CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I play imports I just go with the flow. I have no clue whats going on until I go back and read some translated guides to sum up what happened :joystick:

I've also noticed you enjoy a variety of bouncy avatars, aha
I suppose it won't matter much considering how "colorful" FFXIII's narrative is. And, yes, bounciness is next to godliness.

AMY: $3.00

breakfuss: Resell

Emoney244: ??

Slot 3:

Slot 4:

Hurry, hurry! This won't last long, folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
In store only or online also?
in store

[customspoiler='ad']
Frys-2013-10-Video-Games.png
[/customspoiler]

Selling a Resell of this account, feel free to pm me with offers.

Medieval

Dead Space 2 with DLC

Dead Space with DLC

Dragon Age 2 with DLC

Dragon age with DLC

Red Dead Redemption with DLC

Kingdoms of Amalur DLC

Mass Effect 3 DLC

Assassins Creed 3 DLC

Borderlands DLC

Assassins Creed Revelations with DLC

FF XII-2 DLC

Assassins Creed

Of Orcs and Men

Dishonored

Sam and Max Episodes 1-5 + DLC

White Knight Chronicles 2 DLC

Worms 2 Armageddon + DLC

Datura

Little Big Planet 2 DLC

Sold.

Well, those are knockoffs.
There was a time when I was younger when I had a pair of trainers that were nike but also had adidas, puma and fila logo's on them. Does anyone have any experience with non-official gamepads, you know like the turbo ones, or stick with normal sony?

im looking for these on PS4

Battlefield 4

Call of Duty Ghosts

Killzone Shadow Fall

Need For Speed Rivals

There was a time when I was younger when I had a pair of trainers that were nike but also had adidas, puma and fila logo's on them. Does anyone have any experience with non-official gamepads, you know like the turbo ones, or stick with normal sony?
I have a knock-off controller that I bought for my PS3. The buttons are fine but the fine movement control on the thumbsticks is pretty crappy. I wouldn't buy another one I can tell you that.

I heard they're decent, not anything like the official ones obviously. My only concern would be it randomly bursting into flames lol. Never know who makes these knockoffs and if they're actually safe.

Thanks for the input guys, I'll just get the official ones during new year sale. Hopefully I ace my interview next week then I won't have to worry about this sort of thing anymore lol.

Wow I can grab a GTA V PSN code from Amazon for $29.28. Haven't seen anyone here ask for a share though recently.
Using $5 from the Amazon promotion? Can it be used to buy PSN credit? A group was formed yesterday, shortly after it was discovered it could be had for $34.

im looking for these on PS4

Battlefield 4

Call of Duty Ghosts

Killzone Shadow Fall

Need For Speed Rivals

resell or phantom, doesent matter

Specify whether you want a resell, phantom or either.

Using $5 from the Amazon promotion? Can it be used to buy PSN credit? A group was formed yesterday, shortly after it was discovered it could be had for $34.

I have a knock-off controller that I bought for my PS3. The buttons are fine but the fine movement control on the thumbsticks is pretty crappy. I wouldn't buy another one I can tell you that.
same. the one i bought was good for second controller trophies and thats about it. friends always complain when they have to use it lol. if you plan on buyin a ps4, im pretty sure the ds4 is compatible with most ps3 games

as far as them being safe, of course they're safe. i would love for my fake controller to burst into flames, it would allow me to sue the company for an incredible amount of money.

It notes in the product description that they're third party.
Aw, shit, found the wrong one. There's one where they don't tell that they're third party, can't find it atm, but I guess they're the same, the controllers are from China too :p

These controllers look so damned sexy though, anyone who's got one? Are they good in that case? (sorry for a link to a Swedish page, but you can at least look at the controller even if you don't understand :))

$34 for Assasins creed 4 and $25 for BF4.  Great deals for 6 man gameshare.

On the note of off brand chinese sony controllers, they suck ass.

Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers

Resell $20
1. Strange
2. Devil May Cry
----------------
Phantom $10
1. TehFlame

Add yourself if interested.

Lego Marvel for 30 for ps4 too? If anyone wants to split the BF4 premium, i'll take a ps4 resale spot
I'm hoping codes are for PS4 as well. I don't see why not.

If so I'm definitely in for a phantom (With my luck it's going to be PS3 only)

Lego Marvel Heroes

- Resell ($18)

1.?????

- Phantom ($12)

1. tokyostomp!

i almost didn't click this because you said hd, clarify please between hd(hdd), ssd, and hybrid so we are aware, because there is a significant difference lol.
You could always just click the link because it's obviously amazon(which means its safe), and check yourself. Would that be that hard?

I'm hoping codes are for PS4 as well. I don't see why not.

If so I'm definitely in for a phantom (With my luck it's going to be PS3 only)

Lego Marvel Heroes

- Resell ($18)

1.?????

- Phantom ($12)

1. tokyostomp!
I don't think that's the price for PS4. Hell, if it is, though, I might have to snatch it up even without a ps4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back