Comp USA Inventory Blowout $4.99 Games Starts FRIDAY!

My Crapusa never has anything good during these sales, but I will try to go see what they have this morning. Probably too late, but what the hell.

Here's the list I will be taking with me from your posts.

$4.98
Ratchet & Clank - UYA
Eternal Darkness (GC)
R.A.D. $5
Ghost in the Shell: The Stand Alone COmplex $5
Silent Hill 4 - 4.98
Alien Hominid
Galerians: Ash
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance GC $5
Eye Toy Kinetic and Play 2 with the cameras for $5 each

Transformers (PS2)
Onimusha - Blade Warriors (PS2)
Sly 2 (PS2)
Waverace (GC)
Wreckless (Xbox)
Killer 7
Drakengard
Hot Shots Golf 3 $5
Shenmue 2 $5
King of the Fighters 00/01 $5
Maximo Ghosts to Glory $5
Crimson Tears
Viewtiful Joe
Viewtiful Joe 2
Metal Gear Solid 2 - 4.98
Herdy Gerdy
Shadowman 2
Mark of Kri

Shrek for $3
Shadowman 2 - 2.98
$0.98! - Splinter Cell (PS2)
$1.98 - Onimusha (PS2)

Catwoman
RTX Red Rock
Blowout
Barbarian
Fantavision
Minority Report
Dr Muto
Future Tactics
Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness
50 Cent: Bulletproof

If a CompUSA is close to you and it isn't a total pile of poop, I wouldn't worry too much about missing out on this sad excuse of a "sale". I don't know about other places but my CompUSA randomly puts out all the video games they have on a wheely cart thingie at clearance prices every year and they lower the price each year. If I'm passing by CompUSA I stop by randomly once in a blue moon to see if they do that again incase there is some rare game there.

hotwls13, please do not set yourself up to be let down when it comes to Fire Emblem. THe other poster got it due to a pricing error. But if you're able to get it, good luck.

Meh, just as expected. They didn't have anything that would come up us $5. They did have a very small amount of games in a sale bin, with some crap games priced at $9.98. I tried to get Getaway BM down to $5 but it came up $9.98.

Got a bunch of games today. My Compusa had 3 full shopping carts of games still.

Anyways here is what I got:

PS2:
Ratchet and Clank UYA
Fatal Frame 2
Gladiator Sword of Vengeance
Cold Fear
Catwoman
Drakengard
XIII which was only $3

Might hit up some more tomorrow and see what else I can score for cheap. Sorry for everyone that couldn't find anything but I think I did pretty dam well.

They end up being $5 when the transaction gets totaled up. It won't be $5 when they get scanned in.

I went back today (in scorching heat.. bleh) and picked up:
Ghost Recon 2
Mad Maestro
Resident Evil Outbreak File 2
Sly 2
Xenosaga 2
for $5 each.

Not much as usual, though I did manage to get PoP: Two Thrones (GC) for $10, which was the price I had been wanting for it.

[quote name='Prepster']Got a bunch of games today. My Compusa had 3 full shopping carts of games still.

Anyways here is what I got:

PS2:
Ratchet and Clank UYA
Fatal Frame 2
Gladiator Sword of Vengeance
Cold Fear
Catwoman
Drakengard
XIII which was only $3

Might hit up some more tomorrow and see what else I can score for cheap. Sorry for everyone that couldn't find anything but I think I did pretty dam well.[/QUOTE]

Fatal Frame 2 for $5.........
Nice Find (and yes, I'm jealous).
:)

So, does this sale really ends on Sunday?
Or is it one of those sales that end when the merchandise is sold out?

Yeah I went there and nothing really that great. Basically the prices of used games. THe "up to 90% off" sign was there. But what they did apperently was take every single game and put it on racks. So the entire videogame section was actually empty. Weird, they must be trying to clear room early for next gen consoles.

Went to another CompUSA and with the exception of..

Wave Race (GC)
Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions (PS2)

both of which were $4.98. All the other games were too expensive. They had games there that had stickered prices of $4.98 or $9.98 yet were ringing up at $26.99 to $59.99 and yet they wouldn't even think about giving them to me at the stickered price!! - unbelievable - i'm done with CompUSA now. Awful.

now that i've got the few games i want from them, i want them to die too.

the only thing I saw (a week ago) I really wanted was kof 00/01 for $9.95 and many others there for $9.95. didnt get anything. only thing compusa is good for is jewel cases and cd-r's imho.

[quote name='Apossum']now that i've got the few games i want from them, i want them to die too.[/QUOTE]

yeah... most of the time the guys there are total assholes no matter what I do. My older sister was even being friendly to the casheir asking how he was and how his workday was and he didn't even respond... he almost looked like he really wanted to die or something... same for a few of the other employees on the same day...

[quote name='toadielurks']Went to another CompUSA and with the exception of..

Wave Race (GC)
Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions (PS2)

both of which were $4.98. All the other games were too expensive. They had games there that had stickered prices of $4.98 or $9.98 yet were ringing up at $26.99 to $59.99 and yet they wouldn't even think about giving them to me at the stickered price!! - unbelievable - i'm done with CompUSA now. Awful.[/QUOTE]

This right there is why the stickered $7 Metroid Prime didn't come home with me... it rang up at $17... so why clearly mark a game $5.96 and go by what it rings up as? Screw that.

They should have just clearly price marked the games, pure and simple. Would have caused less confusion and less hassle on their part. They had to go back and check each price. Poor managment there.

[quote name='bingbangboom']They should have just clearly price marked the games, pure and simple. Would have caused less confusion and less hassle on their part. They had to go back and check each price. Poor managment there.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's varied by store. One store CLEARLY marked several copies of Metroid Prime at $7 and shot me down. I pointed this out and they said that they all must be wrong then. Right... :roll:

Another store had Crimson Tears priced at $5 and was about to charge me $14 unil I mentioned it during the ringup. The lady thanked me for finding the error and fixed it.

So is this video game sale over since it was only till sunday or r the games still on clearence since I want to hit one up after work but if the sale is over then I won't waste my time.

Don't know how it works in most states, but CA passed a law (AB1721) within the past year that says retailers have to charge the lowest price posted, advertised or quoted for an item. So if you're here and they give you a hard time, stick to your guns. It's the law! (Check into your own laws if you live elsewhere; it might be worth the hassle.)

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm assuming the deal's done, but I'd like to stop and see if anything doesn't suck there.

picked up ...

Final Fantasy X-2 $4.98
Tekken $4.98
MVP Baseball 2006 $4.98
King Of Fighter 2001/2002 $4.98
Devil May Cry 3 $4.98
Xenosaga II $4.98

Total $31.98(with Tax)

Comp USA has some PS2 games Mark $9.99 and up that are supposed to ring up at $4.99. You have to go up to the counter and ask them to ring it up For some the total Button must be hit! It is supposed to take a promo that drops the games to $4.99. REMEBER ONLY a few Confirmed HUGE YMMV!

Playstation 2
007 Nightfire GH
Alien Hominid (Confirmed)
American Chopper
Backyard Wrestling 2: There Goes The Neighborhood (Confirmed)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance GH
Beyond Good and Evil
Cold Fear (Confirmed)
Constantine
Dead to Rights
Death By Degrees
Devil May Cry GH
Echo Night: Beyond
ESPN NBA 2K5
Front Mission 4
Full Spectrum Warrior
Ghosthunter
Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec GH
I-Ninja
Legaia 2: Duel Saga
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Maximo (Confirmed)
Medal of Honor Frontline
Music Maker
MVP Baseball 2004
Narc
NCAA Football 2004
NCAA March Madness 2004
NBA Jam
NBA Live 2004
NBA Street
NBA Street Vol. 2
Onimusha Blade Warriors (Confirmed)
Onimusha Warlords GH
Onimusha 3: Demon Siege
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy
Resident Evil: Dead Aim
Robotech Invasion
RS Riding Spirits
Simpsons: Road Rage GH
Siren
Spawn Armageddon
Spy Hunter
SWAT Global Strike Team
Tekken Tag Tournament
Terminator: Dawn of Fate
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
X-Files: Resist or Serve

187 Ride or Die
50 Cent Bulletproof
Alias
Area 51
Bionicle: The Game
Bloodrayne 2
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hills 30
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Cat in the Hat
Cold Winter
Conflict Vietnam

Chaos Legion - (Confirmed)
Crash 'N Burn
Crash Twinsanity
Crimson Sea 2 (Confirmed)
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Darkwatch
Dead to Rights II
Def Jam: Fight for NY
Demon Stone
Drakenguard (Confirmed)
Dynasty Tactics 2
Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends
Fantastic Four
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (Confirmed)
Flat Out
Fight Club
Freedom Fighters
Getaway GH
Ghost Recon 2 (COnfirmed)
Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm
Gladius
Gladiator Sword of Vengeance (Confirmed)
God of War
Goldeneye: Rouge Agent
Grand Theft Auto III
Gretzky NHL 2005
Hot Shots Golf Fore GH
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
Kill.Switch
Killzone
King of Fighters: Maximum Impact
Lemony Snicket's: A Series of Unfortunate Events
LA Rush
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
Madagascar
Mafia
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Medal of Honor: European Assault
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
Manhunt (Confirmed)
Midway Arcade Treasures 2
Midway Arcade Treasures 3
Mercenaries
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup
NFL Street 2
NHL 2004
Getaway GH
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (Confirmed)
God of War
Polar Express
Project Snowblind
Punisher
Ratchet & Clank (Confirmed)
Ratchet & Clank 2
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown
Resident Evil Outbeak File #2 (Confirmed)
Rocky Legends
Secret Weapons Over Normandy
Shadow of Rome (Confirmed at $9.99)
Shinobi
Showdown: Legends of Wrestling
Silent Hill 4: The Room
Sly 2: Band of Thieves GH (Confirmed)
Soul Calibur II (Confirmed at $9.99)
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow GH
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
SpongeBob SquarePants Battle for Bikini Bottom
SRS Street Racing Syndicate
Street Fighter Anniversary
Suffering
Tak 2: Staff of Dreams
Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness
Torino 2006
Transformers (Confirmed)
Twisted Metal Black GH
War of the Monsters
Ultimate Spider-Man
Urbz: Sims in the City
Van Helsing
Viewtiful Joe (Confirmed)
Viewtiful Joe 2 (Confirmed)
Whiplash (Confirmed)
Without Warning
World Tour Soccer 2005
WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain
Xenosaga Episode II (Confirmed)

Xbox
Brute Force
NFL Fever 2002
NFL Fever 2005
NHL Rivals 2004
Spy Hunter
XIII

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Madden NFL 2005
OutRun 2
Tron 2.0 Killer App
Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions (Confirmed)

Gamecube
Tony's Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Dave Mira's Freestyle BMX 2
ESPN International Winter Sports 2002
NBA Courtside 2002
Waverace (Confirmed)
Eternal Darkness (Confirmed)

[quote name='cheesehead5775']Didnt know i could Edit the title and description until know! thanks for the heads up next time![/QUOTE]
No problem. Just look for the "Edit" button underneath your post on the right.

[quote name='cheesehead5775']Can I delete a post?[/QUOTE]
I think you can until someone else posts (under yours). If someone else posts after you, you'll have to ask a mod (same to delete a thread).

Edit. Click "Edit" and "Delete".

[quote name='evilmax17']So are all of these games $9.99 if they aren't $4.99?[/quote]

Most of them should be, But Knowing Crap USA Some will ring up higher!

[quote name='canedaddy']I bought Shadow of Rome there yesterday hoping it would ring up for $4.99... no luck. But I was happy to get it for $9.99.[/quote]

Hard to find it in any store around here, not just in CompUSA.

Hey guys -
Picked up Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (GCN) and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (XBOX) for $4.99 each...

You guys are LUCKY :) Jealous am I. Anyways, CompUSA near my place had a bunch of games -- but nothing I wanted -- saw games like Chaos Legion for $10, but I got in on those at that crazy BB $5 sale a while back :)

I hit the Compusa on Brodie Lane off of 290/71 today in Austin, TX and they had two and a half bins full of clearance games. A few of the $4.98 games for xbox I can remember were:

Armed and Dangerous
Deathrow
Mafia
NCAA March Madness 2006
NFL Street 2

among others:)

They had a pretty decent selection of games for $9.98, just can't remember off the top of my head. I also saw some PS2 games for $4.98 also, but I didn't look thoroughly through those.

I got God of War for $9.98 from CompUSA months ago. So it is very possible that it is one of the $10 games marked down to $5.

[quote name='EXStrike']Confirmed over the weekend:

Crimson Sea 2 at 4.98
Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 at 4.98[/QUOTE]

Acutally Resident Evil outbreak 2 at my compusa was $10, and the only reason I know that is because i bought it thinking after it was rang up it would total for $5. Oh well, going to return it.

[quote name='Danil ACE']Manhunt at my Compusa was $10. But I got PoP: 2T yesterday for $10 instead of $20 because of my mad bargaining skills so :lol:[/quote]

So....PoP: 2T was just a special case because of your mad bargaining skills, not part of confirmation for the clearance?

[quote name='Masterkyo']Brothers in Arms: Road to Hills 30 (PS2) $4.99
Drakengard 2 (PS2) $20 hope it drop down $10 very soon !!![/quote]

nice snag with the brothers in arms that game is awesome

bread's done
Back