Fanatical Thread

Hmmmm.

Pros: +6, what are x3
Cons: HOGs are one of my least liked genres and these will likely be put at the bottom of my never to play list.

I'll need to weigh the pros and cons a bit more.
Yeah, I already have a bunch of HOGs I'll never play as it is. I don't need 6 more. I'll just wait for some of them to turn up in IndieGala bundles

Oops, I just BundleSharted!

[SIZE=10.5pt]House of 1,000,000 Doors: Mooby's Secrets[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Steam Key: XXG6K-6GWWZ-8Y9CJ[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]House of 1,000,000,000 Doors: The Rosy Palm of Tebow CE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Steam Key: MMKMQ-85ILX-VK5TC[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Brink of Consciousness: Derpian Herp Syndrome CE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Steam Key: AZKED-LKXZI-3IRNX[/SIZE]

Ending 4/17
Vortex Bundle - $2.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Alien Breed Trilogy
  • Cooking Academy Fire and Knives
  • Dodge
  • Elements: Soul of Fire
  • Foresight
  • Incognito
  • Qora
  • Starlaxis Supernova Edition
  • StuntMANIA Reloaded
  • ThreadSpace: Hyperbol
[/customspoiler]

Hmm I do want Shadow of Mordor, but with my backlog I think I can wait for 75% off the ultimate GOTY DX12 remastered mega edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm I do want Shadow of Mordor, but with my backlog I think I can wait for 75% off the ultimate GOTY DX12 remastered mega edition.
How many GB of VRAM will the Ultimate GOTY DX12 Remastered Mega version want to run it at max?

Hmmm - maybe 10 GB VRAM?

Trinity 2 Bundle - $2.49 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Anoxemia
  • Capsized
  • Circuits
  • Defend Your Life
  • Dustforce DX
  • The Inner World: Soundtrack Edition
  • The Maker's Eden Soundtrack Edition
  • Neocolonialism
  • POSTAL 2
  • Roommates - Deluxe Edition
[/customspoiler]

I think Defend Your Life is the only non-repeat (since it's the only one I'm missing)... so I guess this is another "OK for a newbie but not for a serious hoarder collector" bundle.

I think Defend Your Life is the only non-repeat (since it's the only oneI'm missing)... so I guess this is another "OK for a newbie but not for a serious hoarder collector" bundle.
Yeah, Spoder has everything but that too.

I have everything but Defend your Life and Anoxemia, though I got Postal 2 off of Steam directly in a trade ages back. At least the devs are worth supporting.

Defend your life looks interesting, kind of want that but already have Postal 2, the main highlight of the bundle.

And I had Roommates already......you can tell you have a problem when you don't even remember what games you have in your Steam Library anymore.

A typical BS bundle -- looks pretty good if you don't already own most of them. Defend Your Life is on my wishlist, but I can wait for it to appear again.

If for some reason anyone needs Capsized, Neocolonialism or Circuits and is willing to pay a quarter (per game), shoot me a PM.

I hate when bundles do this.  I have every game but Defend Your Life, Roomates and Neocolonialism.  Don't really care about the latter, but 90% off Roomates sounds nice.  I just hate when bundles (mostly Bundlestars) throws together a bunch of games that have been bundled a billion times before, with one or two new ones that happen to be a good deal.  Grrr...

I passed on the Humble Bundle with The Inner World because it was the only game I wanted and I figured it would get bundled again. Now it has and it's still the only game I want in the bundle.

I passed on the Humble Bundle with The Inner World because it was the only game I wanted and I figured it would get bundled again. Now it has and it's still the only game I want in the bundle.
Should still be able to get a copy on the cheap from the cesspool. Or go on over to Steamgifts, the cessocean.

That's not too bad of a bundle for Steam newbies. $4 for 8 games, $0.50 a piece. I'm only missing Divekick so I'm passing, but I'm digging the Numbers graphic.

What is dead may never die.

But, sometimes it can be cheaper.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 Bundle - $7.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Go East DLC
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Force of Nature Paint Jobs DLC
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Halloween Paint Jobs DLC
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Ice Cold Paint Jobs DLC
  • Euro Truck Simulator
  • Bus Driver
  • Scania Truck Driving Simulator
  • Trucks & Trailers
[/customspoiler]
Trainz Mega Bundle - $3.49 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Train Town
  • Trainz Trouble
  • Trainz: Settle & Carlisle
  • Trainz: Classic Cabon City
  • Trainz: Murchison 2
  • Trainz Simulator DLC: CONTZ Pack - Basic Edition
  • Trainz Simulator DLC: SNCF - AGC Languedoc
  • Trainz Simulator 12
  • Trainz Simulator 12: Aerotrain DLC
  • Trainz Simulator 12: Blue Comet DLC
  • Trainz Simulator 12: BR Class 14 DLC
  • Trainz Simulator 12: Coronation Scot DLC
  • Trainz Simulator 12: Nickel Plate HSF
  • Trainz Simulator 12: PRR T1 DLC
  • Trainz Simulator 12: SS4 China Coal Heavy Haul Pack
  • Trainz Simulator 12: The Duchess
[/customspoiler]

I believe it was $9.99 last time.

EDIT: That was the Euro Truck bundle, sorry.  Trainz bundle was $3.99, although the new bundle has a significant amount of content added to it.

bread's done
Back