CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, I'm leaning towards phantom, but I can do resell if it's cheap enough.

We may have to start another BF4 "supergroup" since I think the other just filled. I'd want a ps3 phantom.

If no one has taken it, I can do the other deadpool phantom.
Breakfuss, if you are willing to take a PS3 resell of Battlefield 4, it's only $5. Or if you'd want to add Premium, it's $5 + 16. Let me know if you're interested, because we have two PS3 resell slots open

Forgot to add some games:

Splinter Cell Blacklist- $25 amazon digital code

Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventrues- $30

Walking Dead: Survival Instinct- $15

I might need someone to get me a code of Rayman Legends for vita later

Times like this where I wish I had a bigger hard drive, hate myself.

Lego Marvel

$10
r1

r2

________

$5

p1 Clyde

p2

can't host btw.

I'm selling a CoD Ghosts phantom from my main account. This is the PS3 Version!

I take PayPal and I want to sell to someone with a high "feedback" count, and of course I will go first(reason as to why I wanna deal with trusted people only)!

Send me a message if you wish to deal with me :)

I'd be interested in a batman origins resell, anyone wanna from a group?

$10 resells

$5 phantoms

Want to get in on a Diablo 3 group if the price is right?

Anyone interested in the groups? Would need a host I gladly take part in both just cleared up some space for these two fun games.

Saints Row 4 complete with all DLC $40

Resell $13.33 each

Phantom $6.67 each

1. wohlstand

Deadpool $20 PSN Sale

Resell $6.67 each
1. iknowlondon

Phantom $3.33 each
1. wohlstand
I'm down for a resell for all these games.

Any interest in getting a group going for black ops 2? Its 25 on amazon for bo 2 and the first dlc pack i believe. I would be up for a resell if theres any interest

Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers

Resell $20
1. Strange
2. Devil May Cry
----------------
Phantom $10
1. TehFlame

Add yourself if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lego Marvel (PS4 Sellable) $25

Battlefield 4 (PS3 non-sell) $3

Dead Island GOTY , Dead Space 3  , Lone Survivor , Puppeteer (PS3 non-sell) $8
Game of Thrones , Zeno Clash 2 (PS3 non-sell) $1.50

mj-laughing.gif

Resell $13.33 each
1. iknowlondon

Phantom $6.67 each
1. wohlstand

Deadpool $20 PSN Sale

Resell $6.67 each
1. iknowlondon

Phantom $3.33 each
1. wohlstand

Deadpool got mediocore ratings but tons of gamers praised its for its fun and originaility, Laughing and smiling in life gets you forward.i think it was never less than $60/€60 until now. Also even tho I have it already, I can only HIGHLY suggest anyone thinking about rayman to just GET IT. Its like a full wii-u but better in your ps3 for a few $s ;) . Amazing game(s). (I have them already). 

Breakfuss, if you are willing to take a PS3 resell of Battlefield 4, it's only $5. Or if you'd want to add Premium, it's $5 + 16. Let me know if you're interested, because we have two PS3 resell slots open
:whistle2:( Don't know what to do. Was contacted about joining another group as a phantom, lol, but nothing has come of that. Decisions...

Deadpool $20 PSN Sale

Resell $6.67 each
1. iknowlondon

Phantom $3.33 each
1. wohlstand

Deadpool got mediocore ratings but tons of gamers praised its for its fun and originaility, Laughing and smiling in life gets you forward.i think it was never less than $60/€60 until now. Also even tho I have it already, I can only HIGHLY suggest anyone thinking about rayman to just GET IT. Its like a full wii-u but better in your ps3 for a few $s ;) . Amazing game(s). (I have them already).
I've already said I'll take a phantom (unless someone already claimed it?)

If breakfuss doesn't want that last PS3 resell, I'd like to take it.

Deadpool $20 psn offer

Resell $6.67 each
1. iknowlondon

Phantom $3.33 each
1. wohlstand
2. breakfuss

Almost done then, tho not sure where this $20 offer is to be found its still €60 ($95) here in the Eu store*lol* (yes!!! people are actually buying this at $95!!!!!!!) 

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS3) $34

Resell ($11.33)

1. Lemstar

2. Lemstar

Phantom ($5.67)

1. Lemstar

Bump. Someone help me out here
chansub-global-emoticon-f6c13c7fc0a5c93d-36x30.png

If anyone wants to switch to a resell for dead pool id take a phantom. Just for future reference in case you guys can't fill the group

Tempted to cave on Lego marvel but I've never played a Lego game that I've liked.. Hmmmm

If anyone wants to switch to a resell for dead pool id take a phantom. Just for future reference in case you guys can't fill the group

Tempted to cave on Lego marvel but I've never played a Lego game that I've liked.. Hmmmm
Yo I'm waiting till tomorrow to see if Lego marvel can get filled by tomorrow, it's for my younger bro and he's a little impatient. If it doesn't then I could convince him for a deadpool phantom and do another group.

Deadpool $20 psn offer

Resell $6.67 each
1. iknowlondon
2. menewbe

Phantom $3.33 each
1. wohlstand
2. breakfuss

Almost done then, tho not sure where this $20 offer is to be found its still €60 ($95) here in the Eu store*lol* (yes!!! people are actually buying this at $95!!!!!!!)
it's $20 over on amazon

I can take that last resell to fill this group up

and can buy it off amazon if need be

Has anyone played the walking dead survival instinct? Is it any good?
i was just thinking about this game today :) is it on sale too? i think its not as bad as some people say.

(EDIT: just checked, i cant see a digital download for ps3 on amazon, or a sale).

edit2 wtf, there is at $15

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-Survival-Instinct-Digital/dp/B00GGUUUQW/

Walking Dead Survival Instinct PS3 $15 at Amazon

Resell @ $5 each

Phantom @ $2.5 each

1. wohlstand

Resell $13.33 each
1. iknowlondon

Phantom $6.67 each
1. wohlstand

Deadpool $20 PSN Sale

Resell $6.67 each
1. iknowlondon

Phantom $3.33 each
1. wohlstand

I actually just wanted a resell of Deadpool. Sorry for not clarifying.

It's aight. Also, I was able to get two extra PS+ 1 year membership cards from Walmart and I'd like to share the wealth here. I will only give one code per person so more can get in on this (even though it's obviously a small amount). First two to P.M. me and Paypal with no fees $25 will receive the code through P.M.

All gone

If breakfuss doesn't want that last PS3 resell, I'd like to take it.
His hesitation is your gain. If you want the PS3 resell for Battlefield 4, it's yours. I'll invite you to our conversation. You'd be filling the last slot, and we're ready to buy tonight.

PS4 resell: $12.50 = gnatmonkee CONFIRMED
PS4 phantom $7.50 = tokyostomp CONFIRMED

PS3 resell $5.00 = Yanksfan CONFIRMED

PS3 resell $5.00 =
PS3 phantom $2.50 = primoitt CONFIRMED
PS3 phantom $2.50 = noone13 CONFIRMED

@gnatmonkee if this is again without premium i am glad to be back in :)

EDIT: nevermind if menewbe wants it, he can have it. only if he says no i will take it :)

His hesitation is your gain.
Well, that wasn't very nice. :rofl:

So, I'm not sure where they stand, but @TOPAZ & @SKY03 wanted PS4 shares earlier. I want a Ps3 phantom. @Wohlstand or @Menewbe want PS3 resells (depending on who goes with @gnatmonkee). There is a group somewhere in all of this.

Well, that wasn't very nice. :rofl:

So, I'm not sure where they stand, but @TOPAZ & @SKY03 wanted PS4 shares earlier. I want a Ps3 phantom. @Wohlstand or @Menewbe want PS3 resells (depending on who goes with @gnatmonkee). There is a group somewhere in all of this.
Yes there is.

I posted twice about wanting a PS4 resell earlier, so yeah, I'm in this. If anyone else is interested in starting a new group let me know. Whether this group wants BF4+Premium or just BF4 itself, I'll be fine with either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back