CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battlefield 4 is going to be on sale at Amazon lightning deal for $25 for the PS3 version.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GGUW02Y
Plus $10 to upgrade to PS4 gets us six slots. This makes it effectively half price for game sharing!

Who's in for Battlefield 4?

PS4 resell: $25 (discounted to $12.50) = gnatmonkee
PS4 phantom $15 (discounted to $7.50) = catcher_block

PS3 resell $10 (discounted to $5.00) = Emoney244
PS3 resell $10 (discounted to $5.00) =
PS3 phantom $5 (discounted to $2.50) = primoitt
PS3 phantom $5 (discounted to $2.50) = noone13
Emoney244, primoitt, and noone13: will you join our existing gameshare for Battlefield 4? I have two looking for PS4 slots, and can make your share even cheaper. I'll add you to an PM thread, ok? I can host.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phantom of my main account: make an offer

Black ops 2 with vengeance dlc and and a camo
Batman Arkham Asylum
Nba 2k14 with pre-order theme
Grand Theft Auto 5
Call of duty Ghosts with pre-order theme and Free fall map

Emoney244, primoitt, and noone13: will you join our existing gameshare for Battlefield 4? I have two looking for PS4 slots, and can make your share even cheaper. I'll add you to an PM thread, ok? I can host.
WHOA, when did BF4 get that cheap, lolol? Hey, if anyone starts another group, put me down for a PS3 phantom, please!!!!

>Who's in for Battlefield 4?

>PS4 resell: $25 (discounted to $12.50) = gnatmonkee
>PS4 phantom $15 (discounted to $7.50) = catcher_block
>
>PS3 resell $10 (discounted to $5.00) = Emoney244
>PS3 resell $10 (discounted to $5.00) = wohlstand
>PS3 phantom $5 (discounted to $2.50) = primoitt
>PS3 phantom $5 (discounted to $2.50) = noone13

i gladly take a ps3 resell :) 

>Who's in for Battlefield 4?

>PS4 resell: $25 (discounted to $12.50) = gnatmonkee
>PS4 phantom $15 (discounted to $7.50) =
>
>PS3 resell $10 (discounted to $5.00) = Emoney244
>PS3 resell $10 (discounted to $5.00) = wohlstand
>PS3 phantom $5 (discounted to $2.50) = primoitt
>PS3 phantom $5 (discounted to $2.50) = noone13

i gladly and with joy take a ps3 resell.
Wohlsstand, I'll add you to our email conversation. Would the resell slots (wohlstand, Emoney244) be interested in splitting the cost of BF4 Premium?

PS4 phantom slot for Battlefield 4 has opened up. catcher_block just got the game as a gift. Anybody want in?

Wohlsstand, I'll add you to our email conversation.

Would the resell slots (wohlstand, Emoney244) be interested in splitting the cost of BF4 Premium?
no. i first wonna see how it plays on ps3.. might get a ps4 here tomorrow (i am in europe). if someone else wants my ps3 resell and a premium of course i can let the slot go for the group :) but i definately take the non-premium bf4 otherwise.

Hi everyone!
I'm new to this comunity so can someone explain me what is the diference between a re-sell and a phantom?

Looking forward to make a lot of deals here :)

Wohlsstand, I'll add you to our email conversation. Would the resell slots (wohlstand, Emoney244) be interested in splitting the cost of BF4 Premium?

PS4 phantom slot for Battlefield 4 has opened up. catcher_block just got the game as a gift. Anybody want in?
count me in. at 7.50 i'm in

if the ps3 phanty is still available can I take it?

I might be interested in a ps4 resell. Is this the dlc premium thing that others were doing?

I'm in

Thank you for host it

some pretty good deals today

Deadpool- $20

Black Ops 2 w/revolution dlc- $25

Batman- $30

Batman Blackgate(vita)- $25

Lego Marvel- $30($40 for ps4)($25 for vita)

Rayman Legends($25 on ps3 and vita! flash sale of it coming later tonight at 3am est)

Saints Row IV +Season pass bundle- $40

BF4+ Premium Bundle- $84(PS3)

Madden 25(ps3)- $35

Fifa 14(ps3)- $35

AC4+Season Pass(ps3)- $54

I would be in for a ps4 resale of BF4+Premium, then i could sell my regular bf4 resale(ps4) ;o

War Thunder is coming to ps4 tomorrow! F2P game

Tiny Brains amazon code does work!  who wants to jump in with me :3  game is $20 and not supposed to come out until the 3rd

For Saints Row 4 complete with all DLC $40 would these amounts be correct? Not sure if phantoms can get the dlc but suppose so since they are probably al/mostly out already. 

1. $13

2. $13

1. $7 wohlstand

2. $7

And Deadpool $20 would be like this? :) 

1. $6

2. $6

1. $4 wohlstand

2. $4

Deadpool- $20

Batman- $30

Rayman Legends($25 on ps3 and vita! flash sale of it coming later tonight at 3am est)

Madden 25(ps3)- $35

Fifa 14(ps3)- $35

I would be in for a ps4 resale of BF4+Premium, then i could sell my regular bf4 resale(ps4) ;o

Tiny Brains amazon code does work! who wants to jump in with me :3 game is $20 and not supposed to come out until the 3rd
I'd be interested in Tiny Brains. It'd be 12/8 correct?

For Saints Row 4 complete with all DLC $40 would these amounts be correct? Not sure if phantoms can get the dlc but suppose so since they are probably al/mostly out already.

1. $13

2. $13

1. $7 wohlstand

2. $7

1. $6

2. $6

1. $4 wohlstand

2. $4
I am interested in playing Deadpool.
Can you explain me how this works and what are the diferences between the 6$ list and the 4$ list?

:whee: These prices, lol. I want BF4, Deadpool, Diablo III...I want it all!

@wohlstand : PS3 shares = Total Price / 3. Then, divide one of those 1/3s by 1/2 to get the phantom prices.

Tiny Brains-$20

r-$12

1.snakey

=======

p- $8

1.tokyostomp

can u get the code from amazon? i only got paypal
Yeah I'll get it right now

*EDIT*

Tiny Brains

Apparently it is now a pre-order?!

I need that instant gratification. Is it showing up as pre-order versus "Available Now" for you?

So, a group if it's $25?

Rayman Legends $25 (maybe cheaper on flash sale 3am est)

Resell $8.5

Phantom $4

1.Mr_Chrillwis

If I've got the prices wrong, correct them please. I don't know how you do it here on CAG when the prices have decimals :p

If we get a full group let's close the deal and everything when the flash sale is on 3am est tonight, we'll probably get it cheaper!

Also in for a Rayman Legends phanty.
You want in tek?

We have two PS3 Resell slots for Battlefield 4 + Premium available.

Price is $5 + 16 (premium) = $21.

PM me if you're interested.  We're likely buying tonight.

I am interested in playing Deadpool.
Can you explain me how this works and what are the diferences between the 6$ list and the 4$ list?

Sorry, didn't see this earlier. A "resell" is...well, resalable :bouncy:. You can delete, de-activate and reactivate as many times as you like. You're free to do with it as you please. A phantom, however, cannot be resold or de-activated.

I'd also like to get in on the deadpool group...not sure which you preferred, lol, but I think I want a phantom.

Prices would actually be:

6.67 (resell)

3.33 (phantom)

So, a group if it's $25?

Rayman Legends $25

Resell $8.5

Phantom $4

1.Mr_Chrillwis

If I've got the prices wrong, correct them please. I don't know how you do it here on CAG when the prices have decimals :p

You want in tek?
Rayman is $25 on amazon now, but theres a lighning sale on it at 3am est and it might be cheaper than 25.

1. $13
2. $13

1. $7 wohlstand
2. $7

1. $6
2. $6

1. $4 wohlstand
2. $4
prices would be:
$40 game: $13.33 and $6.67
$20 game: $6.67 and $3.33

Deadpool- $20

Batman- $30

Madden 25(ps3)- $35

Fifa 14(ps3)- $35

Tiny Brains amazon code does work! who wants to jump in with me :3 game is $20 and not supposed to come out until the 3rd

Where did you see these sales?

I'll be down for a Lego Marvel phantom for my bro, so feel free to add me in, will be able to pay tomorrow evening.

im looking for these on PS4

Battlefield 4

Call of Duty Ghosts

Killzone Shadow Fall

Need For Speed Rivals

resell or phantom, doesent matter

Anyone interested in the groups? Would need a host I gladly take part in both just cleared up some space for these two fun games.

Saints Row 4 complete with all DLC $40

Resell $13.33 each

Phantom $6.67 each

1. wohlstand

Deadpool $20 PSN Sale

Resell $6.67 each

Phantom $3.33 each
1. wohlstand

Resell? Phantom? Or waiting until the price is announced?
Right now, I'm leaning towards phantom, but I can do resell if it's cheap enough.

im looking for these on PS4

Battlefield 4

Call of Duty Ghosts

Killzone Shadow Fall

Need For Speed Rivals

resell or phantom, doesent matter
We may have to start another BF4 "supergroup" since I think the other just filled. I'd want a ps3 phantom.

Deadpool

Resell $6.67 each

Phantom $3.33 each
1. wohlstand
If no one has taken it, I can do the other deadpool phantom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back