Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='mvp828']
Lately it seems that I will get about 1.5 K/D ratio playing against tough teams and then there will be one teammate that has something similar. The rest of the team has a 1:3 or one time I had a person that was 1 K 3 A and 15 D. The worst was that the dude was bragging how good he was with his level 55 Prestige 3.[/QUOTE]

Ouch.

most people in prestige i have played against are worse than the people not there yet. this is not always true, but this is generally true now. again though, it could be they got there playing S&D and are not used to facing many people at once and aren't used to respawns either. also, most of the people at that level are usually getting 1 maybe 2 kills in a row tops.

Alright, well I am bored at work and thought I would quiz a few that are in prestige...

So here is the question.

What weapon, perk, or weapon attachment(if it applies) do you miss the most when you are in the early stages of prestige??

For me it would have to be either not having a silencer on certain weapons, 3x Frags/Martyrdom when on Shipment, or for weapon I would have to say the p90 when I would need to use it at certain times.

i actually never miss any of the weapons since my favorite 3 are the m40, the m16, and the mp5. i always miss bandolier, you run out of ammo fast on the juggernaut noobies in this game.

strike might be it I am bad with remembering names. It does have a statue but it isnt bloc so ya I think thats it...

When put on the other side of the map from the statue(at least further away then the other team) it is impossible to get out on Domination.

yet, it is strike. if you spawn at C, it is a real pain to get out of if the other team knows the rushes. at the same time though, i have been able to hold a team at A, it is just a lot more difficult.

i have been getting into Hardcore Team Deathmatch lately....i love it..more realistic with the limited HUD and the fact that when bullets hit people it hurts them

i seriously wish i could have the Halo 2 battle rifle in this game!

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']i actually never miss any of the weapons since my favorite 3 are the m40, the m16, and the mp5. i always miss bandolier, you run out of ammo fast on the juggernaut noobies in this game.[/quote]

Ah yea, completely forgot about it, even though that is one of them I use the most. Usually that with my silenced MP5 and UAV Jammer

Is there an online guide for all of the online upgrades and perks?

I am new to the CoD4 online, and I guess I'd like to know what I have coming up to me after I level up.

My 360 just RROD in the middle of a +20 kill streak and it doesn't look like the stats stuck. Looks like I'm taking a 3 week break, which sucks because I was just starting to get decent at the game.

[quote name='Moxio']Sigh. I won't be able to play until next weekend.[/quote]

Sorry I missed you last night. I was in a custom match with some people I hadn't played in a long time.

So I have a really odd question.

My little brothers COD4 he bought brand new about a month ago. He cant ever get a game online, it goes from searching, to establishing quality, then searching. He left it on for two hours, he never got into a game.

EVERY OTHER game works just fine, but he cant get cod4 to work at all online.

Any tip?

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']So I have a really odd question.

My little brothers COD4 he bought brand new about a month ago. He cant ever get a game online, it goes from searching, to establishing quality, then searching. He left it on for two hours, he never got into a game.

Any tip?[/quote]

is his NAT strict or moderate?

[quote name='Malik112099']is his NAT strict or moderate?[/quote]

Um, im assuming whatever the default is. His halo 3, lost planet, everything else is superb online, no lag, no problems.

COD4 though just plain wont work.. what settings should I change for him?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Sorry I missed you last night. I was in a custom match with some people I hadn't played in a long time.[/QUOTE]

No problem.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']So I have a really odd question.

Any tip?[/QUOTE]

Tried running it in your system to see if it is the disk?

Never played with a more retarted group of teamates on Headquarters. Instead of helping me capture it faster, they camp outside to pick off the enemy coming in. Except they can't and I die.

A lot of games of headquarters are like that, people want kills yet arent good enough to do the job they are trying to do. So you end up 1 vs the other team trying to cap the hq

yeah. some new maps would be awesome.

i absolutely loathe wetwork
dislike showdown/bog.

everything else is pretty decent.

also, my buddies and i get harrassed constantly online due to our clan tag (98degrees), until we end up winning. it adds that little extra touch to winning.

[quote name='getfckedx']
also, my buddies and i get harrassed constantly online due to our clan tag (98degrees), until we end up winning. it adds that little extra touch to winning.[/quote]

98degreesrock.jpg

Oh Yeah, Real tough guys...

J/K

Oh and Bog fucken rocks, I love that map. except showdown, showdown can suck a big floppy donkey dick.

[quote name='joe2187']
98degreesrock.jpg

Oh Yeah, Real tough guys...

J/K

Oh and Bog fucken rocks, I love that map. except showdown, showdown can suck a big floppy donkey dick.[/quote]

haha. yeah. we always get "98degrees? aint that the gay boyband"
and then we beat them.

Seriously, that update better come out soon. I love how it's nearly impossible to kill somebody with a sniper. You're holding your breath, and pop 3 shots into the guy w/ the 50 cal sniper, and none register. Love that. :roll: :roll:

Me and a bunch of Cags played Headquaters againest some french people. We killed them the first round (not 1 point) and won the rest. The last game was close though. It sure was fun making fun of those french surrendring cheese monkeys.

Lol, cool you got a picture.

And yes, CAG unofficially has a clan, in which anyone from the forums can put CAG on their name, but I'm attempting to organize said clan by having a seperate forum.

It is located at www.twenzor.org/forum and is by no means a reason to leave here.

I played with some CAGs the other night (MSUHitman, hamsterXcore, and a few others) and it was a good time. I'm on the CAGCOD4 list so if anyone wants to send an invite sometime to "MrBryson" feel free.

bread's done
Back