Curb your enthusiasm for the OTT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Wow, I can't wait to play Bioshock.
This year IS the BEST time for gaming.
Bioshock, Blue Dragon, Halo 3, Guitar Hero 3, Naruto Rise of the Ninja, Mass Effect, Super Smash Bros Brawl.
:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

No love for Assassin's Creed? :hot:

I'd prefer a 2D Metroid in HD.

I was not a fan of Wind Waker's art style when it was announced. I still picked up the game since I'm a big Zelda fan, and I fell in love. My favorite Zelda.

[quote name='Moxio']No love for Assassin's Creed? :hot:[/quote]

It's yet to appeal to me.
But maybe closer to launch it will.
It'll most likely be a rent for me.

Oh yeah, and I want Rock Band too.

[quote name='billg']So is Rock Band going to be the major in-demand item this Christmas? I don't see anything else standing out.[/QUOTE]
No, Bill. Your tastes do not seem to match up with those of the general population..

I thought Wind Waker was a little too convoluted and, oddly, too easy.

A great game, regardless.

Washed out the sour taste that Majora's Mask left in my mouth.

GHII is absolutely out of control in my dorm I'm the RA in. I'd say about 1/4 of the kids have it, guys and girls. I have a few girls who have a PS2 and GH as the only game (and use it as a DVD player).

Everybody is really looking forward to Rock Band for some jam sessions.

I feel bad for anyone who is the singer on Rock Band.

Shit's embarrassing.

I wish there were some mainstream reviews on Two Worlds, already.

I mean, I didn't need to read, or be aware of, a single review to know that BioShock was going to be pennies in the piggy bank.

Games like Two Worlds always get reviewed way too fuckin' late.

No shit, what happens when you get to like Heart.

Being able to play Who's Next in full sounds ridiculously awesome, that alone is enough to make me ignore the price tag.

[quote name='zewone']I'd prefer a 2D Metroid in HD.

I was not a fan of Wind Waker's art style when it was announced. I still picked up the game since I'm a big Zelda fan, and I fell in love. My favorite Zelda.[/quote]

Zelda? More like Cell-da!!1!1sHIFTANDoneconcurrently!!! Am I rite?!

So I got Bioshock at midnight after work at Wally World. Now I got like a week to get it at CC and return that one to WalMart with the reciept to save myself 10ish bucks.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Zelda? More like Cell-da!!1!1sHIFTANDoneconcurrently!!! Am I rite?!

So I got Bioshock at midnight after work at Wally World. Now I got like a week to get it at CC and return that one to WalMart with the reciept to save myself 10ish bucks.[/QUOTE]
Can't you retro-actively pricematch it, or some shit?

[quote name='Brak']Can't you retro-actively pricematch it, or some shit?[/QUOTE]
If he did that then how could he feel like a big man sticking it to Wal-Mart?

[quote name='Brak']Can't you retro-actively pricematch it, or some shit?[/quote]

I don't think Walmart has price matching, I had the ad in my bag in the car but just figured I'd pick it up at Circut City for the 49.99 during the week and then go by The Mart on the way home and switch it out with the one I got from CC with tonight's receipt.

[quote name='zewone']If he did that then how could he feel like a big man sticking it to Wal-Mart?[/quote]
And that too.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I don't think Walmart has price matching, I had the ad in my bag in the car but just figured I'd pick it up at Circut City for the 49.99 during the week and then go by The Mart on the way home and switch it out with the one I got from CC with tonight's receipt.[/QUOTE]

I'm 99% sure that Wallyworld will price match that CC ad without any issues.

i wonder what's going on with my keyboard ... the shift keys are no longer operational. it's gonna suck when i have to log in again.

highlight of my evening ...

me - are you fucking my mouth with your tongue/
cg - maybe
me - i like it
cg - lulz

[quote name='mr ryles']sweet I only have to wait 80 minutes for the bioshock demo to even start downloading.[/QUOTE]
Steam?

[quote name='zewone']If he did that then how could he feel like a big man sticking it to Wal-Mart?[/QUOTE]
Still it.

I heard Steam was fast. Diversify your bonds, niqqa.

Speaking of stilling, I think I'm going to be forced to do that if I can't find a good deal on a 12 month XBL card by tomorrow.

[quote name='zewone']I heard Steam was fast. Diversify your bonds, niqqa.

Speaking of stilling, I think I'm going to be forced to do that if I can't find a good deal on a 12 month XBL card by tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
A preactivated one, right?

[quote name='Brak']A preactivated one, right?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I've heard tales of unactivated cards, but I've never seen them.

[quote name='zewone']I heard Steam was fast. Diversify your bonds, niqqa.

Speaking of stilling, I think I'm going to be forced to do that if I can't find a good deal on a 12 month XBL card by tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I'll check it out.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, I've heard tales of unactivated cards, but I've never seen them.[/QUOTE]
I found one that needed to be activated in a cart, in the parking lot, at Walmart, and I couldn't use it.

I tried exchanging it, and they were catching on, and I didn't want them to think I stole it so I bounced up outta thur.

I found a OG Xbox 12 month card almost exactly a year ago, in a cart outside a Target.

How weird?

Mine was activated though.

By found in a cart, I meant I cut the card out with a razor blade and took a picture of the code with my phone.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Superbad, easily.[/QUOTE]
That's good to hear.

I thought Knocked Up was pretty good, so if this is better than I'm sure it's worth a watch.

[quote name='tiredfornow']-paging mod to 'dwarf penis gets sucked and stuck' thread for a perma-ban-[/QUOTE]

you know you like it.

Ghay nicca

So the Bioshock soundtrack is only 3 tracks? 10 bucks more for Moby and a broken drill? Ouch... I'll cry more when it's in front of me.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Atleast you all have friends. :cry:[/QUOTE]

you have a camera full of newds.

And calling everyone "Gay niggas" Doesn't help your cause. ;)

I think Chad mentioned he was from H-town, I should find him and kick it with a true playa.

I don't even talk in person, people talk to me but I usually just roll my eyes or just completely ignore 'em. I guess that's my problem.

[quote name='mr ryles']don't make friends with the enemy[/QUOTE] :roll:

I've been seeing Comedian Girl for a bit over a month now, but I was out of town for two of those weeks. Now another girl who I was more interested in (or attracted to, anyway) is available. But she knows about Comedian Girl. Oh, and there's someone else I've just met, too. This would all be easier if I had ugly friends. Or if more of them were male. :cry:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I think Chad mentioned he was from H-town, I should find him and kick it with a true playa.

I don't even talk in person, people talk to me but I usually just roll my eyes or just completely ignore 'em. I guess that's my problem.[/QUOTE]

nigga you'll get murked down in H-Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back