Currently down

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hero101']yahoo. I didn't win anything. So I don't owe anything. Go me![/quote]

WRONG!

You owe me more bids! :lol:

EDIT:
Wow! tlp and me with the mindmeld.

Just so I'm not missing anything, are you still working on this? You've got all of my bids right except for Trauma Center, which I should have won as I bid $18 on in post #354.

Just making sure because I don't want there to be any misunderstandings later on.

Nevermind, it was fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Frosty The Batman']I think I just finished ALMOST everything.
There was a bit of confusion amoungst the 3 SMG, PHLE and PH guides I have to sort through.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I missed out :*( on one of the SMG guides. I would have gone higher if I'd known that I'd been out bid. Man this is confusing to follow.

But I think that I won a couple of things.

I think I figured out the crazy guide situation.

Super Mario Galaxy Hardcover
- $5.50 - Shiroh30
Super Mario Galaxy Hardcover - $5 - Quill
Super Mario Galaxy Hardcover - $5 - DrBrianFields

Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Hardcover
- $3.50 - Shiroh30
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Hardcover - $4.50 - rmb
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Hardcover - $3.50 - Shadowedge

LoZ PH (Gamestop exclusive sparkly cover)
- $2 - Sharp Katana
LoZ PH (Gamestop exclusive sparkly cover) - $2 - rmb
LoZ PH (Gamestop exclusive sparkly cover) - $2 - DrBrianFields
LoZ PH (Gamestop exclusive sparkly cover) - $2 - adriley313
LoZ PH (Gamestop exclusive sparkly cover) - $2 - cgw1710

I'm going to sleep.
I'll hopefully have totals for everyone tomorrow.
Let's not forget I'm going on vacation Tuesday.
Monday is the last day I can ship.
If you're near me in Florida or somewhere between Cape Cod and Boston you can pick them up from me.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']I think I figured out the crazy guide situation.

Super Mario Galaxy Hardcover
- $5.50 - Shiroh30
Super Mario Galaxy Hardcover - $5 - Quill
Super Mario Galaxy Hardcover - $5 - DrBrianFields

Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Hardcover
- $3.50 - Shiroh30
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Hardcover - $4.50 - rmb
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Hardcover - $3.50 - Shadowedge

LoZ PH (Gamestop exclusive sparkly cover)
- $2 - Sharp Katana
LoZ PH (Gamestop exclusive sparkly cover) - $2 - rmb
LoZ PH (Gamestop exclusive sparkly cover) - $2 - DrBrianFields
LoZ PH (Gamestop exclusive sparkly cover) - $2 - adriley313
LoZ PH (Gamestop exclusive sparkly cover) - $2 - cgw1710
[/quote]
I assume you just haven't changed this on the 1st post. Lot of work updating with totals. (zelda hardcover)

if i lose the sparkly guide i dont care.
i have the hardcover one
so give it to someone else
i dont need two

thx a bunch

It was a blast actually. The only thing that sucked was the crappy bids with the Zelda guides. It was very confusing. I'm still trying to work it out.
I have extra sparkly guides. That's no problem.
But I think I promised 4 people the Limited guide and I only have 3... unless I include my unsealed actually used by me copy.

I think this is wrong.
1)Hero101 bid - $1, Shiroh30 bid $2, DrBrianFields bid $3, Shadowedge bid $3.50
2)Shiroh30 bid - $1.50, namepl bid $3, Shiroh30 bid $3.50
3)cgw1710 bid - $1.50, zkeleton bid - $3, rmb bid $4.50

Please feel free to correct me.

edit: Oh yeah that's for the Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Limited Edition Hardcover.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Yeah it was kinda tough figuring it all out.
So rmb did you want both Zelda guides?[/quote]
yea I did. Total should be $40.50 as I had raised my own bid on the hardcover to 4.50

[quote name='dinobot']guides
ninja gaiden sigma - $2
folklore - $2

Polka* - $7 - Shady3011[/QUOTE]

Found it. So I stood and watched for snipers at the end and missed being outbid. Go figure.

[quote name='rmb']Trauma center under the knife $10

Guides

Eternal Sonata - $7
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Hardcover - $3 outbidding adriley
Rock Band $.50
Tomb Raider Anniversary - $1.50 - out bidding doughazelwood
God of War 2 - $2.50 -
LoZ PH (Gamestop exclusive sparkly - $1.50 -outbiddingDrBrianFieldsPokemon D&P sticker collection - $2 -
Sonic Unleashed $1
Soul Calibur IV $1Soul Calibur IV LE - $3 outbidding thebob101[/quote]

[quote name='rmb']zelda hardcover up my bid $4.50[/quote]

Here you go. I just looked through it and these are the 2 bids I had on zelda hardcover. The sparkly I actually was outbid on by adriley. That was confusing. If you can let me know early friday I can send payment. Do the totals have paypal fee added? I will be paying by bank card which is no fee. Thanks.

Yeah I was wrong about the Zelda guides.
rmb had the highest bid of $4.50
adriley had second with $4.00
Now I need to figure out who gets the last one.
Shiroh30 or Shadowedge.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']I don't recall refunding yours, janitor. If I did it was a mistake. What's the email associated with your paypal.[/QUOTE]

i pm'd you my paypal email.

This as to be the final tally. If it's wrong I'm gonna go crazy.
rmb was the top bidder with $4.50.
wasabi5858 is second with $4.00.
shadowedge bid $3.00 @ 9:09pm then shiroh30 bid $3 @ 9:49pm.

Well I'm super tired. I got two packages ready.
If anyone has any questions or problems please pm me.
If you want to upgrade to priority shipping let me know. It's fast and easy. Maybe only $1 or $2 extra. Or if your total is over $10.35, I'll definitely change it to priority for you.
I'll be around between 12pm-2pm only on Friday til after work 11pm-1am.
Then only between 12pm-2pm on Saturday. I may be working till 10pm or going to see mc chris and won't be home till 12am-1am.
Sunday is a great day to get things packed and ready.
Monday is the last day I can ship (comfortably) I don't really wanna bring a ton of stuff to Boston with me to ship out form the In-laws.
I'll already be thinking of you all while I'm there

Well I'm super tired. I got two packages ready.
If anyone has any questions or problems please pm me.
If you want to upgrade to priority shipping let me know. It's fast and easy. Maybe only $1 or $2 extra. Or if your total is over $10.35, I'll definitely change it to priority for you.
I'll be around between 12pm-2pm only on Friday til after work 11pm-1am.
Then only between 12pm-2pm on Saturday. I may be working till 10pm or going to see mc chris and won't be home till 12am-1am.
Sunday is a great day to get things packed and ready.
Monday is the last day I can ship (comfortably) I don't really wanna bring a ton of stuff to Boston with me to ship out form the In-laws.
I'll already be thinking of you all while I'm there

Man, I checked and checked and for the life of me, i cannot find your paypal address. Anybody else have it that can PM me.

payment sent. It is bank funded. Just let me know via pm if a problem and I can reply instantly. Should be no fees. Thanks. Hope you are able to get it out by monday. If you do I may just create my own list of godly cag's. Get that can of worms rolling again.

If anyone's checking out my paid/packed/shipped/unpaid section and it seems random who's packed and shipped it's not. Everyone I could pack with the supplies I had are done. I don't have too much time today as I have work soon. While I'm there I'll be raiding the back room for boxes.
With all the great timely payments I'll have a lot of packing to do on Sunday.
I'll check my computer one last time Tuesday morning before my 20 odd hours of driving. Everyone who has paid by Monday before 6pm will be shipped that night. If I see any payments Monday night or Tuesday I'll leave money for my parents to ship. After that it'll be over a week. I'll still have internet access and will communicate with everyone.
Thanks again everyone it was fun.
My wife is so glad to not see mountains of guides.

Hi Frosty The Batman. I've sent you PM with a question and I don't know if it got lost among others that you no undoubtedly are receiving. My question was just confirmation on the total (w/ paypal fee) with paypal w/bank withdrawl and not CC.

Let me know and I will send the payment asap. thanks

Hey i said i didnt mind givin up the sparkly guide
i wanted the hard cover one.

FYI you can get free Priority Mail Boxes at your local Post Office for free as long as you ship with USPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back