Dey tuk our OTT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Lilboo? Ball pit? Innuendo?!

Also, bed spreads with words on them are "SO cash" as the kids say.[/quote]

SHUT UP.

Get it right. It's OTHB!!!

Went up to Kittery, Maine today. Lots of outlet shops up there, walked around a bit, look at kicks in Nike outlet and Sketchers.

[quote name='darthbudge']*Can proudly say he has never had any sheets or bed spreads with Logos or Words on them*[/quote]

The only thing I have is a Teddy Grahams pillowcase, but my girlfriend "retired" it for me.

[quote name='Maklershed']:whistle2:k

Why would a grown ass man have a Bulls Teddy Grahams pillowcase?[/quote]

Did you get my message on PSN?

You're telling me, that if you go over this dudes house to watch TV, you gotta sit on the bed. Or one of the 2 kitchen table chairs. That's the illest set up I've ever seen in my life. I'm gonna move my bed out here to the living room and let that shit ride That Mama Knitting style.

[quote name='Maklershed']:whistle2:k

Why would a grown ass man have a Bulls Teddy Grahams pillowcase?[/quote]

Because they're delicious. Teddy Graham pillowcase = Teddy Graham dreams.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What the fuck?! That was fast. Why would he do that?[/QUOTE]

Because The Mangy Kite is super serious and gets his feelings hurt really easily.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You're telling me, that if you go over this dudes house to watch TV, you gotta sit on the bed. Or one of the 2 kitchen table chairs. That's the illest set up I've ever seen in my life. I'm gonna move my bed out here to the living room and let that shit ride That Mama Knitting style.[/quote]

I assume it's the easiest way to get a woman in your bed.

"Sorry bitch, but unless you want to stand, you get your ass in that bed! Stay the fuck away from my keen-dom hearts wallpaper!"

[quote name='Maklershed']^ :rofl:

And I'll check it out right now Budge. By the way, did you see that I awesomified your picture today?[/quote]

No, post it again. I want to see this. :lol:

Mario and Sonic at The Olympic Games is a pretty fun game, what with all the collectibles. It's going to be a bitch to get sprinting medals with the slow-ass characters though.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Because they're delicious. Teddy Graham pillowcase = Teddy Graham dreams.[/quote]

So by that logic, Chicago Bulls pillowcase = Chicago Bulls dreams?

darthbudgeek5.jpg

Next Star of Food TV reality show is just starting on Food Network. Let's see the clowns they parade out for this garbage.

[quote name='Chika']london broil (tri-tip) marinated in soy sauce, worchestire sauce, and tapatio, grill-roasted (cast iron skillet coated in olive oil on the grill) herbed potatos with fresh garlic and green onions from my garden, and carrots steamed in OJ.[/quote]

Heh...I had the same exact thing, london broil, Soy sauce, worstchestire, hell even the freaken tapatio and herbed patatoes. served with a side of spanish rice mixed with sofrito.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Next Star of Food TV reality show is just starting on Food Network. Let's see the clowns they parade out for this garbage.[/quote]

Bobby flay needs to be kicked in the fucken face.

Our current FOH manager used to work at Mesa in Vegas. Says Bobby is a giant cock but he breaks out in giant herpes sores twice a year so it's all worth listening to him be a dick.

Sweet budge, I'm in the Japan store now. I'm loving this. Does anyone have a recommendation of what demo to dl (other than Siren)?

[quote name='Liquid 2']I think you'd like Camera Obscura, Brak.[/QUOTE]
Downloading...

[quote name='Maklershed']Sweet budge, I'm in the Japan store now. I'm loving this. Does anyone have a recommendation of what demo to dl (other than Siren)?[/quote]

Find out a way to download Dark Mist then gameshare it to me?

[quote name='Maklershed']Sweet budge, I'm in the Japan store now. I'm loving this. Does anyone have a recommendation of what demo to dl (other than Siren)?[/quote]

Glad I could be of help. Now what is this NG2 demo you were talking about? I thought that was 360 exclusive?

[quote name='JimmieMac']Our current FOH manager used to work at Mesa in Vegas. Says Bobby is a giant cock but he breaks out in giant herpes sores twice a year so it's all worth listening to him be a dick.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

He should do a herpes throwdown.

(I did go to the place in NYC that he got crushed by in throwdown for chocolate chip cookies, and they were amazing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back