Currently down

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='adriley313']FYI you can get free Priority Mail Boxes at your local Post Office for free as long as you ship with USPS.[/quote]

They also have free large envelopes both soft and rigid for priority mail. Might even check your local grocery store. Mine (Kroger) has a small postal center in the customer service area with postal supplies.

Thanks for selling all of your stuff. :whee:

[quote name='adriley313']Hey i said i didnt mind givin up the sparkly guide
i wanted the hard cover one.

FYI you can get free Priority Mail Boxes at your local Post Office for free as long as you ship with USPS.[/quote]

That's where the problem is, when you bid $4 on the Sparkly guide. So technically the 3 winners of the hardcover guides are
Shiroh30, rmb and Shadowedge. I had extra sparklys that why I gave them to everyone that bid for $2.00 each.

ohhh i thought i had bid $4 something for the hardcover
whatever guess it don't matter now. i really wanted the hardcover
just make the refund go to [email protected]
ok when are you gonna ship?
thx a bunch

Well it's about 3:30am EST and I have to be up at 6am. Stupid store meetings.
I pm'd everyone who's packages have been shipped and everyone who didn't pay.
I plan to come home around 10am and sleep for a bit. I will be able to get out a few more packages out tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to see mc chris in Tampa at 4pm.
I'm a huge dork I know.
I can ship non-media mail on sundays. My post office has some crazy machine. I'm not sure how to get a delivery confirm3ation on the machine though.
I work Monday at 3:30pm. I'll get more stuff shipped out then.
Tuesday at 7:30am we'll be hopping in my Element and going on our trip.

Just sent your payment. Should be coming under the name Eileen.

Sorry I took awhile, I was out of town and I'm a little parinoid about signing onto Paypal on any computer other than my own.

Anyways, Thanks again

Everything is sorted out in piles. I got a few things packed. I'll be home from work around 8pm to get everything I can get packed. Which will be everything.
Still waiting on a few payments.

Packing all these guides sucks.
I got a lot done.
I need a lot more boxes from work. Which I'll get in the morning on my way to ship the stuff that's packed now. Then I'll come home, pack everything else, start packing for my trip, go to the post office again right before work, then go to work then come home at 10pm to load up my truck then go to bed and wake up at 730am and leave at 8am for our 20 some odd hour drive to Massachusetts.
It's a fun drive in a nearly empty Honda Element. Plenty of room.
Mt Dew, cool ranch doritos, lots of comedy and mix cds.
:)
and remember, "Whole Wheat Bread ain't nothing to fuck with!"

On my way to the Post Office.
IMG_0610.jpg
Just saw them in Tampa a few weeks ago and I'll be seeing them in Boston on the 15th thanks to everyone that bid.

Sorry for the late payment. Hadn't been on CAG this weekend.

And in case you haven't heard, sum41rcks1 will not be paying for his item as he has left CAG.

Nice.
I sent him one last pm. I had a message from someone not to long ago about buying if he doesn't. So much going on I'll worry about it later.
I need to get back to the post office and make it to work on time.
I'll probably have to ship some stuff tonight on my way home from work.
Some of this stuff is awkward to pack and I have no peanuts or filler.
Looking for newspaper.... NOW.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Nice.
I sent him one last pm. I had a message from someone not to long ago about buying if he doesn't. So much going on I'll worry about it later.
I need to get back to the post office and make it to work on time.
I'll probably have to ship some stuff tonight on my way home from work.
Some of this stuff is awkward to pack and I have no peanuts or filler.
Looking for newspaper.... NOW.[/quote]

Yea, I would've appreciated some in my box.

Sum41 just made a post in the trade forums looking to buy an ipod. Ecks linked to it in my thread if you can't find it. You had better get your money since he calims in the thread to have Paypal... Although he's claimed to have money before. :rofl:

I just don't know what to think of that dude anymore. He is such a joke it's not even funny. Was that suppose to be a pun...i don't know.

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']i don't think mine was even shipped out...... wtf![/QUOTE]

at least yours says packed. My items are still under the paid list. I didn't get a PM so I don't think he's shipping until he gets back.

[quote name='Shadowedge']I'm under the "Packed" heading and just got my package today.

Thanks Frosty![/QUOTE]

I hope I get my stuff soon... I think he said something about taking the unshipped stuff with him on his trip.

[quote name='Sharp Katana']at least yours says packed. My items are still under the paid list. I didn't get a PM so I don't think he's shipping until he gets back.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

I got my stuff on the 11th I believe so I'm guessing he shipped out some stuff and like others have said is going to ship out the rest on his trip or when he gets back.

Hmm, still waiting, although I'm not as worried as it seems there are several others who paid right away (I mean, minutes after the auction ended) and are still waiting.

i'm not worried it just kind of sucks that he's using the money everyone sent him for his vacation. i'm assuming but it would have been nice if he could have either done the sale maybe 2 weeks before he was leaving and been able to have enough time to ship everyones stuff out. i just bought one thing but still i was really expecting to get it soon but that didn't happen.

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']i'm not worried it just kind of sucks that he's using the money everyone sent him for his vacation. i'm assuming but it would have been nice if he could have either done the sale maybe 2 weeks before he was leaving and been able to have enough time to ship everyones stuff out. i just bought one thing but still i was really expecting to get it soon but that didn't happen.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I was under the impression that if it was paid for by the end of the weekend it would be shipped out. My initial payment got refunded because he forgot he told me a different amount through PM for Media Mail shipping. Then I repayed and it still didn't get shipped out before he left apparently.

Doesn't matter to me as long as I get it but I do agree the timing could have been better.

Got my stuff a couple days ago, but thanks for it! I wouldn't even bother trying to get the money from Sum41Rcks, he's a complete douche bag and will never pay you. But you probably already know that... Sorry =/

[quote name='Labbo94']Wow, dude looks like you got robbed! Haha $6 for MGS4![/QUOTE]

Yeah it was for the guide and I didn't pay $6 for it so I don't think I did. Thanks though.

[quote name='adriley313']Just got my stuff but before i leave feedback PM please frosty
thx a bunch[/QUOTE]

On it right now.

Sorry to hear about the mess with sum41. He left me high and dry with a copy of Tatsunoko vs Capcom that I'm having a hard time selling.

Had I the money, I'd buy Silent Hill from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back