Fanatical Thread

Bundlestars heard your cries for more Magicka and answered with the All Stars Bundle!!! It's $1.99 for the first 24 hours so hurry!

X8zqaKP.png
Awesome bundle, if one is missing a fair amount of it.

I only am missing Prime World: Defenders.

The All Stars bundle is one of the best bundles I've ever seen and anybody who doesn't have at least half of the games really should buy it.

Mount & Blade WFAS is worth the price of admission alone, as is Tropico 4, Magicka, STALKER, and System Shock 2.

I'm buying several to give to friends it's so good.

is tropico 4 fun? i played tropico 5 when steam offered it for free to play for a limited of time. didn't think much of it
I like it a lot, even moreso than Tropico 5 (which I consider to be too streamlined).

Tropico 4 is also the highest rated installment in the series, according to Steam ratings. That should tell you all you need to know ;)

Signs that there are always new people entering the gaming PC market:

If you are looking for the All Stars Bundle, we have temporarily run out of steam keys due to unprecedented demand. More keys have been ordered and we will bring it back as soon as possible.

I like it a lot, even moreso than Tropico 5 (which I consider to be too streamlined).

Tropico 4 is also the highest rated installment in the series, according to Steam ratings. That should tell you all you need to know ;)
The problem here as with most recent games is that they took out features to put them back in via DLCs, so you won't get the full experience until the "complete" version so it's hard to compare the 2 until they're "done"..

They're mostly similar though.. even tropico 4 didnt have much over tropico 3.. they really could have released each version as expand-alone since that's what these games mostly are.. (but then again most of Kalypso's catalog are clones of each other)

Tropico 5 added multiplayer and with it the issues that goes with it i.e. "balance", streamlining/simplifying mechanics to cope with latency/netcode etc

As city builders goes, imo, the Tropico series you play for the humor (i.e. radio reports)

The problem here as with most recent games is that they took out features to put them back in via DLCs, so you won't get the full experience until the "complete" version so it's hard to compare the 2 until they're "done"..

They're mostly similar though.. even tropico 4 didnt have much over tropico 3.. they really could have released each version as expand-alone since that's what these games mostly are.. (but then again most of Kalypso's catalog are clones of each other)

Tropico 5 added multiplayer and with it the issues that goes with it i.e. "balance", streamlining/simplifying mechanics to cope with latency/netcode etc

As city builders goes, imo, the Tropico series you play for the humor (i.e. radio reports)
isn't sim city better for city builders.

It's back and now price locked for the first 24...

All Stars Bundle - $1.99 (Price for the first 24 hours) [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Deponia
  • Magicka
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword
  • Prime World: Defenders
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky
  • System Shock 2
  • To The Moon
  • Tropico 4 Steam Special Edition
[/customspoiler]

got keys from the all star bundle for mount & blade: with fire and sword and to the moon. anyone who wants to exchange with me these two keys for two other steam game keys, pm me

A LEGO game season pass, because they couldn't afford to add in 20 more generic characters to the current 150 unlockable ones free of charge.
To be fair it does have extra levels. It also doesn't include every dlc but the ones it's missing are extra skins.

I just realized I gilby'd the Crimson Bundle. Feels weird. Like somewhere in between regret and relief. I think an ice cream cone would make it all better somehow.

y know Wurms Clan Warz?
Newest game and therefore the most valuable.

This bundle would be okay if there hadn't been so many better Worms bundles, or if it included Worms Revolution Gold. Would rather have had that than Ultimate Mayhem (2D Worms > 3D Worms anyday).

Edit: Wait, Armageddon is missing? Why do they always seem to overvalue that one? (On sale on Steam for $3.74)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ending 4/4
Zen Bundle - $2.49 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Bientôt l'été
  • Danmaku Unlimited 2
  • Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
  • The Graveyard
  • Luxuria Supurbia
  • Mountain
  • Over the Void
  • Particula
  • Pretentious Game
  • Sparkle 2 Evo
[/customspoiler]

Necro+'d
Lords of the Fallen Complete Reloaded Bundle - $29.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Lords of the Fallen Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Lords of the Fallen - Ancient Labyrinth DLC NEW
  • Lords of the Fallen – The Arcane Boost DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – Demonic Weapon Pack DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – The Foundation Boost DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – Lion Heart Pack DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – Monk Decipher DLC
[/customspoiler]

Necro+'d
Lords of the Fallen Complete Reloaded Bundle - $29.99 [customspoiler=Includes]

• Lords of the Fallen Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Lords of the Fallen - Ancient Labyrinth DLC NEW
  • Lords of the Fallen – The Arcane Boost DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – Demonic Weapon Pack DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – The Foundation Boost DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – Lion Heart Pack DLC
  • Lords of the Fallen – Monk Decipher DLC
[/customspoiler]
Good April Fools joke from BS?

Neuro, it's actually $29.99. Can't imagine the 1 added DLC is worth the massive price increase.
I actually had it correct the first time as in Blade's post, but I forgot to change the link in my update so I thought they had dropped the price back down, thus confusing myself.

This one's a +6 for me, and Alien Breed Trilogy is a really solid repeat (30 cents for the entire trilogy), and 1 is a WGN game that hadn't seen a bundle yet.

Pretty solid, imo. I forgive you for the other lackluster bundles this week BS.

Only really want Cooking Academy and Starlaxis (which I should have gotten a key for anyway.....Greenlight Bundle 2....where's my key?).

Looks like a +8 to me.....may bite on this. Will likely give away Alien Breed/Toy Cars and elements when I buy though Dodge looks boring as heck so that may go too but cards....

Games with Steam Trading Cards

DODGE

Incognito

QORA

Starlaxis Supernova Edition

I bought this because I want Cooking Academy but grumbled over $3 for some repeats and at least one utter shit atari 2600 game.

N-Smob I sent you my extra StarLaxative.

bread's done
Back