CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any groups open for the Borderlands - The Secret Armory of General Knoxx DLC? Might also be interested in Mad Moxxi DLC.

ok i have:
flOwer
Resident Evil 5 VS mode
Burnout Paradise: Big Surf Island
Little Big Planet: *Metal Gear Kit(stages & construction kit)* *Snake Costume* *Raiden Costume*
Uncharted 2: Heroes Pack, UDF MP Pack
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2: Costume Pack

so if anyone wants to gameshare pm tome or add me to psn, mi nick is: NicoPV94 or contact me on my email: [email protected]

PD: im looking for Resident Evil 5 Costume Pack 1 i will trade anything of my list for that.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']I might be interested in a group for Pain too if anyone has one or wants to start one. The only thing I'm not really interested in for a Pain group would be characters.

Still looking for people.[/QUOTE]

me, but is there anyway you could sell my share of pixel junk shooter (only one I have) or trade it for everyday shooter.

could probably take two slots of this as well (one for my bro)

Valkyria Chronicles ALL four DLCs. (including: Challenge of the Edy, Hard EX Mode, Edy’s Mission “Enter the Edy Detachment”, Selveria’s Mission “Behind Her Blue Flame”)

$4/each via Paypal Gift

PM me to reserve a spot. 1 spots open

have Little big planet psn codes (contains pirates costume and pirate creator kit), send your offer via pm.

Resident evil 5 dlc group 3.80 a person thanks RPG, 3 slots left for downloading Versus is $5, Story addons are $5 each (x2), Costume packs are $2 each (x2) -> comes to $19 total, $3.80 a person.

PLEASE PM ME!

1.Phantasyx
2.arnoldhead

3.Be3fJerky
4.open
5.open

They all should be ready to DL around the 4th and info would be given out after everyone pays THX!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']On my PS3, how many accounts can I add to get content from?

AKA, how many gameshares am I allowed to be in, on my one system?[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure as much as you have space on the HDD for. I'm in about 9 right now.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']On my PS3, how many accounts can I add to get content from?

AKA, how many gameshares am I allowed to be in, on my one system?[/QUOTE]

You can have up to 16 accounts on one PS3, that's your limit right there.

Edit: Darken beat me to it, oh well.

Now... if I tried to gameshare someone, and it said something about a console having to be deactivated, that means the ACCOUNT that I gameshared with is maxed out?

I have 6 accounts gameshared so far.

You're correct regarding the account. It would mean that 5 people have already downloaded something from that account, activating each of their 5 PS3s, reaching the limit.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Now... if I tried to gameshare someone, and it said something about a console having to be deactivated, that means the ACCOUNT that I gameshared with is maxed out?

I have 6 accounts gameshared so far.[/QUOTE]
Correct you maxed out that account. A single account can only be active on up to five machines at a time (which is why all the gameshare groups in this thread have five people in it :)).

Still looking for someone to share Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC from their download list
Will deactivate as soon as I achieve all trophies

Will pay PAYPAL, Amazon Cert, or trade PSN titles. Name your price (within reason)

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']You can have up to 16 accounts on one PS3, that's your limit right there.

Edit: Darken beat me to it, oh well.[/QUOTE]

but those 16 are active, right?
you could just delete an account (the game would stay) and add another account, so it would be limitless?

[quote name='vherub']but those 16 are active, right?
you could just delete an account (the game would stay) and add another account, so it would be limitless?[/QUOTE]

Sure, you can delete the account and add another one, but then you can no longer play the game(s) linked to the account you just deleted. The games linked to a gameshare only work if the account is active on the system.

[quote name='vherub']but those 16 are active, right?
you could just delete an account (the game would stay) and add another account, so it would be limitless?[/QUOTE]
If you delete an account that was used to download a game (such as a gameshare account) all games tied to that account are lost.

[quote name='iamthekiller']this is a psn gameshare for: Marvel vs capcom 2

psn sale price: $7.49
gameshare price each: $1.50

slot 1: Iamthekiller
slot 2: Brockothoko
slot 3: Adriley313
slot 4: Simpsonps121
slot 5: Wormfoodx

pm me if interested.[/quote]

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Three more slots remain!

The PSN sale for this game is OVER, but I've already purchased it! Join now and get Marvel VS Capcom 2 for $1.50!! I've created several gameshares in the past without any issues. What are you waiting for??

I paid for this well over a week ago.

Willing to host a LONG TERM Uncharted 2 DLC group, starting with what's already come out. If you're not willing to get EVERYTHING that comes out for U2, please don't bother.
Price per share would be $2.20, includes the Multiplayer pack Bundle and the Heroes Pack (The skins)
Interested parties please PM me.

1.-t0rment0r
2.-Darklighter
3.-cervantez015 (SD)
4.-afterburning (SD)
5.-

Cancelled the Siren group until I upgrade my HD.

[quote name='Brockothoko']I paid for this well over a week ago.[/QUOTE]

You paid exactly seven days ago ago, not well over a week, and I said once everybody has paid, the download info will be sent out.

[quote name='zenithyoda']

1. Assassin Creed 2
- Battle of Forli
- Bonfire of the Vanities

2. Call of Duty: MW2
- Map Packs

3. Heavy Rain
- Heavy Rain Chronicles Episodes
- Dynamic Theme??

If interested, send me a PM. If I get enough response, I will make a group.[/QUOTE]

1. zenithyoda
2. skylinersx
3. johnnyrocker360
4. arrrggghhh

AC2 DLC is already bought and ready to download.
I will buy all the DLCs, and only request payment at the end. Woohoo!

I also have the following accounts that I need to get rid off. PM me an offer. Will sell for CHEAP!!

Disgaea 3 DLC (most of them. I will offer a list if interested)

Thanks!

Valkyria Chronicles ALL four DLCs. (including: Challenge of the Edy, Hard EX Mode, Edy’s Mission “Enter the Edy Detachment”, Selveria’s Mission “Behind Her Blue Flame”)

$4/each via Paypal Gift

PM me to reserve a spot. 1 spots open

[quote name='iamthekiller']Three more slots remain!

The PSN sale for this game is OVER, but I've already purchased it! Join now and get Marvel VS Capcom 2 for $1.50!! I've created several gameshares in the past without any issues. What are you waiting for??[/QUOTE]

PM SENT
I want In

i am selling these accounts in full since they have 24 hr lock

socom ps3 and a psp game on one acc . make me a pay-pal offer

also warhawk account, make a offer,

also selling shares of
flower
resident evil
fatprincess.
tmt
red alert classic
hvb,(bowling)
syphon filter 1
kz map 1
patopon 2

just message me

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']I want to make a share for the NEW Uncharted 2 DLC bundle ( 2 new maps , and the NEW skins )

I WANT TO ONLY USE AMAZON PAYMENTS , FOR DETAILS GO HERE https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/index.htm ( it is like paypal w/out fees )

I am charging $1.25 for each person

1.AndrewsAwesome
2.A friend of mine
5.[/QUOTE]

sigh, what's the big deal with not using paypal? paypal gifts are fee-free as well. I'd buy a slot if I could send it paypal. =\

One more spot left for the Super Fighter II HD Remix gameshare! Each share will be $1.50, as the game is on sale for $7.49.

So far we have:
1. GaveUpTomorrow
2. Captainslick
3. simpsonps121
4. denzalo

One more spot left. As soon as all five spots are filled, I'll send a PM out to everyone.

have Little big planet psn codes (contains pirates costume and pirate creator kit), send your offer via pm.

Resident evil 5 dlc group 3.80 a person thanks RPG, 3 slots left for downloading Versus is $5, Story addons are $5 each (x2), Costume packs are $2 each (x2) -> comes to $19 total, $3.80 a person.

PLEASE PM ME!

1.Phantasyx
2.arnoldhead

3.Be3fJerky
4.open
5.open

They all should be ready to DL around the 4th and info would be given out after everyone pays THX!

[quote name='halfbent']sigh, what's the big deal with not using paypal? paypal gifts are fee-free as well. I'd buy a slot if I could send it paypal. =\[/QUOTE]

I DONT have paypal and I dont plan on getting it . amazon payments is a great alternative to PayPal . Are you dont wanna join in ?

The Super Fighter II HD Remix gameshare is complete! Each share will be $1.50, as the game is on sale for $7.49.

So far we have:
1. GaveUpTomorrow
2. Captainslick
3. simpsonps121
4. denzalo
5. rpnguyen
I will be sending a PM out to everyone shortly with payment instructions. My plan is to create the gameshare after all payments have been received and I'll be sending out the account to everyone soon after.

Starting a share of the Warhawk Booster Combo, all 3 DLCs, $10, $2 a share Paypal.

1. spicymchaggis182

Also,
starting a share of the Bioshock Challenge Rooms, $10, $2 a share Paypal (or if you have a slot, I will buy it)

1. spicymchaggis182

[quote name='drobaby']i am selling these accounts in full since they have 24 hr lock

socom ps3 and a psp game on one acc . make me a pay-pal offer

also warhawk account, make a offer,

also selling shares of
flower
resident evil
fatprincess.
tmt
red alert classic
hvb,(bowling)
syphon filter 1
kz map 1
patopon 2

just message me[/QUOTE]

How much for a share of Fat Princess?
PM me with details
Thx a bunch

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']I DONT have paypal and I dont plan on getting it . amazon payments is a great alternative to PayPal . Are you dont wanna join in ?[/QUOTE]

Have money in my paypal account I'm trying to spend, not spend more from my bank account. :)

HEY IM DYING FOR SOMEONE TO JOIN MY RESIDENT EVIL DLC GROUP! its only 3.80 to join so help me out!

PLEASE PM ME!

1.Phantasyx
2.arnoldhead
3.Be3fJerky

4.open
5.open

[quote name='iamthekiller']You paid exactly seven days ago ago, not well over a week, and I said once everybody has paid, the download info will be sent out.[/QUOTE]
Why can't you send the info to those who already paid? Seems logical to me.

Now back to minding my own business.

If anyone's interested I would like to trade my Red Faction free code from Darksiders for a share of Burnout and also preferably BF1943 but at least Burnout Paradise.

PM me.

Hence why you should either not buy the content until the group is full, or don't accept payment/give the info. out until the other 4 have payed.

someone is always going to pay first. its not like all four others can pay simultaneously.

Depending how much you paid and for what exactly, it shouldn't be more than a 3 day wait. If you can't wait three days, you need to learn some patience. If it's longer than 3 days, then it's the fault of the organizers, or you just have some shady people in the group

Well the issue in this case is that the group wasn't full yet... and is taking a long time to fill up. Would be kind of annoying though if I were in that situation.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Hence why you should either not buy the content until the group is full, or don't accept payment/give the info. out until the other 4 have payed.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kurrptsenate']someone is always going to pay first. its not like all four others can pay simultaneously.

Depending how much you paid and for what exactly, it shouldn't be more than a 3 day wait. If you can't wait three days, you need to learn some patience. If it's longer than 3 days, then it's the fault of the organizers, or you just have some shady people in the group[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Dammit, there I go again, worrying about shit I'm not apart of again, just sucks to see this kind of crap on my favorite gameshare forum. As a 3+ time group host (I've lost count) I have never had a problem with any cag members and since I'm so impatient I buy games when the group only has 1-2 other members besides myself, than sell off the last 2-3 shares as time goes by. No one waits for access.

Question on gamesharing -

Do you all typically keep these groups active? Buying 3 or 4 games/things a month? Or do you just join for 1 game?

Thanks!

Is there any groups open for the Borderlands - The Secret Armory of General Knoxx DLC? Might also be interested in Mad Moxxi DLC.

[quote name='simpsonps121']Question on gamesharing -

Do you all typically keep these groups active? Buying 3 or 4 games/things a month? Or do you just join for 1 game?

Thanks![/QUOTE]
Mostly 1 time groups but there are "long term" groups that will be advertised as such and the members will all generally have similar interests, spending habits, and rules set up on how many votes it takes to buy a game.

[quote name='iamthekiller']This is a PSN Gameshare for: Marvel VS Capcom 2

PSN Sale price: $7.49
Gameshare price each: $1.50

Slot 1: iamthekiller
Slot 2: Brockothoko
Slot 3: adriley313
Slot 4: Simpsonps121
Slot 5: WormFOODx

PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Share is now FULL

[quote name='TylDurden']Mostly 1 time groups but there are "long term" groups that will be advertised as such and the members will all generally have similar interests, spending habits, and rules set up on how many votes it takes to buy a game.[/QUOTE]

Any long time groups have openings? How would I go about finding a group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back