CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free UK Playstation Plus 14 day trial: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/reward_game/playstation-plus-14-day-trial/cid=IP9102-NPIA90006_01-PSPLUS14DAYTRIAL

"Current or previous Plus members are not eligible to redeem a 14 day trial"

"Credit/debit card details required"

Edit: The Last of US digital code will be $25 on Amazon as a lightning deal at 18:10 EST on Thursday.

Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

Choose upcoming, sort by videogames, scroll to the right and find the ad for TLOU for $25. Has been confirmed to be for digital as well by an Amazon rep.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could always just click the link because it's obviously amazon(which means its safe), and check yourself. Would that be that hard?
it definitely is hard, especially when I'm just casually scrolling through, the only reason it caught my eye was 1tb but I'm not looking for an hd so i would have scrolled on if not for just a moment of curiosity.

it definitely is hard, especially when I'm just casually scrolling through, the only reason it caught my eye was 1tb but I'm not looking for an hd so i would have scrolled on if not for just a moment of curiosity.
In the future we'll all make sure to say to ourselves "Is this post going to make Albasha's life harder or easier?"

You have to be the only person that it's hard for then

t85kzb.gif

Once again,

If anyone wants to share BF4 on the PS4 let me know. I'm interested in a primary share. Even if its a 2 person share, I'm down for it!

lol, well it was nice getting to know most of you, I'm out, just not been myself lately and wanna try to focus on the big things because you never know what the next day will bring, enjoy the next gen consoles and maybe ill catch a few of you around, thanks

lol, well it was nice getting to know most of you, I'm out, just not been myself lately and wanna try to focus on the big things because you never know what the next day will bring, enjoy the next gen consoles and maybe ill catch a few of you around, thanks

DONT GO!!!!!!!!!!:(

Found out a moment ago that Rayman Legends costs 250 sek here in Sweden on PS Store, about $38. That's pretty cheap. You think it'll be cheaper in a black friday deal?

Amazon PSN should have been around last year. The saving potential is high. They match the digital price to any physical copy sale price. Be sure to check them out all week to get the gameshare community saving $ on shares.

SN: Batman Arkham Origins is $30. I might jump on that.

Found out a moment ago that Rayman Legends costs 250 sek here in Sweden on PS Store, about $38. That's pretty cheap. You think it'll be cheaper in a black friday deal?
this was "only" €45 when it launched in EU now 30€ since some weeks I believe. I bought it for my main account, I am pretty sure it would be price reduced soon in a sale..at least wait til friday ;) great game :D

Using the amazon digital codes will save us some money

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (Sly 4) ($10)

Resell ($3.33)

Phantom ($1.67)

1. Pravado

sly :) 19gb tho :(

if I backup my 160GB ps3 HD to an external and import the backup to a new bigger HD on the same ps3, will it still have my phantoms?

@derfel yeah its a slim, thanks for the info. then i might just buy a second ps3 instead with a 500gb HD and a new controller that i would have bought anyways, it might turn out quite cheap even tho we in europe dont have these crazy USA black friday deals  :) 

sly :) 19gb tho :(

if I backup my 160GB ps3 HD to an external and import the backup to a new bigger HD on the same ps3, will it still have my phantoms?
Nope, once you remove that hdd and insert another one all of your system activations on that old HDD are temporally disabled. The only way to enable them put back In the Hdd, sign back into the purchasing account and deactivate and reactivate the same PS3. (Note: You can use multiple HDD on one PS3. I use 2)

Sorry but now I need resell account, plz add me on resell.
GT6 release date of NA is also 6th dec? I would like to have from NA account.
I think it will be available the 5th.
Is the bolded part a must? because we could be making 2 groups (besides jrsmaster's): US with just the base game and UK with the special edition, andfor this https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/gran-turismo-6-special-edition/cid=EP9001-NPEA00502_00-GT6PREORDSPEDPSN.

can't be done John Wayne, we tried and failed

Sorry for the spamming guys it's in memory of albasha

Resell ($3.33)

Phantom ($1.67)

1. Pravado

EDIT: I won't be able to join this group because the game size is 19GB. I only have around 35 GB left for this month. saving it to download BF4, Resogun, patches, updates for games & the system.

sorry man.

Resell ($3.33)

Phantom ($1.67)

1. Pravado

Wondering if I'm gonna take a resell, $3,33 is nothing, haven't got any space on my HDD after I've installed NFS Rivals though :(

Or maybe I'll take a phantom of Lego Marvel if it's $30 instead. If someone's gonna start a group.

So, any word on if you can use multiple memory cards with the Vita? If you can Is it like the PS3?
afaik you have to format the vita each time, when the cards are with different accounts, and its quite a hassle some even bought a second vita to have two psn accounts. you can use multiple cards with the same account, it might just forget some settings in the theme, nothing big.

there is some rumours these will be in the PSN black friday sale. RUMOUR. It got leaked from some playstation app,whatever;) 

"Diablo III, Saints Row IV, The Last of Us, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, Deadpool, Splinter Cell Blacklist,Rayman Legends, and Rayman Legends PS Vita."

there is some rumours these will be in the PSN black friday sale. RUMOUR. It got leaked from some playstation app,whatever;)

"Diablo III, Saints Row IV, The Last of Us, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, Deadpool, Splinter Cell Blacklist,Rayman Legends, and Rayman Legends PS Vita."
Damn, if that's true I'm gonna be sad, I want three of the games already got/played the others (and SR IV I don't give a shit about, SR 3 were soooo disappointing) I'll hope for a really sweet deal on Rayman, tried it on the computer but there was some weird problem with the game. I want GoW, I haven't played the others through yet, my brother's got all the GoWs on disc (except Ascension) though so I could play them. Heard that Ascension wasn't that good though?

Splinter Cell would be awesome though. Played through Conviction with a friend both co-op and Sp on the hardest difficulty, so much fun (it had great music too), so we would probably do that again with Blacklist :D

Have anyone noticed that Ubisoft's got amazing theme songs in their games lately?

Amazon Black Friday is coming

Grand Theft Auto V - PS3 [Digital Code] - $33,99

Resell - $22,66

1 -     $11,33

2 -      $11,33

Phantom - $11,33

1 - primoitt  $5,66

2 -              $5,66

Feel free to join

I can't host!

Battlefield 4 - PS3 [Digital Code] - $34,99

Resell - $23,33

1 -     $11,66

2 -      $11,66

Phantom - $11,66

1 - primoitt  $5,83

2 -              $5,83

Feel free to join

I can't host!

afaik you have to format the vita each time, when the cards are with different accounts, and its quite a hassle some even bought a second vita to have two psn accounts. you can use multiple cards with the same account, it might just forget some settings in the theme, nothing big.
Ok, thanks for your help.. Amazon is having deals why are there no major groups?

Battlefield 4 - PS3 [Digital Code] - $34,99

Resell - $23.33
1 - $11.66
2 - $11.66

Phantom - $11.66
1 - primoitt $5.83
2 - noone13 $5.83

Feel free to join

I can't host!

I'll take a phantom and I can host if needed.

Free UK Playstation Plus 14 day trial: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/reward_game/playstation-plus-14-day-trial/cid=IP9102-NPIA90006_01-PSPLUS14DAYTRIAL

"Current or previous Plus members are not eligible to redeem a 14 day trial"

"Credit/debit card details required"
I don't mind using my credit card information to activate it in an account for anyone who wants it... Although, I loose about 0.50$ everytime I creat a new credit card to activate that plus trial on a new account so I can't make it for free... So, for 0.50$ I can activate that trial in a new account for everyone who wants it...

Not a rumor, we just don't know the exact prices yet.

AND LOLOL @ 19GB for Sly 4. I had it on disc and can't begin to imagine why it'd be that large. Maybe the cutscenes were rendered in 3D?

plus

File Size

GRID 2 - 5.8GB
Borderlands 2 - 5.3GB
Dyad - 1.3GB
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - 1.4GB
Urban Trial Freestyle - 164mb

11090767903_8ee574ec32_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.