CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting a share of the Bioshock Challenge Rooms, $10/5, $2 a share Paypal (or if you have a slot, I will buy it)

1. spicymchaggis182
2. Mixer236

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DoubleStop']Gameshare for:
Dragon Age Origins: Return to Ostagar
Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
GTA: Episodes from Liberty City

$17 per person

1. DoubleStop
2. Bamm
3. firex1
4. mbounouk
5.[/QUOTE]

Would really love to join but I do not want GTA. :whistle2:?

If anyone is starting a Dragon Age Awakening only share, I'll join.

NEW HOT OFF THE PRESS haha

WHO WANTS IN ??

Need for Speed Shift just added a new pack for $9.99 split 5 ways is only $2

Electronic Arts announced today another add-on for Need for Speed Shift: the Exotic Racing Series, containing seven hot new cars, a new race track and over 50 new events - created specifically for these cars including time challenges, endurance and sprint races!
While the Ferrari Racing Pack was only exclusive for the Xbox360, this time the Exotic Racing Series will be available for 10 USD on Xbox360 an Playstation 3. If the add-on will ever make it to the PC is not known yet.
Exotic Racing Series
The Exotic Racing Series Pack will contain the following cars:
1. Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
2. BMW M1 Procar
3. GUMPERT apollo
4. Honda NSX
5. McLaren MP4-12C
6. Maserati GranTurismo S
7. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss
The new track Riviera is available in four unique layouts, each with daring corners, multiple blazing straight-aways and a few hairpins that will push these cars to the limit. Players that complete the package will receive an additional 125 Microsoft gamerpoints or 5 PlayStation Trophies as a reward for undertaking various exciting challenges.
The Exotic Racing Series for Need for Speed Shift will be available on March 18th, 2010 on Xbox360 and Playstation 3.
Source: http://www.nfsplanet.com

Long term Rock Band DLC group.

1. tenchim86
2. Frap007
3. entropic_soul
4. mbounouk

I already have the rock band export key and lego rock band songs on the account. We're up for most songs excluding metal/screamo and country. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

Last chance for an Uncharted 2 DLC group, we're about to proceed with 3 members but 2 slots are still available. We're getting the Playstation Heroes skin pack, the Drake's Fortune level pack, animated comic & skins pack, and likely all future DLC. Send a PM to Tdwp_do0d.

[quote name='spicymchaggis182']Starting a share of the Bioshock Challenge Rooms, $10/5, $2 a share Paypal (or if you have a slot, I will buy it)

1. spicymchaggis182
[/QUOTE]

Count me in on this

[quote name='DAWG26']Starting a group for the set of 3 Call of Duty WaW map packs. Price is $25. So that is $5 per person.

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx
3. Risin
5.[/QUOTE]

Map packs are now ready to be downloaded. Waiting on 2 more to claim them

[quote name='t0rment0r']Just got Fallout 3.

Anybody wants to GameShare the expansions? PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

PM'ed you about this.

[quote name='t0rment0r']Just got Fallout 3.

Anybody wants to GameShare the expansions? PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]
I will tell you this .. their extremely glitchy by DLC or even on the GOTY year version which I have.. some are slow loading especially operation Anchorage but it is an awesome game I grabbed the GOTY version for $25 locally so can't beat that

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']NEW HOT OFF THE PRESS haha

WHO WANTS IN ??

Electronic Arts announced today another add-on for Need for Speed Shift: the Exotic Racing Series, containing seven hot new cars, a new race track and over 50 new events - created specifically for these cars including time challenges, endurance and sprint races!
While the Ferrari Racing Pack was only exclusive for the Xbox360, this time the Exotic Racing Series will be available for 10 USD on Xbox360 an Playstation 3. If the add-on will ever make it to the PC is not known yet.
Exotic Racing Series
2. BMW M1 Procar
3. GUMPERT apollo
4. Honda NSX
5. McLaren MP4-12C
The new track Riviera is available in four unique layouts, each with daring corners, multiple blazing straight-aways and a few hairpins that will push these cars to the limit. Players that complete the package will receive an additional 125 Microsoft gamerpoints or 5 PlayStation Trophies as a reward for undertaking various exciting challenges.
The Exotic Racing Series for Need for Speed Shift will be available on March 18th, 2010 on Xbox360 and Playstation 3.
Source: http://www.nfsplanet.com[/QUOTE]
bump!

And anyone interested in the Borderlands DLC's?

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']NEW HOT OFF THE PRESS haha

WHO WANTS IN ??

Exotic Racing Series
2. BMW M1 Procar
3. GUMPERT apollo
4. Honda NSX
5. McLaren MP4-12C
Source: http://www.nfsplanet.com[/QUOTE]

I'd be in for the NFS pack. If you get enough interest, let me know!

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I'd be in for the NFS pack. If you get enough interest, let me know![/QUOTE]

New Need For Speed Shift DLC
1.Gameoversuckas
2.Gaveuptomorrow

Who else wants in?

[quote name='Mixer236']GOW III UE DLC

Dominus Skin
Apollo Skin
Challenge Arena

Just $5 to join. If I can find a way to get the rest of the extras to ya, I'll do that as well.[/QUOTE]
so Mixer whats up with the Apollo skin, I'm still waiting but haven't heard anything back from you ??

[quote name='DAWG26']Starting a group for the set of 3 Call of Duty WaW map packs. Price is $25. So that is $5 per person.

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx
3. Risin
5.[/QUOTE]

Looking for 2 more.

Long term Rock Band DLC group.

1. tenchim86
2. Frap007
3. entropic_soul
4. mbounouk
5. OPEN

I already have the rock band export key, lego rock band, and 20 bonus RB2 songs on the account. We're up for most songs excluding metal/screamo and country.

Week 1 buy-in is $13 ($3 for RB1 and LRB, $10 for your choice of songs, $0 for bonus songs). Week 2 is $6. Week 3 is $2 every week there after ($8 a month). PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

Ok, 3 different interests....

1. I am interested in the download content for:
Heavy Rain

2. Also looking tp be involved in a long term group that is buying the casual/old school games.

3. I would be willing to host an ongoing group that just buys games on sale...

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I'm interested in Heavy Rain[/QUOTE]Yep me, too. I haven't played the game yet (it's in the backlog), but I will want the inexpensive DLC. Should we set up a gameshare of people committed to purchasing all HR DLC as it's released?

Long term Heavy Rain Gameshare

1. iowaholdem
2. simpsonps121
3. Solid-Snake-Eyes
4. Be3fJerky

Terms include agreeing to purchase a share in all future Heavy Rain DLC content. I'm working on getting a code for the Taxidermist at the moment. If I get it, I'll go ahead and lead the group (if that's OK with everyone), once we've filled out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']No prob, that's only $1 each.[/QUOTE]For the first episode (The Taxidermist). I guess there's supposed to be more.

[quote name='iowaholdem']For the first episode (The Taxidermist). I guess there's supposed to be more.[/QUOTE]
Yeah more are planned, but I think they've said that they'll all be $4.99.

I guess this is where I got the impression they'll all be $4.99 but they don't actually say that.

[quote name='PS Blog']When you pre-order your copy of Heavy Rain at participating retailers, you will receive the first episode of The Heavy Rain Chronicles (valued at $4.99 each episode) titled, “Heavy Rain: Chronicle One – The Taxidermist,”[/quote]

Anyone interested in doing a Gravity Crash gameshare? It's 50% off this week, so it'd only be a $1 a share... I haven't participated in a gameshare before, otherwise I'd volunteer to run it myself.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Long term Heavy Rain Gameshare

1. iowaholdem
2. simpsonps121
3. Solid-Snake-Eyes
4. Be3fJerky

Terms include agreeing to purchase a share in all future Heavy Rain DLC content. I'm working on getting a code for the Taxidermist at the moment. If I get it, I'll go ahead and lead the group (if that's OK with everyone), once we've filled out.[/QUOTE]

can i have the last spot?

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']so Mixer whats up with the Apollo skin, I'm still waiting but haven't heard anything back from you ??[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting to hear why msn(from them, I should say) won't let me log into my DLC-specific e-mail account...

[quote name='iowaholdem']Long term Heavy Rain Gameshare

1. iowaholdem
2. simpsonps121
3. Solid-Snake-Eyes
4. Be3fJerky
5. johnnyrocker360

Terms include agreeing to purchase a share in all future Heavy Rain DLC content. I'm working on getting a code for the Taxidermist at the moment. If I get it, I'll go ahead and lead the group (if that's OK with everyone), once we've filled out.[/quote]All full here, then! First buy in will be $1 per person via PayPal gift if I'm hosting. Otherwise, if someone else wants to host, that person can set the terms. If I remember correctly, The Taxidermist releases April 1 for $4.99. Let's exchange some PM's to settle everything!

[quote name='Mixer236']I'm still waiting to hear why msn(from them, I should say) won't let me log into my DLC-specific e-mail account...[/QUOTE]
just do a password change request, it should work

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']just do a password change request, it should work[/QUOTE]

I tried that too, but it's even saying that my address is incorrect, which I know isn't the case since I had to use to register with the PSN. I'm thinking they deleted it thinking it was a "fake" account, as I've had that happen before with extra accounts. Though, I don't understand why they would do that so soon when I just logged in on Saturday.

[quote name='tenchim86']Long term Rock Band DLC group.

1. tenchim86
2. Frap007
3. entropic_soul
4. mbounouk
5. theironunkind

I already have the rock band export key, lego rock band, and 20 bonus RB2 songs on the account. We're up for most songs excluding metal/screamo and country.

Week 1 buy-in is $13 ($3 for RB1 and LRB, $10 for your choice of songs, $0 for bonus songs). Week 2 is $6. Week 3 is $2 every week there after ($8 a month). PM me if you're interested. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Group is now filled. No more open slots. Thanks everyone!

[quote name='cupcakex1']The CoD MW2 maps are coming out next week right? Anyone starting up a group for that?[/QUOTE]

microsoft paid for timed exclusivity, so it will not be on ps3 for a while.

[quote name='Hyd12o']That's how it is. ^^^ Once we fill up the group, everyone sends the money to me and then I use it to buy the DLC. I'll then send you all the account information. The only thing on that account will be the 3 Borderlands DLC.

True that haha.

1. RicePig
2. GameOverSuckas

3 more spots people. It's for the 3 Borderlands DLC. $6 a person and you get all 3:

The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
Zombie Island of Dr. Ned[/QUOTE]

The PSN account I actually use every day only has the 3 Borderlands DLC on it and some stuff that ended up free later (Gigawatt Blades from Infamous, GoW E3 Demo, Uncharted 2 Beta, etc.) I've paid for all of it with a PSN card instead of a credit card, but I'd be willing to share the Borderlands DLC with a full or partial group if people would be willing to just paypal me, put money on the account, or come up with something else we all have in common.

Also, since we already have FF7 and FF8 in the PSN store, I want in a group for when 9 comes out!

Seems like there is going to be a massive Spring Fever Sale starting today at PSN.
Everyday Shooter 4.99
Gravity Crash 4.99
SF4 Complete Costume Pack for 6.25
and maybe some others as well.

If anyone is creating a game share with the SF4 pack and Everyday Shooter, I'll join.
Oh yeah, still looking for a Battle Fantasia and Dragon Age Awakening group.

thinking about starting up a long term rockband dlc group. It will be $20 first month and then $10 each month after. Each person buys what they want with the $ they put in, no votes. I am in to anything but modern contry and pop/emo. let me know if there is demand for such a group.

Starting a share of the Bioshock Challenge Rooms, $10/5, $2 a share Paypal (or if you have a slot, I will buy it)

1. spicymchaggis182
2. Mixer236

[quote name='Irsaan']The PSN account I actually use every day only has the 3 Borderlands DLC on it and some stuff that ended up free later (Gigawatt Blades from Infamous, GoW E3 Demo, Uncharted 2 Beta, etc.) I've paid for all of it with a PSN card instead of a credit card, but I'd be willing to share the Borderlands DLC with a full or partial group if people would be willing to just paypal me, put money on the account, or come up with something else we all have in common.

Also, since we already have FF7 and FF8 in the PSN store, I want in a group for when 9 comes out![/QUOTE]

Awesome man hell yea I know of 3 people .. one on my friends list who was going to pay 6.. split by 5 people but I can't find another guy .. you being the 4th technically..What would it cost 4 of us each to get those?

Unfortunately I do have a credit card linked to my main account so I definitely don't want to give that out but I'll do amazon payment which doesn't cost you or me anything unlike paypal.. pm me and lemme know

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back