CAG Warhawk Night [TBD]

:cold::whee:

Hey! I was really into the Diplomats in high school, m'kay!? :dunce:

[quote name='zenprime']Hey TMK, I'd like to request a FCTF match tonight.[/QUOTE]

Seconded, I always wanted to try that... :D

[quote name='zenprime']Hey TMK, I'd like to request a FCTF match tonight.[/QUOTE]
What exactly do you mean? Sorry. :oops:
[quote name='yukine']I just got Warhawk recently on sale, so I'll try joining the game tonight.

I don't have a mic though unfortunately.[/QUOTE]Not a problem (not everyone has a mic anyway). You'd probably not want it on anyway since I talk about too much random stuff online. :lol:

Since you are on my buddy list, all you have to do is check community, friends, and then jump in my game (entering the password: shaqfu).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']What exactly do you mean? Sorry. :oops:
[/QUOTE]

I believe it's Flying Capture The Flag... There's an option somewhere that allows for using your Warhawk when capturing a flag. :)

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I believe it's Flying Capture The Flag... There's an option somewhere that allows for using your Warhawk when capturing a flag. :)[/QUOTE]Oh I see. I'll enable it then. I'm going to re-use the same rotation from last week, but mix it up.

Ok, sounds good. I'll just have to remind myself of the controls and such first... I know how to play from the demo they put on the PSN a little while ago.

[quote name='yukine']Ok, sounds good. I'll just have to remind myself of the controls and such first... I know how to play from the demo they put on the PSN a little while ago.[/QUOTE]Oh yeah, speaking of headset. If you still had a PS Eye or whatever, that can be used for voicechat. A few CAG Warhawk players do or did (like DD83 and Zenprime). You just have to be careful because if the volume of the TV is turned up really high, it may pick that sound up.

It might be tough because you'll be against us Warhawk playert who have been player for a year or more. ;)

Also, I set up a flying capture the flag. The first 4-5 maps (I forget) are non booster, so you'll be able to at least play them with us.

i am gonna start playing again now i left it for some reason cant remember but i like it alot thanks to in game music aswell

[quote name='shadowrep']i am gonna start playing again now i left it for some reason cant remember but i like it alot thanks to in game music aswell[/quote]

Thanks for reminding me of the in game music. I recently ripped a bunch of CDs to my laptop and there are some tracks I need to shuttle over to my PS3. Once again I decry the lack of SMB shares on the PS3!

[quote name='Sinistar']Are you guys gonna be launching from Home tonight?[/QUOTE]Nope, since I can't do a small option that I want to. However, on certain occasions, I will launch from there.

Dam,Im gonna miss out again.I cant find screws for my new hard drive.It looks like Im gonna miss out holiday Warhawk nights,too.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I was about to ask if you got the HDD problem solved, but I guess not. :whistle2:(

I'm starting in 10 minutes.[/quote]
I cant find screws that small anywhere.I looked at HomeDepot,OSH,my local hobby shop, and two electronic stores.I called up Sony and theyre sending me a caddy and the screws but that could take up to 4 weeks.:cold:

Definitely a good time last night. I don't have the newest map pack and you guys started with that first for the map pack rounds :(

[quote name='Doc Bacca']Definitely a good time last night. I don't have the newest map pack and you guys started with that first for the map pack rounds :([/quote]
:lol:
I try not to do that on Saturdays.
Actually... I try not to use any levels from that map pack at all.;)

[quote name='Foo228']Just got the game, would I be missing anything by jumping in a game with you guys?[/quote]
Missing anything...
No, not really.
I usually have 4-5 booster rounds on Saturday though, so you'll get kicked when they show up.

[quote name='fuss']I will be playing tonight, but will cut out early since I have to be at work at 4am...[/quote]
Just stay up and play all night.
4am isn't that late and once you get to work you'll get your second wind.;)

Eh, next week I'll put less boosters. It's tough to decide every week since normally when I don't use boosters, only regular Warhawk people show. When I enable them, people who don't use them try to show. That's why I try putting 3-4 at the end. Next week I'll narrow it to two. Since Warhawk is picking up a little, I'll go back to 10 map rotation.

[quote name='mguiddy']Missing anything...
No, not really.
I usually have 4-5 booster rounds on Saturday though, so you'll get kicked when they show up.

Just stay up and play all night.
4am isn't that late and once you get to work you'll get your second wind.;)[/quote]

boosters=computers?

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Boosters = DLC. ;)[/quote]

lol no worries, I've got the boosters :)

edit: gulp, can't make it tonight - ps3 is in use in another room

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zenprime']I'm zenprime. Also yes, I'll be playing.[/quote]

Surely, you're not serious?

& now I'll wait...

I am hoping to participate also

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Surely, you're not serious?

& now I'll wait...

I am hoping to participate also[/quote]
Seriously, and don't call me Shirley!

Good games, all. And sorry about that teamkill, shadowrep. I remember thinking you seemed awfully calm while I was aiming my second shot. #-o:lol:

Good games. I've been neglecting Warhawk lately but I had a good night (except for the booster pack maps when I teamkilled a few of us and wound up -4 for the round).

My favorites, by far, are the deathmatch rounds chtulu and I had a good spree as driver/gunner at first in the snow level.

Oh noes! :lol:
You guys are not gonna believe this... but, I took a nap, and missed Warhawk! I just woke up now...:whee:
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit Amphetamines. :/

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Oh noes! :lol:
You guys are not gonna believe this... but, I took a nap, and missed Warhawk! I just woke up now...:whee:
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit Amphetamines. :/[/quote]
:rofl:
That is...
Great!

[quote name='zenprime']I'm zenprime.[/quote]
There exist two zenprimes.I killed one zenprime with the aid of another zenprime.:lol:

[quote name='yukine']I missed the game night, I was out all day/night. Just got home.[/QUOTE]If it was your girlfriend online, tell her I'm sorry for bugging her (thought it was you, lol). :whistle2:(

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit Amphetamines. :/[/QUOTE]You are in big trouble now.:shame:

[quote name='The Mana Knight']

You are in big trouble now.:shame:[/quote]

:whistle2:# True story. TMK mentioned your absence several times :shame:

[quote name='QiG']My favorites, by far, are the deathmatch rounds chtulu and I had a good spree as driver/gunner at first in the snow level.[/quote]

That was classic! I only had 4 kills from our carmageddon spree, I thought I should have had more. :bomb:

Good game, not sure if tonight I'll be able to jump on but I will try.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit Amphetamines. :/[/quote]

I guess only you and mguiddy get the Airplane humour.

And the tendency to take a nap at the wrong times :p

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']I guess only you and mguiddy get the Airplane humour.

And the tendency to take a nap at the wrong times :p[/quote]
:lol:

You ever been in a Turkish prison?

Oh, did you have your volume down last night?
metaly and I were trying to tell you to get in with him when you got the flag, but it didn't seem like you heard. Flying with the flag was on. :lol:

I'd like to play with you guys today but I have some problems.

For some reason I can install the game, but I can't update it (to play online).
It says that it requires 66MB of free space and I have 257MB free.
For what it's worth, it's the 20gig model.

In 20 minutes time, either no progress has occurred or an error has shown up.

bread's done
Back