Fighting Game Thread 6 is dedicated in memory of Chac*

[quote name='shinryuu']Sagat matchup feels easier.[/QUOTE]

Zangief-Sagat is exactly the same. Both of them just die a little faster now.

Topic needs some of this

mai-xiii-holyshitbig.gif

[quote name='Paco']Topic needs some of this

mai-xiii-holyshitbig.gif
[/QUOTE]

It will take more than pixelated mammary glands to sway me.
j/k, I'll give kofxiii a shot when it hits 29.99 down the road, not on release date. Sorry, senor paco.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's...really pixelated.

SSF4 made unlocking colors/taunts so much easier compared to SF4. I hope Personal Actions are unlocked that easily. To be honest, I don't know much about the differences between the two besides more characters, locations and the more robust online service.

Also, Cammy's Ultra I is basically useless now.

To the one or two people who don't have SSFIV yet.. go to walmart.com and use store locater. Find your local Walmart supercenter.. they're usually open 24-hours a day. Mine said they'll sell me SSFIV at midnight. This is perfect timing... since I get off work today at midnight. :]

Then, when your amazon copies come in the mail.. you can just give Wal-Mart their copies back. ;]

[quote name='KingBroly']That's...really pixelated.

SSF4 made unlocking colors/taunts so much easier compared to SF4. I hope Personal Actions are unlocked that easily. To be honest, I don't know much about the differences between the two besides more characters, locations and the more robust online service.

Also, Cammy's Ultra I is basically useless now.[/QUOTE]

You unlock personal actions the same way. It unlocks in a pattern - color, personal action, color, personal action, color, etc.

Thank god, uh?

I'll be getting it on the 360.

Everyone who's getting it on the 360 be sure to add the CAG fighting game tag that's in my sig below.

been watching tons of SSFIV vids. hype get

Sonic hurricane kick ftw!

and Markman, nice job against Daigo! I would be dead in a second. and extra intimidated by greasy Hakan. EX Oil is death.

[quote name='PhrostByte']To the one or two people who don't have SSFIV yet.. go to walmart.com and use store locater. Find your local Walmart supercenter.. they're usually open 24-hours a day. Mine said they'll sell me SSFIV at midnight. This is perfect timing... since I get off work today at midnight. :]

Then, when your amazon copies come in the mail.. you can just give Wal-Mart their copies back. ;][/QUOTE]

I'm really thinking about doing this, but I will be in bed my midnight so we will see. That and it would have to be some place other than walmart, won't shop there.

Happy Bday Mark, today you join the old mans club. Your walker is in the mail.

I'm buying Super Street Fighter IV on PS3. I don't currently have a 360. Mine shipped from Amazon.

Happy Birthday again MarkMan. :D

Happy
21st
birthday Markman.

So... GS texted me to come at 10pm to pickup my copy. Nice. Day off tomorrow. Awesome. Going to pull an all-nighter for this one. fuck sleep.

Think I'm going to sleep for a few hours now so that I can go pick up SSF4 at midnight... I have work at 8 tomorrow but I think I should be alright. We shall see...

[quote name='heavyd853']Happy birthday markmangosentinel.

Seriously though

we should have a head shaving match at evo[/QUOTE]Hair vs. Hair. ONLY ON PPV.

[quote name='Arikado']Someone gonna get a Super room going tonight?[/QUOTE]
You guys'll have to tell me all about it. :cry:

Then I'll participate this weekend. :bouncy:

[quote name='Arikado']Someone gonna get a Super room going tonight?[/QUOTE]

I get off work at midnight.. after that I'm heading STRAIGHT to Wal-Mart to get a copy.. if I get my copy I'm definitely down to host some Super CAG FGT Fighter 4 party.

btw LostRoad: I'm not a fan of Wal-Mart either.. that's why I'm planning on returning the game later this week ;)

[quote name='Empyreal']They don't take open games though?[/QUOTE]

They will return the copy they ordered online (most likely from amazon) to walmart.

My copy of SSF4 is in transit and should be here tomorrow afternoon, so I don't really mind waiting.

Are most people going to keep maining the same charatcers or try something new?

Well you or Jim could pick me up a copy and drop it off with the door man at my building it's not that far of a drive;) Bla, my happy ass is going to bed soon, just getting in and tired as hell. I'll just wait on amazon to get me my copy.

[quote name='ninja dog']sad that I still don't want it :(

did they ever patch the online mode? I like the way the game feels but that lag was baddd.[/QUOTE]

They only put out three patches as far as I know. First was to add online mode, second was to patch the netcode and third was to add co-op to the garbage mode. So I dunno when you last played it, but the online is at least playable now.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']My copy of SSF4 is in transit and should be here tomorrow afternoon, so I don't really mind waiting.

Are most people going to keep maining the same charatcers or try something new?[/QUOTE]

My copy is on it's way as well, but im really dying to play some SSF4.

Rose will continue to be my main, but im gonna give Ibuki and Cody a try. I've been practicing with Akuma lately as well. I really need a 2nd main cause my Vega just ain't cutting it.

SSFIV + long ass day at school + some presentations I want to go to tomorrow night + studying for finals at 9pm after the presentations = fml

I am thinking about going to Walmart at Midnight, and returning my copy from Gamestop to them. Just matters how I am running on FTP at the moment I guess.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']My copy of SSF4 is in transit and should be here tomorrow afternoon, so I don't really mind waiting.

Are most people going to keep maining the same charatcers or try something new?[/QUOTE]

I'm definitely going to try something new. I'm thinking Cody. I haven't played vanilla SFIV since December so I should just start off fresh with a new character.

bread's done
Back