Diamond; Pearl; Platinum 1-A (Friend Codes; Online Discussion; Trades, Battles, etc.)

[quote name='SL4IN']well I'll most likely have 6 for this battle, but 1 will get axed afterwards depending on which one didn't prove itself.[/quote]

[quote name='suko_32']On the second thought, it will depend on how I feel.

This sounds like a rated M episode of Pokemon...[/quote]

Oh boy...

diamond and pearl haven't been out a year yet. It'll be a while before we see a third game come out. But when we do, I'll have it in my hands on day 1.

Just added you, SL4IN. I can probably play later tonight, if you're up for it.

My code is (if it's not on the front page already) 1418 3179 9407.

It's alright. I just checked how long it's been since I last played, and the log has me at October. My goodness.

I still have the Sandstorm team I made way back when, too. And all the shinies that my buddy made for me with no extra cheatsy stats, because I can rationalize like that, lol.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Just added you, SL4IN. I can probably play later tonight, if you're up for it.

My code is (if it's not on the front page already) 1418 3179 9407.[/quote]

Ok. I added you Mr. Beef.

Hopefully my new team is good. I've been using them on PBR with much success, but I always question my team's ability at times.

Yesterday sucked so bad with the game. The main reason I question my team's ability, is due to the luck of the computer for the most part, because what happened to me yesterday could happen in any battle really, and it's something I hope gamefreak and the pokemon company fix in the next iteration.

Yesterday when I was playing, I was EV training the last pokemon of my party and just fighting random battles. Every single attack that the wild pokemon did that had a chance of a status effect, affected me every single time. If it could paralyze, it would, if it could poison, it would, if it could confuse, it would. It was utterly ridiculous. The other ridiculous part was when i did the battle tower, both wifi and normal, the computer was getting critical hits out the ass. I was surprised at how lucky the AI was getting with 1 out of every 4-5 moves got a crit. Pissed me off so bad.

I might be able to battle tonight, if not, for sure tomorrow. And for whoever battles me, I'm now recording them and going to upload them on youtube and such.

Will I be the first to be recorded?

Wait, more importantly, what time would you be able to battle? It's about 10 to 6 for me, over on da west side.

Noice on the acquisitions. I get very scared of good Magmortars.

I have no thunder stones, but if interested, I have a spare shiny stone and a spare dusk stone.

I'll prolly want another shiny stone when I train a new togekiss, but I have a few dusk stones just from finding them on the ground.

and yeah, I was really excited to get the electivire. nintendo's giving them out if you have PBR.

[quote name='SL4IN']
and yeah, I was really excited to get the electivire. nintendo's giving them out if you have PBR.[/QUOTE]

When are they doing this?? How ?

Thunder stones are readily available in the underground. Like all things pokemon, it'll just require a bit of patience on your part. ;-) Otherwise, I might be persuaded to fire up my copy of Leaf Green. (Fire/Leaf/Thunder/Water stones are all sold in a store).

As for the Electivire/Magmortar on PBR... Is it some limited time special thing? Nintendo published the codes quite a while ago, so if it's these, you'll still be able to get them if you acquire PBR at a later date.

On the other hand, it might be more beneficial to pick up cheap copies of Fire Red or Leaf Green. You'll have unlimited access to Magby/Elekid, and their evolution items.

yeah. the electivire code got revealed this weekend, and the magmortar code got let out today I believe. Though, on the website it says it'll be revealed in 8 days.

I lost my save file because of an idiot roommate, so I'm starting over on the game. I never really looked into it (mostly just went with whatever I felt like at the time), but what were some of you guys' favorite lineups?

I personally love

Rayquaza
Dragonite
MetaGross

(I can't remember my other three I used frequently.)

After playing Brawl, I think I'm gonna be an uber nerd and make my 6 Pokemon from Brawl.
Which of course is Pikachu, Jiggly, Lucario, Charizard, Ivysaur, and Squirtle :)
Which isn't a bad lineup really.

I forget, how do you hatch a Pikachu (Well, Pichu) with Volt tackle? I've done it before. Also, what are the ways to breed these guys with some great moves. It's been forever since I played.

[quote name='lilboo']After playing Brawl, I think I'm gonna be an uber nerd and make my 6 Pokemon from Brawl.
Which of course is Pikachu, Jiggly, Lucario, Charizard, Ivysaur, and Squirtle :)
Which isn't a bad lineup really.

I forget, how do you hatch a Pikachu (Well, Pichu) with Volt tackle? I've done it before. Also, what are the ways to breed these guys with some great moves. It's been forever since I played.[/quote]
http://www.psypokes.com/emerald/breeding.php

Light ball held by wild pikachu's

bread's done
Back