FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a quick question. Say if i switched from points to referral.. i received one game through points. Now my question is will i still need to complete one offer while getting 2 referrals or now that I completed an offer before is that detail gone now?

I remember seeing in here somewhere that the Essential Living Weight Loss deal could be cancelled online. But according to their Terms & Conditions:

FREE TRIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you order any Free Trial, and/or accept any Free Trial Offer, you agree to provide ZaaZoom with billing and credit card information on the condition that your card will not be charged until the termination of the free trial period as stated in the offer, except with respect to any authorized shipping or processing fee. When you order a free trial, you have until the end of the stated free trial term within which to use and evaluate the product or services and see the results and benefits for yourself. If you are satisfied with the product or services, simply do nothing. Your trial will automatically convert to a regular membership or subscription and you will continue to receive the products and/or services. If for any reason, you decide that the product or service is not for you, YOU MAY NOT CANCEL YOUR FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION ON-LINE. Simply call toll free at 1-866-781-7650 and cancel within 1 day of the next billing cycle. If you do not cancel your free trial subscription, you will be billed the then applicable monthly recurring charge for the product or service until such time as you cancel your subscription. You can also visit us at www.EssentialLivingSupport.com

^damnit now i have to call i did the essential living sleep offer :bomb:
and they wont ship right?
i signed up for sleep rite and eauction and rising star
so as long as i cancel say by the 9th they wont charge and i wont get sent stuff?
...yeah im just kind worried cuz my order still hasnt been confirmed lol

Rig thats pretty scare

I havent been charged by them though. The one service you should watch out for is grant service provider. That is a company that im pretty sure people cant cancel trial online with.

I also suspect thats a big reason why many people get charged after they "canceled" Grant Search Provider. I canceled online and called the next day and the guy told me my account was active.

edit: after checking my credit card online, i got charged on the 23 for shipping and nothing since then.

Also, how long does it take for a ref to turn green? All my refs are people i know in real life, so i know they did everything right. My cousin already ordered GH2 and yet no green for me :(

Nelo: what does it matter if they ship the stuff? if you cancel before they ship chances are its too early in the trial and you might get credit revoked.

I just called to cancel the Essential Weight Loss trial, and it was the easiest cancellation call ever!

He wanted my first and last name, billing address, and that was all. No other questions asked; no extra time on the phone. Took less than two minutes, and he sent a confirmation email already. Wow.

[quote name='iguss']Never got credit, called twice for a confirmation email and no luck...[/quote]

I had the same problem with Grant Teacher so I called to cancel.....Next thing I know they charge me after I had cancelled. They didn't give me a cancellation number and now I can't even get through to them on the phone! I keep getting a busy signal!

well just checked the mail and 2 of the things came in lol..im just not sure when its safe to cancel sorry if im a bit on the worrying side >_>

I just completed my second offer and I'm about to place an order for Mass Effect... I guess they will ship it when it gets released? Anyone have experience in ordering unreleased games from here?

I think I'm going to do a couple more offers - I'm not sure there are any free ones left but I see a few that are like $6 so $12 for a 360 game is still pretty good.

I ordered The Bigs about a week and a half before It came out. Though I was on vacation and not home (so not sure when It actually got here). The game was released I believe the 26th of June and I had recieved an email saying it had been shipped on the 28th. Unfortunatly i threw away the paperwork dhl left along with the game. so don't know when it actually got to my house.

[quote name='homeland']I ordered The Bigs about a week and a half before It came out. Though I was on vacation and not home (so not sure when It actually got here). The game was released I believe the 26th of June and I had recieved an email saying it had been shipped on the 28th. Unfortunatly i threw away the paperwork dhl left along with the game. so don't know when it actually got to my house.[/quote]

Awesome. All I wanted to be sure of is that they won't forget my order once Mass Effect comes out. I can't believe how easy this is.

[quote name='Rig']I just called to cancel the Essential Weight Loss trial, and it was the easiest cancellation call ever!

He wanted my first and last name, billing address, and that was all. No other questions asked; no extra time on the phone. Took less than two minutes, and he sent a confirmation email already. Wow.[/QUOTE]

Did they send the Weight Loss product? How many days did you wait to cancel?

Did anyone compile a rundown of what the offers actually cost?

stamps.com - FREE [instant credit]
Critic's Choice - FREE [instant credit]
Essential Living - $5.95 [instant credit]
Video Professor - $6.95 [instant credit]
eBay Success Kit - $1.97 [same day credit]

OK, I'm bored but maybe someone else can pick this up and put it in the first post...

[quote name='Manning']Did they send the Weight Loss product? How many days did you wait to cancel?[/quote]

If they sent the product, I haven't received it yet.

Can't remember how many days this was. Four?

[quote name='javeryh']Did anyone compile a rundown of what the offers actually cost?

stamps.com - FREE [instant credit]
Critic's Choice - FREE [instant credit]
Essential Living - $5.95 [instant credit]
Video Professor - $6.95 [instant credit]
eBay Success Kit - $1.97 [same day credit]

OK, I'm bored but maybe someone else can pick this up and put it in the first post...[/QUOTE]

The Video Professor requires you to ship items back though.

Sleep Rite is like $5.95. Within an hour i was credited.
eAuction Tutor was pretty cheap, I think $4.95. Credit instantly. They shipped me only a large envelope of info.

What does Essential Living and eBay Success Kit send you?

And thank you Rig. Were you already confirmed for your order as shipping when you cancelled?

so i can return one of the packages i got(different offer site thing) so should i just go to the post office and resend or is there any way to go to my mailbox and resend from there..i have one of those mailboxes that are far away and theyre grouped up with the streets mailbox...>_>

and for some reason my status wont change to confirmed or shipped >< for my game

I had an annoying time with Zoeta weight loss... First of all, the number you call to cancel with gives you a message with another number to call, and if I remember correctly, the last # of the phone # is incorrect. Luckily I found the correct # in the confirmation e-mail and cancelled. I'm getting low on offers now that I've already gotten 3 games. Yeah, I hope they add a Guitar Hero III or Rock Band bundle whenever those games come out too.

since grant mentor has failed to send me a confirmation email after 4 calls so I made my own confirmation email so i could request credit....fell free to use it:

To:
Subject: Account Confirmation
Date: Jul 6, 2007 6:35 PM

Hello (Your name),

Thank you for signing up with The Grant Mentor. Your information is below.

Confirmation:

Username:
Password:

Use this information to login at www.thegrantmentor.com

If you have any questions or comments please email us at [email protected]

-Customer Support

[quote name='Manning']The Video Professor requires you to ship items back though.

Sleep Rite is like $5.95. Within an hour i was credited.
eAuction Tutor was pretty cheap, I think $4.95. Credit instantly. They shipped me only a large envelope of info.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up on the Video Professor. I think I'm going to do one more offer but maybe I'll wait a few months to do it... I kind of want to play The Darkness but it's a FPS and when Bioshock comes out I think that's what I'll be playing. I am very interested in Rock Band, GHIII, Halo 3, GTAIV and a bunch of other fall releases though...

[quote name='Malik112099']since grant mentor has failed to send me a confirmation email after 4 calls so I made my own confirmation email so i could request credit....fell free to use it:

To:
Subject: Account Confirmation
Date: Jul 6, 2007 6:35 PM

Hello (Your name),

Thank you for signing up with The Grant Mentor. Your information is below.

Confirmation:

Username:
Password:

Use this information to login at www.thegrantmentor.com

If you have any questions or comments please email us at [email protected]

-Customer Support[/QUOTE]
So how will Trainn believe this game from the company?

Malik making your own confirmation email is pretty shady, not to mention this is the reason you need full headers(to prevent fraud). So id suggest just deleting that :/

edit:

Just got credit for ebay success kit! woooot lol

I have been camping for the last week so no internet but guess what I found in my email box this morning? $94 in Amazon.com credit!!! Hmm I thought you were only supposed to get like $70 for GHII...

Fragged by laggers...how did you get 94 in credit from amazon i would love to do the same... what excuse did you use etc....????

I forget what excuse I used... It was about a month ago. N8 believes that you only get about $70 in store credit but it appears he was wrong because I got $94 and change (which is odd because GHII only costs $90 so are they giving me tax back?). I cant garantee that you will GET $94 in credit but I can assure you that I did...

I did it was just odd because all you heard was that you could get only $70 bucks back. You processed it as a gift return correct?

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I forget what excuse I used... It was about a month ago. N8 believes that you only get about $70 in store credit but it appears he was wrong because I got $94 and change (which is odd because GHII only costs $90 so are they giving me tax back?). I cant garantee that you will GET $94 in credit but I can assure you that I did...[/quote]

Dude...are you fucking serious? I have to say, you're lucky as hell. I still don't think what happened to you is what is supposed to happen, and I can promise you if Amazon starts receiving a multitude of GHII returns, they'll change this real fast. Also, considering you got $94 back...and Amazon doesn't charge tax, this makes me think you had a horseshoe surgically implanted up your ass when you were a child.

I still would hesitate to call this "the norm", but by all means, feel free to gloat, and know that I'm in amazement of your success. I'm not "against you", and I never have been. My biggest thing was just making sure everyone had accurate information. I still don't think I'll be going this route with my GHIIs, because as I said, they're bound to catch on sooner or later, and knowing MY luck, I'd be the first one to get $70. Kudos to you though. You beat the bad guy.

I cancelled Sleep Rite online and was given a cancellation number and everything. Very easy. Only asked why I cancelled.

Also, the package I recieved from them was a small envelope.

EDIT: BTW, I think sleep rite is the same company as Essential Wellness. They are both part of Essential Wellness

[quote name='Weedy649']Malik making your own confirmation email is pretty shady, not to mention this is the reason you need full headers(to prevent fraud). So id suggest just deleting that :/

edit:

Just got credit for ebay success kit! woooot lol[/quote]

all it says is to paste the confirnation email in the credit request.....all the info i submitted was the actual info i was given when i signed up....i dont need headers for anything....i didnt need headers to get credit for the ebay success kit.....also, grant mentor apparently doesnt send out confirmation emails so when i called customer service and asked for a confirmation email (4 different times which somehow never made it to my inbox) how do you know the customer service tech on the other line didnt just type that up for me?

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']WTF?[/quote]

Horseshoes are symbols of luck.

I guess having one put up your ass is a compliment to how lucky you are. (Though, I don't think having one stuck up your ass would be lucky at all!)

I've got my credit; I just need to order a game. Thought about a controller, but now I kinda just want something to play.

Not really seeing anything on their site that screams "MUST HAVE!" The Darkness got decent, but not fantastic, reviews. And I don't think The Bigs will stay at full price too long, being a sports game.

Any recommendations, or should I wait for more games to be put up?

Well Mass Effect looks to be great, but who knows when exactly they will release it.

The Darkness sounds like the definition of a rental game. You can beat the SP in a single sitting.

The Bigs looks pretty good, and I have heard/read nothing but good things about it.

Overlord looks like a fun game, however it has a rough control scheme and has some flaws by having no mini map or anything like that.

You could go with the 4000 points card to get some Arcade games. Pacman CE is supposed to be great, and I loved the demo. I am buying it once I get my 4000 point card. NCAA is coming out soon and looks solid this year if you like Football games.

Or wait until games like GHIII or Rock Band are up. I am in the same situation as you. I can complete 2 offers in about 5 minutes right now, but I just don't know what games I want to get. I was thinking another 4000 MP points card, or possibly another year of Live would be good. But I may just wait until they add some more games.

[quote name='mannysgoldglove']I want to do this to get GHII but I have an APO address and they dont do P.O. boxes. That sucks[/quote]

When i was stationed overseas and wanted something that didn't ship to fpo/apo address i'd just have it shipped to my parents house and have them ship it to from there!

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']When do you guys think Madden would be on the site???[/quote]

Beginning of August. They usually update once a month. On another football related note. Does anybody know if the next-gen versions of NCAA Football 08 will have 1-AA (aka 1A Playoff Subdivision...bleh) teams this year? I was so pissed when I took advantage of the GS online price mistake when they sold NCAA 07 for $19.99 brand new, only to find out that my beloved 2 time, defending National Champion Appalachian State wasn't even in the freakin game. If that's the case again this year, I'll just stick with the PS2 version.

I accidentally entered the wrong address for my order after completing the two offers. I sent in a support ticket but have yet to receive a reply. I'm just hoping that something can be done about it.

For anyone waiting for Rock Band, I doubt they will put it up because the price of that will be outrageous. The only way they will do that is if they make it a 4 offer game.

Big thanks to :li9uid

Signed up and Green. Now waiting on one more green (2 others signed up, no greens yet)

Thanks again li9uid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back