*DEAD* X Marks the Spot Scavenger Hunt - Official Xbox 360 contest with daily prizes

[quote name='Atomsplitter']182 is experience.

This shit is just getting random.[/quote]

Agreed. I got all excited when I found 188 so I posted for you guys, then found out the answer wasn't an answer at all. Pretty ridiculous.:cry:

doesn't look like it was in a wallpaper title. from the samsung search page.....

"Your search for "experience" found 0 Trutones, 0 Polytones and 0 Wallpapers and 0 Games."

1. exclusive
2. experience
3. combinationx
4. x-men
5. exceptional
6. expansion
7. experience
8. experience
9. xbox
90. example

[quote name='J train86']1. exclusive
2. experience
3. combinationx
4. x-men
5. exceptional
6. expansion
7. experience
8. experience
9. xbox
90. example[/quote]
Thanks, good looking out.

And wow are they running out of words, they used "experience" three times today. :lol:

[quote name='yukine']Thanks, good looking out.

And wow are they running out of words, they used "experience" three times today. :lol:[/quote]
Well, there are only so many words in the English language that use X. I was a little surprised that they used "sex" a few days ago.

Thank you everyone who posts the answers. By the time I get home from work (nowish) they have already been up for 4 hours. I tried to help out last week when I was off Saturday night but by the time I found any they were already posted here :bomb:. I am officially an online scavenger hunt newb.

We should modify the first post to report people that actually win something... its a little disheartening playing a game for a month straight and never even hearing a peep about it :p

Its almost like entering those stupid circuit city contests haha

[quote name='splattered']We should modify the first post to report people that actually win something... its a little disheartening playing a game for a month straight and never even hearing a peep about it :p

Its almost like entering those stupid circuit city contests haha[/quote]
ALL RANDOM DRAWINGS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON OR ABOUT DECEMBER 14, 2007 UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF AN INDEPENDENT JUDGING ORGANIZATION, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL ON MATTERS RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ODDS OF WINNING ANY PRIZE DEPEND UPON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED FOR EACH RESPECTIVE DRAWING.
I don't think we will know until 2 weeks after December 14, 2007.

191 = executes
192 = relax
193 = exclusive
194 = text
195 = exited
196 = extra
197 = extraordinary
198 = waxed
199 = exclusive
200 = next

[quote name='bluto20']191 = executes
192 = relax
193 = exclusive
194 = text
195 = exited
196 = extra
197 = extraordinary
198 = waxed
199 = exclusive
200 = next[/quote]
- From people on smmguru.com

I was just going to post them, thanks for saving me time lol.

Does anybody have the 10 dollar coupon code for thanksgiving weekend for gamefly. I accidently deleted mine out of my e-mail. I'm an idiot

[quote name='cjs_sax']Does anybody have the 10 dollar coupon code for thanksgiving weekend for gamefly. I accidently deleted mine out of my e-mail. I'm an idiot[/quote] How does this relate to the thread?

201. maximize
202. xbox
203. lexus
204. experience
205. xbox
206. exit
207. extended
208. boxed
209. pixel
210. maximize
I'm just reading comments on smmguru.

201 = maximize
202 = Xbox
203 = Lexus
204 = experience
205 = Xbox
206 = exit
207 = Extended
208 = boxed
209 = pixel
210 = maximize

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Here's a video my math teacher made, http://youtube.com/watch?v=Dp4qe3Ishhw.
Just to keep you guys entertained before 9 heh.[/quote]

That was unbelievable! I watched the entire thing slack jawed. I can't believe that is because the iPhone is that easy to use, that little girl must be very bright.

Drawing aren't until on or around dec 14th. Even the daily drawing happen then...its in the officical rules...so you will lean prolly around dec 15-20 if you won anything!

[quote name='kasjar']Drawing aren't until on or around dec 14th. Even the daily drawing happen then...its in the officical rules...so you will lean prolly around dec 15-20 if you won anything![/quote]

Isn't it in the rules that they notify winners via snail mail? If so I'd expect not to know if I won anything for a week or so after the drawing.

I just thought we were all gamers and at least somebody would have gamefly and would have the coupon code that i deleted sorry

bread's done
Back