CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='aquateen168']you just messaged me and said it dosent work[/quote]
home wont work , but lbp codes will and you had nothing to offer and thought you where getting a code . now you try to say different now

[quote name='drobaby']home wont work , but lbp codes will and you had nothing to offer and thought you where getting a code . now you try to say different now[/QUOTE]

I have no interaction to suggest, but i get a fishy feeling about this.

cags be smart about trading.

Have:

PAIN + Amusement Park + 5 DLC characters
WipEout HD
Pixel Junk Eden

Want:

Siren (All episodes)

!!PM ME!!
NO CAG Newbies/Training

Hey guys, I need 2 more members for my long term game share group.

1st purchase will be Burnout Paradise and all other purchases will be future games. Based on a voting system...3 out of 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
is there a Rock Band DLC group looking for a member? I buy about everything every week and looking to save a few bucks with a nice 4 member group, a group that buys everything and splits it 4 ways so there is no "I dont like is or that song"....PM is there is interest

AIM: dgator783
Email: [email protected]

[quote name='dgator783']is there a Rock Band DLC group looking for a member? I buy about everything every week and looking to save a few bucks with a nice 4 member group, a group that buys everything and splits it 4 ways so there is no "I dont like is or that song"....PM is there is interest

AIM: dgator783
Email: [email protected][/quote]

Darthpuma has a rockband DLC group that is currently at 4 of 5 members.
I am in the group also. I sent him a pm to add you to our group.
This will complete the group and we should begin soon.
Stay tuned and hopefully we can begin soon.

We need one more for a long term group. We had 5 but Maynard had to retire because of PS3 difficulties. We've purchased Wipeout HD on our account. If you're interested in Wipeout and future releases, PM me.

When ps3 gamesharing what happens to your games when you upgrade your hard drive? Is there a way to keep them and transfer them to the new HDD?

[quote name='js1']When ps3 gamesharing what happens to your games when you upgrade your hard drive? Is there a way to keep them and transfer them to the new HDD?[/quote]

If you use the backup/restore utility on the PS3, then it will backup everything you have. When you restore on the new HDD it will put back everything you had.

I've done it, didn't lose a thing.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']If you use the backup/restore utility on the PS3, then it will backup everything you have. When you restore on the new HDD it will put back everything you had.

I've done it, didn't lose a thing.[/QUOTE]

Thanks StrandedBrit!\\:D/

Darthpuma- we have 5 for our group.
you, me, snakelda, riccaboni, and some other dude...
Once you add them we are ready to roll.. see PM for user names.

[quote name='torifile']We need one more for a long term group. We had 5 but Maynard had to retire because of PS3 difficulties. We've purchased Wipeout HD on our account. If you're interested in Wipeout and future releases, PM me.[/QUOTE]

PM'ed you Torifile.

I still have 7 unused EU ONLY LBP beta codes !
Now, I dont want to sound like an arrogant lil ***** but I dont have a credit card (anymore -.-) so I have no chance in getting new psn games...

If u have anything to share just pm it to me and maybe we can have a trade !

I successfully traded a code with someone on Gametrailers (TheCrimson) and soon with Viper124 from The QJ Forums...

Have: PJ monsters, PJ eden, Trials of Topoq, Operation creature feature, and the Aquarium.
Interested: Im interested in anything, pm to see if we can make something work.

*****also, i am looking to join a long term psn game group. im a recent architecture student already about $4000 in debt(already have paid off $2000 yay me lol) so itd be super great if we could buy stuff but not go overboard if you know what i mean. Anyways, let me kn ow if anyone has a group with an open spot. thanks

Quick question. I have traded games with one person, and have had a person make a trade with me for a Socom and LBP beta code and was wondering if I have 3 or 4 consoles left I can trade with.

Oh, and I have SSHD, Ratchet and Clank:Quest for Booty, and Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection. I am interested in Nucleus, Blast Factor, and Megaman 9. Im not sure if I could join a group since I have already traded with another person, but if anyone would be willing to compromise I would welcome it.

[quote name='Turok']Quick question. I have traded games with one person, and have had a person make a trade with me for a Socom and LBP beta code and was wondering if I have 3 or 4 consoles left I can trade with.

Oh, and I have SSHD, Ratchet and Clank:Quest for Booty, and Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection. I am interested in Nucleus, Blast Factor, and Megaman 9. Im not sure if I could join a group since I have already traded with another person, but if anyone would be willing to compromise I would welcome it.[/QUOTE]
How many people have you given access to the account that purchased the game? Each person is minus 1 from your 5. The game you received doesn't count against your number because you created a new account for that trade. The key thing to remember is that each person who you share with takes one from your total from that particular account. It has no bearing on any other accounts you've created.

[quote name='torifile']How many people have you given access to the account that purchased the game? Each person is minus 1 from your 5. The game you received doesn't count against your number because you created a new account for that trade. The key thing to remember is that each person who you share with takes one from your total from that particular account. It has no bearing on any other accounts you've created.[/quote]

Only one person. I guess I still have 4 consoles to share with then. Thanks!

[quote name='Turok']Only one person. I guess I still have 4 consoles to share with then. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Actually it's 3 because you used one too (my formula is wrong).

[quote name='torifile']Actually it's 3 because you used one too (my formula is wrong).[/quote]

Oh, so since I used the info of someone else's account to get a game that counts too even though I didn't give my info?

I am new to the PS3 scene but not to feedback (just look a little to the left).

I'm up for almost anything gamewise on PSN.

Contact me if you have a group, interest in starting one, or something of the like.

A long term group would be great as well.
I'm thinking paypal transactions would be fairest/fastest/easiest.

What are you waiting for?!

edit: since feedback can't be given for this, we should do a recommendation type thing...or in the op put the name and +#

ex: Foo228 becomes Foo228 +1

[quote name='darknight88']KZ2 beta is shareable..anyone who has a code willing to make a new account just to be shared with 4 others?[/quote]

What's the point of making a new account? Aren't shareable games tethered to each console, not account?

[quote name='Turok']What's the point of making a new account? Aren't shareable games tethered to each console, not account?[/QUOTE]

so they dont lose a share from main account?

[quote name='darknight88']KZ2 beta is shareable..anyone who has a code willing to make a new account just to be shared with 4 others?[/QUOTE]

DK, any luck dark?

unfortunately, i dont have a code either. i would love to be part of that gs too. but just wait one month for tons of fps.

I have an extra LBP key looking for someone willing to share Wipeout HD.

FYI, LBP beta ends sunday, but it is fun as hell and worth it for simply sharing :) !!!!!!

Has anyone shared the BUZZ Quiz packs yet? Curious if they are shareable.

I would be interesting in Linger in the Shadows if that is shareable also.

[quote name='stevedawg85']I have an extra LBP key looking for someone willing to share Wipeout HD.

FYI, LBP beta ends sunday, but it is fun as hell and worth it for simply sharing :) !!!!!![/QUOTE]

You're kidding me right? A beta of a game that will be released in about two weeks for a $20 game!?

After reading alot of the posts and the FAQs, I think this about sums it up:

If a group is going to get started the one of the easiest ways is basically, have one person act as an Agent/Host or Organizer to make the purchases. Correct me if I'm wrong, then the steps generally taken when starting a game sharing group with an organizer would be:

1. Find up to 5 people interested (1 member is designated - Agent/Host/Organizer)

2. Members: Develop the group's methodology:
A. How to decide what content to purchase
B. Amount to put into group to start with
C. When will additional funds be added, frequency, etc

3. Organizer: Makes 1 new account for group

4. Members send Organizer their contribution to the groups Funding (username/password provided upon receipt at this point usually)

5. Organizer: Purchases content for the group

6. Members: Each log on and download 1 copy of each content

7. Members: follow the agreement for future purchases

Of course this just an outline of steps, details to be fine tuned by group

I take it all content on PSN is shareable unless noted? (games, add-ons, Movies to?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back