace!']i want both games...so if there are enough people to want both of them, I am down for it.[/QUOTE]

I'm in for RDR and Jurassic park

[quote name='Ace!']i want both games...so if there are enough people to want both of them, I am down for it.[/QUOTE]

so far I see
Jurassic Park and RDR Bunble
1. wbc1228
2. Ace!
3. Cbas92
4. bigkrev13

Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmare Collection - $35 ($7 per slot)

1. Heavyd814life (HOST)
2. Rams81
(PAID)
3. WV Matsui
4. Cobolatrix (PAID)

MegaXtrike just dropped out so there is a slot open. Add yourself if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CBas92']so far I see
Jurassic Park and RDR Bunble
1. wbc1228
2. Ace!
3. Cbas92
4. bigkrev13
5. Bamm
[/QUOTE]

I'd be in for RDR and Jurassic Park as well.

[quote name='DoubleStop']Looking to start a group for borderlands + another 9.99 game. Anyone interested?[/QUOTE]

I am if we can get it at $10 or $20 splits, maybe all the DLC or BF3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back