Currently down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you got some hunting to do Frosty, it seems I bid and didn't see I was outbid to begin with LOL.
Best of luck and great auction you have here.

Enjoy the fun fellow CAGers :D:D

[quote name='cgw1710']
[/B][/COLOR]Super Mario Galaxy Hardcover - $4.50 - cgw1710 (outbidding Shiroh30)[/QUOTE]
I already outbid him at 4.50
I'm pretty sure

Well thanks everyone.
My wife thanks you as well. Glad to be rid of all these guides.
I'll be selling the rest of before I toss them.
I'll have the OP updated... sometime.

[quote name='danny8k']Oblivion $7[/quote]

Good game man ;) Good game.

[quote name='mrfossey']I'm not sure what I won, exactly. It'll be like Christmas morning![/quote]

I know how you feel.

On a side note. LOST WAS GREAT!

I know it's over but since no one bid on these I'll pay .50 each to lump them in with whatever I won.

Frontlines Fuel of War
Unreal Tournament III

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Good luck sorting out who wins the ES guide since 2 people bid 15. ;-)[/quote]
What post? I can't find the other.

[quote name='Indignate']Eternal Sonata 50$

What!? It's over! Dang![/quote]

You can sell it to this clown for $50 frosty.

Was it me or were the servers getting hit hard with all the f5's going on? Kinda like a wootoff

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Ok now that I know how they run my test auction is over.
The really bidding starts tomorrow around noon.[/quote]

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='rmb']What post? I can't find the other. [/QUOTE]

Don't mind me, I swore I saw you and another. Must be going crazy.

On the other note, did have server issues.

I won:
Bobby's World
Allegretto
Polka
Pinky & The Brain~!

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Ok now that I know how they run my test auction is over.
The really bidding starts tomorrow around noon.[/quote]

Lost Suprise Music, Shift to black screen....DUN! My heart stopped. ;)

[quote name='adriley313']HUH
was that lowball sale real or not[/quote]

lol... he was joking.

I'm sure he'd be banned faster than you could post a complaint if it was a fake.

I'm working on the update. I just past your bid sum41 a little while ago.
I'm going I'm going...
Oh yeah check back after my vacation and I'll have the remaining guides for sale.
Cheap like.
And I'm still looking for a Mirrors Edge guide :)

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']I'm working on the update. I just past your bid sum41 a little while ago.
I'm going I'm going...
Oh yeah check back after my vacation and I'll have the remaining guides for sale.
Cheap like.
And I'm still looking for a Mirrors Edge guide :)[/quote]

You may have better luck selling others to people that are already paying shipping. On another note, shipping lots of guides you may be better doing priority flat rate box. Not sure but I believe it is 8-9 bucks and they provide the box. Regardless of weight.

I'll be checking my options but thanks for the advice.
I'm going to probably pm everyone with their totals and shipping options.
It'll be on the front page tonight sometime as well.

edit real quick: I'm driving to Boston in a few days and my friend is giving me some of his guides. I'll wait till I get back and sell them with my left overs.

[quote name='rmb']You may have better luck selling others to people that are already paying shipping. On another note, shipping lots of guides you may be better doing priority flat rate box. Not sure but I believe it is 8-9 bucks and they provide the box. Regardless of weight.[/quote]

Yeah, I may be interested in a few other guides, so If you are up for that I'll see what's left. once you finalize the OP.

I think I already won 7-8 guides, so I'm definitely interested in the flat rate box, as that will be the best shipping option.

Yep a Regular Flat Rate Box ONLINE PRICE is $9.85.
I know cause i sell on eBay and use the a lot.
Thats how i wanna ship to.
It gets there in 2-3 days and no matter what weight costs $9.85 ONLINE.

though the prices will change after MAy 11th.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']The Bruins lost...that's what happened...
Stupid 'canes.[/quote]

lol, I was at the Pens-Caps game tonight and trying to keep up with this thing at the same time on my blackberry. Every time I posted something there were 20 more posts, I just gave up. Maybe I actually won some of the guides I bid on...:lol:

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']lol, I was at the Pens-Caps game tonight and trying to keep up with this thing at the same time on my blackberry. Every time I posted something there were 20 more posts, I just gave up. Maybe I actually won some of the guides I bid on...:lol:[/quote]

lol. That had to suck. Pretty sure you gt a few. Of higher note, no ES but pretty sure you got god of war 2. I was gonna bid on that and decided not to.

A penny saved is a penny earned
that can be spent on my auction ;)
, hero101.

I'm in the same boat. I got home from work this evening, gave the kids a bath and got them into bed and the next thing I know the sale is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back