Fanatical Thread

robot-chicken.jpg

is it me or sunasun becomes more and more Tebow-like with his recent posts.. but instead of using words, he used pictures to make his point

p.s. I missed Tebow (ya strange.. i know). Is he gone.. permanently?

Last edited by a moderator:
is it me or sunasun becomes more and more Tebow-like with his recent posts.. but instead of using words, he used pictures to make his point

p.s. I missed Tebow (ya strange.. i know). Is he gone.. permanently?
Spanking time for you. I no be like tebow and his talk of food stuff nuts. U cray cray talky
photo-thumb-196156.jpg
thing
No nuts four u no deals eather

Hmm don't see what you're talking about.
Graduated with a minor in tebonics. You can too

Necro'd, now with additional cost...
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Complete Bundle - $12.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
[/customspoiler]

Ending 4/9
Lords of the Fallen Complete Reloaded Bundle - $29.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Lords of the Fallen Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Lords of the Fallen - Ancient Labyrinth DLC NEW
  • Lords of the Fallen – The Arcane Boost DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – Demonic Weapon Pack DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – The Foundation Boost DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – Lion Heart Pack DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – Monk Decipher DLC
[/customspoiler]

Ending 4/10
All Stars Bundle - $2.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Deponia
  • Magicka
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword
  • Prime World: Defenders
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky
  • System Shock 2
  • To The Moon
  • Tropico 4 Steam Special Edition
[/customspoiler]

does Shadow of Chernobyl Steam key activate on GoG?
You don't need to use your Steam keys on GoG. Just go to cdaction.pl/seriale and use Hola to create a Polish account. You can get Clear Skies and SoC CD keys from them, and those will activate on GoG. They are English versions.

You don't need to use your Steam keys on GoG. Just go to cdaction.pl/seriale and use Hola to create a Polish account. You can get Clear Skies and SoC CD keys from them, and those will activate on GoG. They are English versions.
I think it's too late for that, they're out of keys last I checked.

I think it's too late for that, they're out of keys last I checked.
oh crap.. i own SoC and Clear Skies on Steam..

didn't know u get to have free key from the poles too

I thought that was a good price until I saw that the Goro DLC is not the same as the Kombat pack DLC.

MK9 is a fun game single-player and local vs, but multiplayer remains shoddy. I've never been able to consistently execute (har) moves/combos online the same way/timing I do in SP. Disconnections are also a regular annoyance.

does Shadow of Chernobyl Steam key activate on GoG?
CD Keys found in SoC + Clear Sky on Steam should might activate up on GOG.

You'll have to try your luck.

Not everybody's had all their keys works.

See RCSample's post below about SoC Steam not activating on GOG:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/328533-bundle-stars-thread-ending-all-stars-lords-of-the-fallen-bundles/?p=12628984

For SoC on Steam, two ways to find your CD key - after you've downloaded the game.

A You can check Regedit - it should be in there.

Look under Computer\HKEY_LOCALMACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\GSC Game World\STALKER-SHOC.

B. Boot SoC game up; start up MP portion to look at servers; click on the XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX in upper-right hand corner for the CD key. That's your CD key to activate on GOG.

C. Once you did either A or B, go to the GOG Steps.

For Clear Sky on Steam - Right click on game in Steam Library; check CD Key; get the key.

GOG Steps - Take your CD key from Steam; get on your GOG account; and activate that key in their Redeem on GOG section.

I did try - and yes, they will redeem on GOG, if you follow through with it.

You punch in the key, and it will show you what will activate; it will asks you if you want to do so; and then you decide to follow through (or not).

Of course, I didn't redeem those Steam CD keys on GOG.

I already redeemed retail keys of SoC + Clear Sky on GOG.

EDIT:

Post edited to reflect people like RCSample, who unfortunately ain't been able to get their keys activated onto GOG.

CD Keys found in SoC + Clear Sky on Steam should activate up on GOG.

For SoC on Steam, two ways to find your CD key - after you've downloaded the game.

A You can check Regedit - it should be in there.

Look under Computer\HKEY_LOCALMACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\GSC Game World\STALKER-SHOC.

B. Boot SoC game up; start up MP portion to look at servers; click on the XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX in upper-right hand corner for the CD key. That's your CD key to activate on GOG.

C. Once you did either A or B, go to the GOG Steps.

For Clear Sky on Steam - Right click on game in Steam Library; check CD Key; get the key.

GOG Steps - Take your CD key from Steam; get on your GOG account; and activate that key in their Redeem on GOG section.

I did try - and yes, they will redeem on GOG, if you follow through with it.

You punch in the key, and it will show you what will activate; it will asks you if you want to do so; and then you decide to follow through (or not).

Of course, I didn't redeem those Steam CD keys on GOG.

I already redeemed retail keys of SoC + Clear Sky on GOG.
Didn't work for SoC, but worked for Clear Sky and Pripyat (in my individual case, that is...)

I did file a help request with GOG...we'll see what happens with that...

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

8. My game version is listed and I'm doing everything right. Why can't I reclaim my game?
We've done our best to acquire the most complete, up-to-date key databases of retail versions for the eligible titles, and we have nearly everything covered. Still, sometimes data can go missing, backups can be outdated, and (since we're dealing with pretty old databases here) plenty of things can simply go wrong. If your game key should be eligible but doesn't work, you can always try again in the future.
Translation: Hahahaha, GTFO.

Didn't work for SoC, but worked for Clear Sky and Pripyat (in my individual case, that is...)

I did file a help request with GOG...we'll see what happens with that...

Hmmmm - did GOG put all the key databases in for SoC?
They don't have all the keys in their database. Mine didn't work either and their response to my email was "this isn't meant for steam keys" even though I didn't mention it was a Steam key and it was a Gamespy key.

Are people really going through this much trouble for a GOG +1 when they already have it on Steam (the only place that matters)?

Factions Bundle - $1.99 (Price for the first 72 hours) [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Dino D-Day
  • Eador: Masters of the Broken World
  • Guns of Icarus Online
  • Muffin Knight
  • Murder Miners
  • Orbital Gear
  • Pool Nation
  • Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
  • The Ship: Murder Party
  • Super Toy Cars
[/customspoiler]

Thats a great bundle for a newbie! But I'm only missing Eador which will definitely show up again. I miss the days when I was a total newbie and bundlestars was the absolute best. I even played some of those games!

Factions Bundle - $1.99 (Price for the first 72 hours) [customspoiler=Includes]

• Dino D-Day
  • Eador: Masters of the Broken World
  • Guns of Icarus Online
  • Muffin Knight
  • Murder Miners
  • Orbital Gear
  • Pool Nation
  • Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
  • The Ship: Murder Party
  • Super Toy Cars
[/customspoiler]
I'm primarily a single player type of guy but that bundle looks tempting (pool nation alone)

Ending 4/14
Worms Bundle - $2.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Worms
  • Worms Blast
  • Worms Crazy Golf
  • Worms Pinball
  • Worms Reloaded: Game of the Year Edition
  • Worms Ultimate Mayhem – Deluxe Edition
[/customspoiler]

That's a lot of granny games.

Very tempting at that price.

Edit: Four games from that pack are also in this bundle. Also, none of these have achievements. :(

It's funny i'm not the hugest hidden game object fan. But you bundle a bunch together I don't have for a cheap price...yeah i'm buying this one.

Hmmmm.

Pros: +6, what are x3
Cons: HOGs are one of my least liked genres and these will likely be put at the bottom of my never to play list.

I'll need to weigh the pros and cons a bit more.

bread's done
Back