Fanatical Thread

Is F1 Race Stars an actual decent kart racer? because it looks like a kids game and it has a Princess Accessory DLC pack...so why are you guys so interested?

Already shared my opinions of this game and the DLC in the Steam thread when Bobby posted about it yesterday. You're overpaying for the base game that they couldn't even put extra tracks into, so you pay extra for the tracks. It's stupid. Don't buy it, unless you're a moran.

Avencast Steam key giveaway!

(scroll to the bottom of the page.)

To celebrate the launch of the brand new Hektor with 25% off from Meridian4, grab your free copy of magical action-RPG Avencast: Rise of the Mage until Monday.

Simply add your email address and sign in with Facebook to get your key - plus Like the Facebook page, follow on Twitter or subscribe to the email newsletter to find out about more awesome Steam bundles and deals.

Please note - This Steam key will be sent to your email address. Please check that you have entered it correctly as we are unable to reissue keys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ending 3/20
F1 Race Stars Bundle - $4.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • F1 Race Stars
  • Canada Track DLC
  • China Track DLC
  • India Track DLC
  • Europe Track DLC
  • Games Accessory Pack
  • Music Accessory Pack
  • Princess Accessory Pack
  • Science Accessory Pack
  • Nature Accessory Pack
  • Monster Accessory Pack
  • Nautical Accessory Pack
  • Holiday Accessory Pack
  • Christmas Accessory Pack
[/customspoiler]
Killer Bundle 2.0 - $4.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • 10 Years After
  • Blitzkrieg Anthology
  • Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology
  • Boid
  • Enemy Front
  • Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
  • Redline
  • Reprisal Universe
  • Samudai
  • Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
[/customspoiler]

[quote name="spoderman" post="12578938" timestamp="1426804194"]The F1 Race Stars bundle is also ending soon (about 9 hours)[/quote]
I'm trying to work up the enthusiasm to buy this bundle, but it only has one shitty game I don't have instead of the usual 4 or 5 shitty games I don't have. Decisions, decisions.

I'm trying to work up the enthusiasm to buy this bundle, but it only has one shitty game I don't have instead of the usual 4 or 5 shitty games I don't have. Decisions, decisions.
Get it, we're having a BGCQ event for it on Saturday so you might be able to actually take it out of your backlog. :mrgreen:

FYI, there's less than 10 hours left on the Killer Bundle 2.0 - $4.99 (10 Steam games)

I shamelessly just gave in for a +10 :whee:
Same. Still waiting for the Call of Pripyat bundle though. Hopefully soon.

100pAG is also doing an F1 RaceStars boosting event to get people the multiplayer achievements this Saturday. If you join up, please make life easier for the organizers and just follow their directions, for the sanity of everybody involved.

Just to make sure didn't miss something/overpay, if you don't own Vicky 2 (err...on steam) and DLC, $4.99 is about the cheapest it gets unless you go to Nuuvem yes? Seemed like it from what I could find on ITAD, but want to make sure. 

I'm not surprised, but I didn't know Bientot, Graveyard, and Luxuria were made by the devs responsible for The Path, which I actually kind of like. I've really never been impressed by the idea of any of those games, but I guess it'll be worth trying them at some point just to see. Besides, The Graveyard will look great in my Steam library next to Cahors Sunset in the category of "depressing non-games about old people I'll never touch."

I actually don't have any of the rest of them, either, so I guess it's worth it for me. Even though one of them is Screensaver Sim 2014, and I want to punch whoever narrated the Particula trailer in the mouth.

I only need Over The Void and The Graveyard from this bundle. If anyone's looking to split it up or even send me the games for free...

Missing 4 (Over The Void, Danmaku Unlimited 2, The Graveyard and Particula). At a quarter each, that's not bad, but the problem is the doubles are probably worthless to anyone.

Gonna have to think about this one.  :whistle2:k

Ugh.  +7 for me, but I don't have the slightest interest in booting up even one of those 7.  I'd do it for Danmaku if I didn't already own it.  I'll probably gilby this one.

I only need Over The Void and The Graveyard from this bundle. If anyone's looking to split it up or even send me the games for free...
Missing 4 (Over The Void, Danmaku Unlimited 2, The Graveyard and Particula). At a quarter each, that's not bad, but the problem is the doubles are probably worthless to anyone.

Gonna have to think about this one. :whistle2:k
You guys realize the entire game is about an old bat that walks REALLY fuckING SLOW about 12 feet to go sit on a bench and that the only difference between the paid and the free version is with the paid version she has a chance to croak if you play it 22 times and take the half hour it takes for her to walk to the damned bench each time, right?

So basically to save you the trouble here's the spoiler where you can watch the old lady die on a bench while artsy fartsy French music about plucking the web from between Jesus' legs plays. Fast Foward to 3:45. Have fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocY1ei5lAog&t=225

You guys realize the entire game is about an old bat that walks REALLY fuckING SLOW about 12 feet to go sit on a bench and that the only difference between the paid and the free version is with the paid version she has a chance to croak if you play it 22 times and take the half hour it takes for her to walk to the damned bench each time, right?

So basically to save you the trouble here's the spoiler where you can watch the old lady die on a bench while artsy fartsy French music about plucking the web from between Jesus' legs plays. Fast Foward to 3:45. Have fun.
Yeah...but it's a +1 on my way to beat spoder. I only have 2310 games. :(

Ending 3/25
Crimson Bundle - $2.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Antisquad
  • The Blue Flamingo
  • Crimsonland
  • Frederic: Evil Strikes Back
  • Frederic: Resurrection of Music
  • Hero of the Kingdom
  • inMomentum
  • Urja
  • Violett
  • War in a Box
[/customspoiler]

Bundlestars heard your cries for more Magicka and answered with the All Stars Bundle!!!  It's $1.99 for the first 24 hours so hurry!

X8zqaKP.png

At first glance I thought I owned everything. Turns out I don't have Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword for whatever reason.

Bah! Too bad it's Clear Sky and not Call of Pripyat. I might have even bought this bundle just for that + Mount & Blade.

:speaktothehand:  P-A-S-S.  :nottalking:

Hmm, Prime World Defenders looks pretty good.  Also, I don't have Clear Sky and Mount & Blade.  Really great bundle if you're missing the others.  Any newbies wanna split?

Thats a great bundle for newbies. I'm only missing Prime World Defenders, so I'll pass on it and wait until it shows up in a better* bundle.

*Less repeats of course.

bread's done
Back